If I put a new theme on my torch, will it mess with my beweather and other custom settings? Also, if I don't like the new theme and delete it, will I have to completely re organize the stock theme the way I like it or will it stay the same?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-11 06:52 PM
    No interference with BerryWeather.

App order should remain stable between themes.

04-17-11 07:14 PM
    Right, everything will be the same between themes. Depending upon what theme you use it'll put your berryweather in a slot by itself in the center or up top somewhere. Themes on the torch really help to organize. The right theme will put things right in reach.

04-17-11 09:53 PM
    The only thing that'll change if you go to a different theme is anything that has been specifically designed on that theme as said before apps like Berryweather could be put into a specified slot of its own but other than that everything else you have set on your phone will remain the same.
    04-17-11 10:31 PM
    Depending on each theme, you might have to move things around. I have tried a bunch of unique themes and sometimes you have to switch locations around. It is a little bit of a pain but if you find the right theme, it is worth the reorganization.
    04-18-11 09:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD