I have a Torch and this theme this is all new to me. What is OTA and how do I download and install themes?

Thanks.
    01-03-11 02:57 AM
    OTA means "Over The Air"... You can download themes and other apps by using your native BB-Browser (not Opera-Mini or Bitstream BOLT)... You open the selected webside (crackberry for example), surf to the app/theme you want, search for something named "Ota" (or a link/file with the ending ".jad") click it and some seconds later you have installed a new theme/app... :-)
    01-03-11 06:26 AM
    Thank you for the usefull info there. Helped tons, cheers.
    01-04-11 02:13 AM
    Thank you for the usefull info there. Helped tons, cheers.
    Its okay- we ALL were "greenhorns" in the past and we all needed support...
    If youre looking for some indispensable apps (OTA of course) go to this threat
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/bla...a-apps-236714/
    My personal recommendation is first the Bitstream BOLT browser! Opera Mini is also a good browser, but on my torch it stucks al little bit and works not so good as on my Bold9700 or the named BOLT-Browser... Its near the real I-Net! Only OTA doesnt work with it... (For OTA ALLWAYS use the native/preinstalled BB-Browser). Another suggest: download the BlackBerry-Appworld... there are a lot of free apps for OTA-downloading... :-)

Have a good time with your torch... I love it! :-)
    01-04-11 02:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD