I am gonna try and not sound like a whiny girl here but...
    I have been looking for a theme for my Torch that uses hot pink for the highlights and even has pink text. I have searched endlessly and have yet to find one. Suggestions anyone???

05-21-11 07:11 PM
    I have been looking for a theme for my Torch that uses hot pink for the highlights and even has pink text. I have searched endlessly and have yet to find one. Suggestions anyone???

I'll make one for you. I made one like this for my Blackberry Curve 3G in Fuchsia. Just give me a little time to adapt this for the Torch.
    melanie72 likes this.
    05-21-11 07:37 PM
    I have this theme, but haven't used it in a while, but from the screenshot it has pink highlighting and I am sure the font in your text msgs are pink, though this screenshot shows the menu options font as white, but check it out and best of all - it's free and a great theme. scroll down for the pink OTA and thumbnail screenshot

http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/fr...esigns-574932/
    05-21-11 07:37 PM
    sorry the link didnt work.... it's called G-Droid 3.0 by GDK
    try this OTA link (hope it works)
    http://hostj2me.com/downloads/32726/..._3_0__pink.jad
    05-21-11 07:39 PM
    I already had this one and I had some trouble with it. It had the cool pink highlight but the text is a light pink on black. Was looking for a dark pink on white. Thanks for the suggestion though!
    05-21-11 08:01 PM
    Try this blog...there is a pink theme with pink highlights and pink text called Pink Word Clock thats sooo cute !

BBerrylicious
    missmawarlina and melanie72 like this.
    05-21-11 10:44 PM

You might like this one...http://www.mobihand.com/productMobile.asp?id=209294&section=

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-11 01:02 AM
    I'll make you a free theme like that and post it here in a few hours!

So lets get this strate 1.Dark pink Highlights 2.Pink Text 3.(just something extra)Must not look like a "whiny" little girls theme!

Is this rite, give me the goahead and I'll start on your theme!
    If this is wrong then just tell me exactly what you want and I'll build you a theme thats so cool you'll never want to let go of your berry ever again!
    melanie72 and CyndaSue like this.
    05-22-11 01:03 AM
    The screenshots are included in the URL below along with the link to the OTA download for this theme.

Shades of Fuschia Theme (Portrait Orientation)
    melanie72 likes this.
    05-23-11 08:01 PM
    Big Kahuna..

Go Ahead!
    05-24-11 05:02 PM
    OK ill post it here before 29/05/2011 sorry for my absens my pc screen was broken but now TBK is back!
    05-27-11 01:19 PM
    Here is that theme i made for you and beleve me ity was a farely hard theme but still here it is, tell me what you think and as always be onest(Im not getting ant better if you tell me its perfect)
    05-27-11 02:33 PM
    I love to try this but DTM wil not work , would you please post a jad file for this pink theme then Ican use usb cord put on memory card then download
    Thanks!!!
    05-27-11 03:13 PM
    My theme .alx file was deleted(virus) i will se what i can do but no promisses!
    05-31-11 11:30 AM
    Sorry I have not been on in awhile. Wish I could have seen this one.
    06-03-11 06:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD