So, I've been searching for themes and i would just love a Zelda one however the only one I have manage to find is rather lame and I am having the worst time trying to make my own. Has anyone else managed to make or find a awesome Zelda theme? If so please help me with this. Thank you!!!!
    03-24-11 01:29 AM
    Try Google before you post here.. if you still don't find anything then themes4bb.com can help you. You can find the zelda themes there.

Hope this helps
    03-24-11 01:52 AM
    I'm making one just because of your thread. I'll post it here when I'm finished
    I just made the icons for the battery meter and made a wallpaper so far
    Might take a day or so!

-------------------

EDIT: It's usable now, for anyone who wants to help test it! If anyone's interested I'll post it as it is.
    Last edited by chrispipe; 03-24-11 at 07:45 AM.
    03-24-11 05:32 AM
    I'll test it. My son & I are video game junkies & I love zelda lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-11 05:50 PM
    Alright then

I made 2 versions so far, one with the OS6 "tabs" (favorites, downloads, etc), and one with a "today" homescreen with messages and calendar events. Both have custom signal and battery icons that I made (known issue with battery icon: when battery is fully charged, the icon shows that is is only ALMOST fully charged... working on that after work today and will update the download later)

here's the links (OTA)

TABS Version: http://www.cad-networks.com/download...zelda-tabs.jad

TODAY Version: http://www.cad-networks.com/download...elda-today.jad

If you find anything else broken or not working as it should, please let me know so I can try and fix it up. I've never made a theme before, so I don't expect this to be huge. Just thought it a fun project :P Plus Zelda is badass.

Anyways, enjoy. I'll post here when I do updates.

EDIT: Oh I almost forgot, here are some sweet Zelda sounds that I think go nicely with this theme for calls/messages/whathave you.

http://www.cad-networks.com/download/ZeldaSounds.zip
    Last edited by chrispipe; 03-25-11 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Adding more content!
    squidknee likes this.
    03-25-11 08:07 AM
    Try Google before you post here.. if you still don't find anything then themes4bb.com can help you. You can find the zelda themes there.

Hope this helps
    What's the point in this post? Why send someone to another board? Is the forum not for asking questions. I'm all for searching before asking questions but I think that the op has done what several other folks have done and that's request a theme. It gives us that's trying our hand at building themes ideas to work on. Sorry but it seems to me your only point was to devert somone away from CB.

03-25-11 05:28 PM
    Just downloaded the today version will let u know how it works out

03-25-11 05:44 PM
    Today version seems fine so far with the exception of the battery meter issue. Runs well & smooth, no lags. Like the homescreen wallpaper & the battery meter is great btw.

03-25-11 07:12 PM
    wow thanks! this is so awesome! i'm glad posting this helped me
    03-25-11 11:15 PM
    Just downloaded it. Seems pretty great so far
    03-25-11 11:22 PM
    Hey I'm glad you actually like it. I'm gunna try to work on that battery meter now. Kinda got distracted all night. Hopefully I can get that worked out.

Thanks for the kind words, peeps!
    03-26-11 03:51 AM
    I've downloaded the today version, works good. One thing if you can make the today hidable it would be great!.

Thanks

03-26-11 09:00 AM
    What's the point in this post? Why send someone to another board? Is the forum not for asking questions. I'm all for searching before asking questions but I think that the op has done what several other folks have done and that's request a theme. It gives us that's trying our hand at building themes ideas to work on. Sorry but it seems to me your only point was to divert someone away from CB.

You beat me to it, echo...lol
    The original poster said they've been searching...who's to say the didn't try google...seriously, if people relied purely on Google alone, they fail...google is not always the answer. That's what this site, this forum is for...searching browsing and requests.
    I'm so glad original poster found what they were looking for (thanks to Chris, you're awesome).

03-26-11 12:11 PM
    I was actually surprised that I liked it...I'm not a big fan of either today or tabbed versions lol. But I like the way the today font blends with the background until you hilite iti

03-26-11 04:49 PM
    HaHa, yeah... I searched the heck outa google... when i first saw that someone said that i kinna got disappointed lol but i'm glad that both you guys caught that lol
    03-26-11 07:14 PM
    Hey I'm glad you actually like it. I'm gunna try to work on that battery meter now. Kinda got distracted all night. Hopefully I can get that worked out.

Thanks for the kind words, peeps!
    i really like it, i've been trying to work on one. but its not nearly as good lol. how did you even do the battery meter i still cant figure that one out lol.. and finding icons of course lol guess i still need to work on my skills,
    03-26-11 07:16 PM
    HaHa, yeah... I searched the heck outa google... when i first saw that someone said that i kinna got disappointed lol but i'm glad that both you guys caught that lol
    <3
    When and if I can get my motivation back, I"ll be playing around with the themes again.
    03-27-11 03:52 AM
    so i made a theme but idk how to put it up here... im still working out some bugs but it is coming along nicely
    03-27-11 11:06 PM
    i really like it, i've been trying to work on one. but its not nearly as good lol. how did you even do the battery meter i still cant figure that one out lol.. and finding icons of course lol guess i still need to work on my skills,
    haha so far? poorly :P I still need to fix that (I AM ACTUALLY WORKING ON IT AS WE SPEAK!) I got busy over the weekend and didn't get around to it. I made it with photoshop and MSPAINT (yeah that's right, paint!). Once you figure out what the image needs to be like (all the icons put together in one image) it's not too hard to mcgyver something up.

I do like how it is turning out, so hey, awesome if others like it too
    03-27-11 11:06 PM
    okay, the tabs version is updated (link on first post now points to it). fixed the battery meter, added some new things (Navi new message indicator? Yes :P). it's pretty sweet so far. Will continue to work on it. I will update the today version also in a sec. Expect that to be up in a few minutes. Although, not sure if I know how to make the today hide-able? I'll see what I can do

EDITTT::: it's updated, with same fixes. no hidden today though i dont have the skills! would be willing to take any help there though
    Last edited by chrispipe; 03-28-11 at 02:15 AM.
    03-28-11 02:01 AM
    okay, the tabs version is updated (link on first post now points to it). fixed the battery meter, added some new things (Navi new message indicator? Yes :P). it's pretty sweet so far. Will continue to work on it. I will update the today version also in a sec. Expect that to be up in a few minutes. Although, not sure if I know how to make the today hide-able? I'll see what I can do

EDITTT::: it's updated, with same fixes. no hidden today though i dont have the skills! would be willing to take any help there though
    it's been awhile since I've made themes, but I thought it was just a simple check box to hide it...I'll look around and see if i can find anything. And I'm not running this theme (torch isn't in yet), but just from the screen shots you've posted, the Navi new messages indicator seems kinda hard to see. Possibly go in photoshop and add a 1 pixel black stroke tracing the outline? Just a thought!
    03-28-11 09:34 AM
    In Theme Builder, click the "Enable Focus Today Area" button. The button is not labeled, but it is the left button under the "views" section on the left side of your screen. It will display a constant box on Theme Builder, but when in use it will only appear when a today item (messages/calendar/text...) is focused upon.
    chrispipe likes this.
    03-28-11 09:41 AM
    In Theme Builder, click the "Enable Focus Today Area" button. The button is not labeled, but it is the left button under the "views" section on the left side of your screen. It will display a constant box on Theme Builder, but when in use it will only appear when a today item (messages/calendar/text...) is focused upon.
    I KNEW it was something simple...i was just re-installing theme builder to check haha
    03-28-11 09:49 AM
    Both options look the same when I preview them on my Torch... with Enable Today Focus Area selected, and deselected. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? haha Sorry total noob here.
    03-28-11 11:51 PM
    Both options look the same when I preview them on my Torch... with Enable Today Focus Area selected, and deselected. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? haha Sorry total noob here.
    They should both look the same... Until you highlight (not select) a today item. The best to test it with is to highlight (not select) the calender app on your phone (if you have calender items). The rest will not display unless you have something new come in. Or, if you don't have any calendar items, send yourself a new message and then highlight (not select) your messages icon.
    03-29-11 06:49 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD