04-14-11 09:27 PM
60 123
tools
    once I fix the navigation... im just looking for stuff I missed/broke. lol
    i MAY create a new iconset as I re-used my XTC icon set from the storm XTC theme... unless everyone likes them
    I like them but I would love to see something else so I can pick the one that matches best
    03-31-11 05:02 PM
    Thanks for letting me test this for you. I like it. It pretty clean. I can go either way on the icons. I'm more hung up on menus and fonts. But I like the icons. Real good job. The menus are tight.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by 13echo4; 03-31-11 at 06:13 PM.
    03-31-11 05:45 PM
    For sure one of the best so far. Love the iconsets and the notification icons
    03-31-11 06:39 PM
    I would like to test it.
    03-31-11 07:26 PM
    03-31-11 07:36 PM
    My style !!! Nice looking theme...too bad I'm too late to be picked...booo
    Blacklatino likes this.
    03-31-11 07:59 PM
    Been running this thing for several hrs now and really like it. I'm not crazy about the focus icon and it never focuses out. The only thing I think its missing is the signal icon opening mange connections screen. No big deal. Are we going to get to test the ls version?

03-31-11 10:23 PM
    Love this theme! If its free ill defintely get it...I've been lookin for a new theme and this is the one I want lol

04-01-11 12:19 AM
    Wow! Totally Cool.
    wendybeee likes this.
    04-01-11 01:01 AM
    Wow!! This is awesome!!! Wouldove to try it out!!!

04-01-11 03:27 AM
    Been running this thing for several hrs now and really like it. I'm not crazy about the focus icon and it never focuses out. The only thing I think its missing is the signal icon opening mange connections screen. No big deal. Are we going to get to test the ls version?

No landscape version...planned. the signal meter should show the manage connections... maybe the hotspot is too small? try tapping to the right of the clock?

I wasnt too keen on the focus icon either! I wasnt going to say anything and see if someone mentioned it... I will change it.

and good idea to make it turn off after a second......

Love this theme! If its free ill defintely get it...I've been lookin for a new theme and this is the one I want lol

sorry, i stopped doing free theme due to the amount of time involved in creating them.. but when I release a theme I almost always give a few away!
    04-01-11 06:55 AM
    No landscape version...planned. the signal meter should show the manage connections... maybe the hotspot is too small? try tapping to the right of the clock?

I wasnt too keen on the focus icon either! I wasnt going to say anything and see if someone mentioned it... I will change it.

and good idea to make it turn off after a second......
    Don't change the focus its only a small part of the theme. Like I said I not really an icon kind of guy. However ever please, please, please don't leave this theme hanging without LS. That will totally kill it. I'm only making it because I'm testing it and I really like it. Don't do us this way.
    Mange connects does not work off of the signal meter "for me at least". I get either messages or the alarm clock.

04-01-11 01:24 PM
    TESTERS re-Download from the link provided.

trackpad can now be used.
    Changed icons to the new 6.1 set! they look NICE! (I may tweak some graphics now because of the new icons)
    New focus icon plus fades out on homescreen
    04-01-11 01:43 PM
    well been running this update for awhile now. runs great. mange connections hotspot still doesnt work for me. i like this focus better than the orginal. i liked the 1st icons better i think. I really think this theme needs LS support. Clock gets lost in brightish wallpapers.

04-02-11 08:42 PM
    ok.. testers, once more

tap right of the clock for manage conn
    full icon set
    landscape homescreen
    04-02-11 08:58 PM
    Hi. Could I please get the ota link to try out this theme? This is so nice. I luv it. Thanks!

04-03-11 02:08 AM
    Yep. Totally awesome. Hopefully, testing is winding down so the rest of us can try it out as well.

04-03-11 02:15 AM
    Very nice looking theme.
    04-03-11 02:29 AM
    ok.. testers, once more

tap right of the clock for manage conn
    full icon set
    landscape homescreen
    I know where your talking about. It doesn't work for me. I either get tbe clock or messages.

04-03-11 05:21 AM

Last edited by 13echo4; 04-03-11 at 12:49 PM.
    04-03-11 05:41 AM
    For me the Manage Connections Hotspot worked from the day I got this theme, but I'm going to update now, will post some screenshots soon
    04-03-11 05:54 AM
    So here are the screenshots of the updated version (as u see the LS mode works great ) and I must say that this theme is perfect with all the bugs out of it . I would really recommend this theme

Last edited by Appz-; 04-03-11 at 06:41 AM.
    04-03-11 06:27 AM
    Any idea when the ota will be avail?

04-03-11 07:49 AM
    I'm going to go update now. I found the sweetspot for the .ange connections. I'm glad of that.

04-03-11 12:55 PM
    I taught that I was the only one, but apparently 13echo4 also noticed that in LS the 5th icon goes to the top of the screen.

My Screenshot: Note the BlackBerry Protect icon

13echo4 Screenshot: Note the media folder icon
    Last edited by Appz-; 04-03-11 at 01:54 PM.
    04-03-11 01:47 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD