Lol..at burke...atleast u ha asence of humer....lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Your initial post sums it up best.....

"Enjoy and don't take life too seriously"

02-09-11 04:25 PM
    Hey man, to be honest I think if you put work into this and updated it when landscape works on the original one, used the icons from your GDROID, it would be really amazing. Great substitution for your famous GDROID.
    02-09-11 04:43 PM
    Hey man, to be honest I think if you put work into this and updated it when landscape works on the original one, used the icons from your GDROID, it would be really amazing. Great substitution for your famous GDROID.
    I concur wit that! Hey u should mesh all the best things of all your themes and make the voltron of all Gdekock94B themes lmao
    02-09-11 06:38 PM
    Just when I thought it couldn't get any better!! U r awesome! I keep adding them on!!! Thank u so much! Can't wait to see what you come up with next

02-09-11 06:41 PM
    A new one? Thanks for posting.

What battery indicator app are u using? I want to get one so I can see the percentage like urs

02-09-11 06:57 PM
    What battery indicator app are u using? I want to get one so I can see the percentage like urs

Battery Watch 1.7.14
    http://www.s4bb.com

02-09-11 07:23 PM
    any chance u can implement landscape mode ?? Knew u can do !!
    02-09-11 08:30 PM
    I concur wit that! Hey u should mesh all the best things of all your themes and make the voltron of all Gdekock94B themes lmao
    This theme with Landscape, the D-Droid Icons, and 4 apps on home screen instead of 8 to make it more wallpaper friendly would be the best droid theme for the Blackberry.
    02-09-11 10:56 PM
    this theme is awesome very quick jus how i like... but can u put the big clock up? i feel like the top section should be filled up with a clock, i loveed ur themes so far ♥
    02-10-11 01:03 AM
    I like the 8 apps but maybe as a compromise for those who would prefer less just make it hidden.

02-10-11 01:10 AM
    02-10-11 01:18 AM
    ** Free** Special Edition G-Droid Final Release by GDK Designs

Hi everyone,

Please find my final release of the Droid series. With the special edition I have thrown in some aspects of all the Droid themes I have made.

This is my favorite of all the Droids. Its fast, smooth and very user friendly and I could not find any bugs.

Please feel free to provide feedback

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...01#post6040101

Remember Battery pull and turn the screen to landscape mode and back after restart for the clock to lign up

Cheers for now peeps

G
    02-10-11 07:22 AM
    no more enhancement on the GDDriod version ???
    02-10-11 07:31 AM
    Not for now

02-10-11 07:36 AM
    Not for now

You want me to issue an update so you can get some more ideas? J)

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-10-11 07:57 AM
    Lol @ dcburke....no its not needed at this stage. Go chat to ur 20 fans and stay off my thread as I don't post on urs. Bye bye

02-10-11 08:23 AM
    Thank you for all the great themes you gave us! Your work is amazing. Looking forward to see what you come up with next!
    02-10-11 08:52 AM
    Lol @ dcburke....no its not needed at this stage. Go chat to ur 20 fans and stay off my thread as I don't post on urs. Bye bye

Will do. And anytime you could use some inspiration...you know where to fid me

02-10-11 09:20 AM
    Yes when I need u I will FID you.

02-10-11 09:56 AM
    Glad you have a sense of 'humer'
    :P

02-10-11 10:12 AM
    Listen bud..spend more time on practising building themes and less time on my thread and maybe more than a few people will actually buy it. And for ur info my first language isn't english...so go make a fire and boil some water for ur coffee cause I'm sure u can't afford a kettle with the money u make from theming...

02-10-11 10:18 AM
    ^ahaha nice!

02-10-11 10:21 AM
    Not in it for the money...would certainly charge more than .99 if I was.

And if your first language isn't English don't presume to correct me when I make a mistake, if you seem to have issues with the favor being repaid.

As far as needing practice on my themebuilding skills...you purchased the theme yourself and have not once sent an email stating displeasure or requesting a refund...perhaps you just needed some pointers LoL

Cheers.

02-10-11 10:30 AM
    No not really...I see ur thread is way down with no posts...lol. Do u want me to post so it gets bumped 2 the top?

02-10-11 10:33 AM
    And yes I felt pitty for u so I purchased it... I can actually afford it cause I have a day job...u need a kettle?....go away boy

02-10-11 10:35 AM
93 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD