Aside from CB where do you go to look for your Torch Themes?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-10 09:55 PM
    I go to The Theme Zone.

The Theme Zone

12-31-10 12:05 AM
    Shameless, D Mac!
    LOL
    12-31-10 02:48 AM
    CB is -no doubt about it- the best BlackBerry-Side... But sometimes I make a sidestep to pimpmyberry.com; BlackBerryBase.de; themes4bb.com; blackberrycool.com... There are a lot of smaller websides (for example mrs.berry.de) of enthusiastic BlackBerry-user with lovely gimmicks... My suggest: google for BlackBerry + logo + wallpaper. You will find a lot of sides which offer more than walls for BlackBerry! Of course you will discover, that the major side is calling crackberry.com :-)

12-31-10 03:30 AM
    Aside from CB where do you go to look for your Torch Themes?
    There's a few stragglers out there, but not much. There are numerous themes in the CB Superstore / Mobihand that don't have threads here.

As better versions of Theme Builder are introduced and more people in general get a Torch, we'll start to see a ton more pop up.

One of my favourite themers for 480x360 devices just made her first theme for the Torch, with a second coming within days. The first is a premium, but just a $1.50.

See more at Cami's site:
    Cami's Theme Rehab

The first one is a girly one, but it's worth it to keep an eye on her site for more.
    12-31-10 04:40 AM
    Two of the best:

elecite.com
    hedonedesign.com
    12-31-10 05:51 AM
    My beloved and favorite themebuilder (YukiDesignz) is still waiting for the official release of thememaker 6... The current beta-version provoke bugs (for example wallpaper-landscapemode)... She still offeres 8900 and 9700 themes, but I'm sure, she will make awesome 9800 themes- when the thememaker works fully developed. Have a look to her blog here in CB... :-)
    12-31-10 07:57 AM
    More sites to check out are: AJC3 Designs BlackBerry Themes - WJD Designs - The World Of Pootermobile - MyBBOTA.com - Home - http://bbthemelab.com

All great sites to keep on eye on as well! Most of them have a variety of free and premium themes available and many more services!

ajc3designs likes this.
    12-31-10 05:56 PM
    Something to love (and laugh) I found: a small sized app calling "six tools"... It allows you to add sounds (slider close/open and out/into holster), lock-functions while charging and so on... My torch (slide open) gets the typical Trek-Sound, when Mr. James Tiberius Kirk opens his radio/channel.... :-D You will found the jad.file for OTA UNDER the screenshots for the offeres themes

The Theme Zone: Torch 9800: Dimension Slide

01-01-11 06:56 AM
    We actually just rebuilt our site to add:
    More free themes
    More premium themes
    Tutorials
    01-02-11 03:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD