The T+ series was designed to give you a very simple and user friendly Today style homescreen while focusing on the theme being as functional, feature packed and efficient as possible.

There are 2 versions:
    •Messages & Calendar
    •Calendar Only

Features:

Top area has 4 large buttons:
    •Profiles icon
    •Click on the time to open Clock
    •Click on the carrier/date to open Connection Manager
    •Click on the battery/signal meters to open Options
    (Custom battery meter also shows battery percentage)

•Bottom area has your top 5 icons

•There are 3 quick key shortcuts as well:
    •Press Spacebar to open Messages
    •Press 0 to open Calculator
    •Press $ to open Text Messages
    •Full Trackpad support. Not just touchscreen like most Torch themes

CalendarOnly version:
    •Calendar Today area showing your 10 upcoming appointments

MessagesAndCalendar version:
    •Calendar Today area showing your 7 upcoming appointments
    •Messages Today area showing your 2 new messages

Screenshots:

Messages And Calendar homescreen:

Calendar Only homescreen:

Download link: T+
    Or view this theme and all the others on The Theme Zone
    11-25-10 11:47 PM
    Seems to me that this is the second theme in as many days that you have posted here and "forgot" to say Premium in the title. Could have saved me a few clicks if you had.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-10 06:21 AM
    As our Crackberry.com community continues to grow, we are seeing more and more great themes everyday. We'd like to achieve a universal format for posting themes so they are easier to locate. In order to keep things organized, please use the following format for thread titles when posting a theme. Also, please note in the thread if the icons are customizable or docked, note OTA/Desktop download and post screenshots.

There are sub-forums for each device for posting themes. Please try to keep your posts in the correct sub forum. If you post one thread which contains links to a theme for multiple devices, it may be posted in the main forum. Likewise if you have general theme questions they may be posted in the main forum, however for device specific items, please try to place them in the correct sub-forum.

The themes listed in this forum must be free themes for the community, or paid themes already listed in our CrackBerry store. For free themes, direct download links (either OTA or Desktop) must be provided and may not link to external sites. No themes may be offered for sale from your personal site through these forums, as it violates the No Advertising Policy of our Terms of Service. This includes any free-trials or "donation" themes. If you would like to sell you theme through Crackberry.com, please take the steps to sign up as a developing partner via MobiHand, Inc. - Services For Software Developers and you may choose to have it listed the ShopCrackberry.com store. Please read this post on how to register with Mobihand to offer your products on ShopCrackberry.com: List your Free and Paid Apps in the CrackBerry App Stores!

Themes must state either Free or Paid in the thread title. This will help to separate the themes and make them easier for all users to navigate.

The moderators of this forums will be editing threads and/or thread titles to meet these guidelines. Any threads offering themes for sale from external sites will be removed.

Thread Title Posting Format for Themes
    This is why people want mods to separate forums from free and paid themes. Been a few themers lately that are not following the post guidelines stated in this thread. Been a lot of off site links going to other sites only to be redirected to mobihand, correct me if I'm wrong but that is not proper procedure either.

Nothing personal D Mac(your not the only one doing this), just saw this and figured it was a good time to post it.
    Last edited by homer1475; 11-27-10 at 07:14 AM.
    AlKa likes this.
    11-27-10 07:12 AM
    It took me a while to find where you got ^that^ from.

On any and all forums I visit I look for rules or policies in 2 places:
    -On the specific subforum I am positing in
    -In the main Rules and Policies forum/section/thread.

It is not posted in this subforum and it is not posted in the main Forum Rules & Policies. You shouldn't have to hunt for forum policies...

On a semi-related note if we had the ability to edit thread titles I think more people would post Free/Premium, but since we are not allowed to that encourages people to Not post that info because things can always change.

Also is that a rule that CB even cares about? I have certainly never been informed of it by staff, nor have I ever had any of my thread titles edited, nor are any of them edited and it seems Most threads don't list free/premium...

11-27-10 02:26 PM
    Just had a look at the theme page - looks like 99% have identified whether premium or free even though they can't change the title. If you change your mind on if it is free or premium, why not just start a new thread? Seems simple enough.

11-28-10 08:12 AM
    It took me a while to find where you got ^that^ from.

On any and all forums I visit I look for rules or policies in 2 places:
    -On the specific subforum I am positing in
    -In the main Rules and Policies forum/section/thread.

It is not posted in this subforum and it is not posted in the main Forum Rules & Policies. You shouldn't have to hunt for forum policies...

On a semi-related note if we had the ability to edit thread titles I think more people would post Free/Premium, but since we are not allowed to that encourages people to Not post that info because things can always change.

Also is that a rule that CB even cares about? I have certainly never been informed of it by staff, nor have I ever had any of my thread titles edited, nor are any of them edited and it seems Most threads don't list free/premium...

Yes I had to "hunt" for it as well and totally agree with you on its placement. Also the ability to change thread titles if your the thread starter should be allowed on here.

Like i said though not picking on you personally, but I have been seeing quite a few people complaining about how the forum should be split up between payed and free themes. Someone had mentioned how if everyone followed the guidelines for posting themes this wouldn't be a problem.

As far as mods changing titles and deleting threads not following the guidelines. This community more or less moderates itself. I think its more of the torch section is so new that there is not enough mods for the section so things go mostly unnoticed? If I'm wrong on this then someone please correct me.

EDIT:

On a side note, I like the theme and currently am using it. Thank you.
    Last edited by homer1475; 11-28-10 at 05:14 PM.
    11-28-10 05:11 PM
    Just had a look at the theme page - looks like 99% have identified whether premium or free even though they can't change the title. If you change your mind on if it is free or premium, why not just start a new thread? Seems simple enough.

It is Far less than 99%. Just my threads alone, even if everyone else was posting free/premium, would put it at way less than 99%.

And the consensus is that people don't want 2 threads for the same theme, so what you end with it themes incorrectly labelled whether they are free or premium, so you have to click on them to find out anyways.

11-28-10 08:52 PM
    Yes I had to "hunt" for it as well and totally agree with you on its placement. Also the ability to change thread titles if your the thread starter should be allowed on here.

Like i said though not picking on you personally, but I have been seeing quite a few people complaining about how the forum should be split up between payed and free themes. Someone had mentioned how if everyone followed the guidelines for posting themes this wouldn't be a problem.

As far as mods changing titles and deleting threads not following the guidelines. This community more or less moderates itself. I think its more of the torch section is so new that there is not enough mods for the section so things go mostly unnoticed? If I'm wrong on this then someone please correct me.

EDIT:

On a side note, I like the theme and currently am using it. Thank you.
    Thx, glad you like it.

Now that I know this is a "rule" and not just some peoples preference I will label my thread titles free/premium.

But I still think the best solution is to have the 1st word in the actual post either Free or Premium then it would always be accurate.

11-28-10 08:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD