01-27-11 07:27 PM
31 12
tools
    Just installed. It shows memo's and tasks, as well ("N" does also). I use the tasks all the time, so I am going to love this.
    Memos and tasks? I have never used tasks...memo's tho for sure. What a great discovery!
    01-23-11 10:19 PM
    Kirk? I posted for you under the 5 free theme thread...
    01-26-11 08:35 AM
    Just installed. It shows memo's and tasks, as well ("N" does also). I use the tasks all the time, so I am going to love this.
    Are you talking about the Focus showing tasks also ? You mean I should put the task app on the home screen too? Or it will show it with the events of the Caelnder of today as long as the Calender is set to show tasks too ?
    Last edited by m.seif; 01-26-11 at 11:29 AM.
    01-26-11 11:17 AM
    Are you talking about the Focus showing tasks also ? You mean I should put the task app on the home screen too? Or it will show it with the events of the Caelnder of today as long as the Calender is set to show tasks too ?
    If you put the tasks app on the homescreen, they will show up in the today area when highlighted

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-11 11:35 AM
    Kirk? I posted for you under the 5 free theme thread...
    I did see. Thank you!
    01-26-11 04:32 PM
    Hey did you forget about my stock changes theme request =) shoot me a pm if you have time to give it a shot. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-11 07:27 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD