Looking for a theme that focuses on Media. I've PM'd Molson0 about making a variation of his vertiberry where the media is on portrait and what would be the main home screen is on landscape. I have a long commute to work so I use my Torch for podcasts, audiobooks, radio etc. I like the Veritberry Media set up and would like something kind of like that with a shortcut to 'now playing'.

Thanks to all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-11 08:42 AM
    Looking for a theme that focuses on Media. I've PM'd Molson0 about making a variation of his vertiberry where the media is on portrait and what would be the main home screen is on landscape. I have a long commute to work so I use my Torch for podcasts, audiobooks, radio etc. I like the Veritberry Media set up and would like something kind of like that with a shortcut to 'now playing'.

Thanks to all.

This might be another way to do what you want:
    Quicklaunch is an app that will get you to "Now Playing" quickly and can be used on any theme. You can set it up to go to Quicklaunch with one click of the convenience key and the second click would take you to "Now Playing" .
    04-05-11 10:53 AM
    I will work on this, but it is pretty much making the entire theme over as the svg' will be totally different.

It Will take some time.
    Last edited by molson0; 04-05-11 at 11:31 AM.
    04-05-11 11:28 AM
    Yeah, I can do that, I can also hold the blackberry button down to access all running programs. But when I'm driving(stick) I don't want to have to multiclick or hold buttons down to access the desired menu. Thanks for the input.

04-05-11 11:28 AM
    I will work on this, but it is pretty much making the entire theme over as the svg' will be totally different.
    Thank you very much!! I'll def. Do right by you. Thanks again!!

04-05-11 11:30 AM
    Still finding time to create this theme?

04-12-11 09:35 PM
    You may also want to check out an app called Shortcut Manager. It allows you to make shortcuts to almost any function of your BB. I looked quickly and it has a couple of link options to get to the media center functions as well as podcasts...

ShortcutManager - Create shortcuts on the HomeScreen like email, sms, website, phone call and others - Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    04-12-11 10:34 PM
    I do have that and set it to work as the Now Playing feature and placed it where the PLAY button on the vertiberry premium is and it worked great but when my torch resets the icon dissapears. I have my device set to quickpull everynight at midnight.

04-12-11 11:24 PM
    sorry dude.

I will make it for sure....I will do it next.
    04-13-11 02:45 PM
    Thanks, seriously. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

04-13-11 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD