33 12
tools
    ok.. new theme... called fantasee

tapping the indicator bar shows this:

what should I put in there?
    icons?
    today stuff plus icons?
    just today stuff?
    today stuff (with 3 choices of stuff to view) and then icons?

thanks!!
    08-01-11 11:51 AM
    i like it naked, just like it is now, true minimalist; very nice work!
    08-01-11 12:03 PM
    the main screen will be as shown in image one... then the "dock" will show from the bottom.

What should go in there?
    08-01-11 12:13 PM
    Would it be possible if you tap say the left your icons come up and if you tap the right your unread messages show up?
    08-01-11 12:21 PM
    (almost lol) anything is possible!
    I will chalk that up as 1 vote for: left=icons, right=today
    08-01-11 12:28 PM
    (almost lol) anything is possible!
    I will chalk that up as 1 vote for: left=icons, right=today
    Agreed with RosyBoy opinion............
    08-01-11 12:46 PM
    I would too like to see Rossys vision come through
    08-01-11 01:23 PM
    I also concur with Rossy's suggestion. Also, @Staticfx would you consider implementing a full screen notifications bar? I know it may be trivial to some but I think it's an extremely underated feature in a theme.
    08-01-11 02:23 PM
    ?? what do you mean a full screen bar?
    08-01-11 02:28 PM
    I do not like hidden dock, but I can see that many people like it.
    Would you consider a dock of 6 small icons, inserted in pic # 1 which has the profile icon?
    08-01-11 02:29 PM
    so, no slideup dock.. just 6 icons along the bottom?

Once this is done and released... give me a shout (pm) I see what we can work out
    08-01-11 02:48 PM
    I say what m. Seif says. I second his post. And I also say what rossy said.
    And I was going to say why not have a combo of 4-5 icons user defiable of course, and a hidden today on top.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-11 03:15 PM
    dakid.. im confused!!

you want 6 small on the maind screen (no dock)
    AND a slide up dock with both.... or a combo today & icons?!??

lol
    I am making it slide up.. then chose apps or today... it will stay as apps or today when you close/open so you can keep it however you prefer...
    08-01-11 03:29 PM
    ?? what do you mean a full screen bar?
    Meaning, the notifications displayed in the bar fill the entire bar if available so that up to 7 or 8 unchecked items can show at a time before the ... shows. Forgive if my explanation still isn't clear. An example would be the notifications bar in BBT's iLike theme.
    08-01-11 03:33 PM
    I think what he is saying is to have visible set icons then have hidden today at the top.
    08-01-11 03:33 PM
    Static, I'm sorry I'm confusing you. I like all the thoughts expressed by m, and rossy, I'm saying I would like to see the icons and small today on the slide out dock. Leaving the weather slot between the clock on the homescreen only. Hope this makes it a bit more clearer

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-11 03:34 PM
    I like it alot but I'd love it if it had a dock, like m.seif has suggested.
    08-01-11 04:07 PM
    can there only be two docks? i mean maybe you can have a series of docks one opening today area, other dock opening icons, other dock opening weather, batteryex, etc? havent seen this yet on a theme so, would be interesting imo!!
    08-01-11 05:51 PM
    Meaning, the notifications displayed in the bar fill the entire bar if available so that up to 7 or 8 unchecked items can show at a time before the ... shows. Forgive if my explanation still isn't clear. An example would be the notifications bar in BBT's iLike theme.
    i have it set to 10.. and its all the way across the screen

Right now.. opening the dock shows 12 apps.. and will show today and the tap of the button.... i could (maybe) add a 3rd button.. small today and some icons?
    08-01-11 07:33 PM
    i have it set to 10.. and its all the way across the screen

Right now.. opening the dock shows 12 apps.. and will show today and the tap of the button.... i could (maybe) add a 3rd button.. small today and some icons?
    Thank you!
    08-01-11 07:48 PM
    I like the suggestions from RossyBoy. I like when you can hide the icons and the today, but I like to have them available to bring back when I need to use them.
    08-01-11 08:59 PM
    I like the suggestions from RossyBoy. I like when you can hide the icons and the today, but I like to have them available to bring back when I need to use them.
    I agree. Also maybe a touch area in the center that is hidden that would bring them up when needed.
    08-01-11 09:27 PM
    Yes,, the home screen will be as pic#1... then you tap the notification bar and it slides up to show:

and tap "today" to see

i still need to create the focus and move that GPS indicator and do a landscape etc.. but hows that look?
    08-02-11 10:47 AM
    little idea ... maybe u could make a theme that is connected to BBM ... so we can show it off
    08-02-11 11:50 AM
    I believe OS6 themes are able to use the today feature to display BBM, Facebook, etc... I am not sure. I will test and see, if so... then I will maybe add a "Social Today" as well... shouldnt be to hard

oh.. fyi.. all screens so far are from the storm2.
    08-02-11 01:07 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD