Well, the bug has hit me. I love making themes for the Blackberry Torch 9800. Since my hosting site was hacked, I've decided to make my own site and host the downloads here. My address:
    Kirk Boragine
    Here you'll find a new theme of mine called Silver. I'm constantly improving all the themes and the site itself, so it's kinda a work in progress. Thanks to all the people who've commented on my themes and given feedback. That's all I ask in return. Enjoy, and look forward to more themes in the future.
    01-22-11 01:37 AM
    Awesome! Thank you! :0)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-11 02:19 AM
    Yer weclome Gina. Enjoy! This is my passion for now.
    Last edited by KEB64; 01-22-11 at 03:11 AM. Reason: sp.
    01-22-11 02:36 AM
    Oh, and I'm not including the pink one until I have it right.
    01-22-11 02:37 AM
    Excellent. Thank you

Well, the bug has hit me. I love making themes for the Blackberry Torch 9800. Since my hosting site was hacked, I've decided to make my own site and host the downloads here. My address:
    Kirk Boragine
    Here you'll find a new theme of mine called Silver. I'm constantly improving all the themes and the site itself, so it's kinda a work in progress. Thanks to all the people who've commented on my themes and given feedback. That's all I ask in return. Enjoy, and look forward to more themes in the future.
    01-22-11 04:23 AM
    Excellent. Thank you

The Focus is extremely nice and fast, simple too. It only needs a bigger clock to be absolutely great.
    01-22-11 05:17 AM
    I really like vertical, very impressive!
    01-22-11 09:07 AM
    How awesome thanks for sharing your work

01-22-11 09:51 AM
    Love it. Ive got you all Bookmarked....didnt hurt a bit huh? Just a quick pinch and tickle.
    01-22-11 09:55 AM
    Cool. Thanx. Love all the hard work put into these.
    01-22-11 02:11 PM
    love your themes, and have also bookmarked because nololos and gina know best :]
    01-22-11 04:08 PM
    Oh, and I'm not including the pink one until I have it right.
    well at least i see the word pink up there :]
    01-22-11 04:14 PM
    Susan? You are getting your big *ss clock I do believe!...on that other theme. yay for you.
    01-22-11 05:11 PM
    oh nololos you know how i LOVE big CLOCKS
    01-22-11 05:18 PM
    Nice looking theme.
    01-22-11 07:26 PM
    well at least i see the word pink up there :]
    As much as you love themes, you should try making your own. I bet you can do it...
    01-22-11 07:29 PM
    i used to, torch is complicated, then my daughter and i had diff bb's so stopped.
    do you?
    Last edited by swdoro; 01-23-11 at 10:23 AM.
    01-23-11 09:12 AM
    i used to, torch is too complicated, then my daughter and i had diff phones so i stopped.
    ...And focused most of your creative time making sweet walls for us.....that go amazingly well with any PINK theme.

PLus, isnt complicated Theme Making men's work? I mean it is so complicated and hard...so many numbers and programming. All that heavy lifting too we might chip a nail!
    01-23-11 09:18 AM
    Wow, just ridiculous how a few people have taken away from the theme and the theme maker to shoot petty comments at each other. If you cant get along, there is a log off button. Grow up. Now, Kirk, thank you so much for the new site. I love it!

01-23-11 10:04 AM
    Pearl? I was just going to say that I think us girls got all scatterbrained and hysterical there for a moment. Hopefully Kirk can look past our blunders and continue to make us girls great themes.
    01-23-11 10:21 AM
    Just wanted to say thanks. Your theme "N" is nearly perfect for my needs and holds the honor of being the only theme I've been able to stick with for more than a few days. The bugs with landscape mode on the beta theme builder usually result in landscape screens that I find unusable or (IMO) do not mesh well with the portrait screen (and I refuse to lock the screen in portrait). I find this one meshes extremely well. Thanks
    01-23-11 09:53 PM
    Just wanted to say thanks. Your theme "N" is nearly perfect for my needs and holds the honor of being the only theme I've been able to stick with for more than a few days. The bugs with landscape mode on the beta theme builder usually result in landscape screens that I find unusable or (IMO) do not mesh well with the portrait screen (and I refuse to lock the screen in portrait). I find this one meshes extremely well. Thanks
    Have you tried his Focus theme? So great too!
    01-23-11 09:55 PM
    Have you tried his Focus theme? So great too!
    Haven't tried it yet, but it looks very nice. Downloading now.
    01-23-11 09:58 PM
    Haven't tried it yet, but it looks very nice. Downloading now.
    I actually had no idea this theme shows Facebook, BBM, Text calendar and messages...put your today icons on the top row. So cool!
    01-23-11 10:04 PM
    I actually had no idea this theme shows Facebook, BBM, Text calendar and messages...put your today icons on the top row. So cool!
    Just installed. It shows memo's and tasks, as well ("N" does also). I use the tasks all the time, so I am going to love this.
    01-23-11 10:07 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD