Is anyone working on an OS 7 (as shown on 9900) for the Torch?

-Rich
    05-09-11 01:32 PM
    I haven't looked real closely at it, but what is the format difference compared to 6.0? Other than icons, it looks basically like 6.0. If it's the icons you're looking for there are many themes out there wich use 7.0 (6.1) icons.
    anon2100101 and jks519 like this.
    05-09-11 04:00 PM
    I haven't looked real closely at it, but what is the format difference compared to 6.0? Other than icons, it looks basically like 6.0. If it's the icons you're looking for there are many themes out there wich use 7.0 (6.1) icons.
    My following comment has nothing to do with this here thematised Problem and it could be transmitted by PM to you (KhaneFan), but in my opinion it should be "published": it doesnt matter in what kind of thread I have a look randomly- you are always and already there with very kind and helpfull comments, free themes, different offers...
    You are one of the most dedicated, idealistic, helpful and indulgent poster in CB!

:-)
    KahneFan likes this.
    05-10-11 02:01 AM
    Like KahneFan already said, there are several. Investigate any themes that say 6.1 or OS7 icons, and you'll find some worthy candidates.

Highlander is a nice new option too. It's on sale for $0.99 currently, but that might be ending tonight.
    05-11-11 11:44 PM
    So True!! Thank you for all of your hard work!!

My following comment has nothing to do with this here thematised Problem and it could be transmitted by PM to you (KhaneFan), but in my opinion it should be "published": it doesnt matter in what kind of thread I have a look randomly- you are always and already there with very kind and helpfull comments, free themes, different offers...
    You are one of the most dedicated, idealistic, helpful and indulgent poster in CB!

:-)
    05-12-11 11:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD