Ok so I did take pride in not considering myself a complete noob, but I used the superstore to buy bbt's bundle metro white 2.0 and slate theme. It gave me the download links and I downloaded and installed like usuall, but when I installed them no notification popped up to activate, so fine whatever, ill go to the options, but they do not appear. They are installed under the applications and I did a few battery pulls but they won't list under themes. I deleted and reinstalled and still nothing. Any help would be appreciated while I wait for Mobihand to contact me back. Thank you in advance for the help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-10 12:50 PM
    Just checking but did you download the themes compatible for the Torch?
    11-04-10 01:34 PM
    It didn't give me the option. I figured having the Torch listed as my device on Mobi it would direct to the proper links. You are probably right though and I did not get the right version for my phone as the thought crossed my mind also. I guess ill wait for Mobihand to respond and I'll post back after I get it resolved in hopes someone else with the same issues gets it resolved. Thanks again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-10 02:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD