I am almost done working on a new theme and need someone to test it out on the TORCH 9800. I need someone that can take some time out and give me some feedback on quite a few things since this is the first theme I have created for the 9800. Also, very important, I need someone that can take screenshots and send them to me.

The theme is called !Aspire and the tester will obviously receive a free copy, including the final version and updates.

Please only serious testers.

Thanks all!
    11-05-10 09:01 PM
    i'm in, have tested quite a lot of torch themes up 2 now, and rather critical....i figure that is what it takes. need my pin or email?
    11-05-10 09:06 PM
    o, and screenshots no problem, of course
    11-05-10 09:07 PM
    btw, ur domain name expired day before yesterday, u might care to renew...
    11-05-10 09:08 PM
    in....no problem....n can do screenshots....
    11-05-10 09:48 PM
    I'll test and do screen shots... 22C6FB85
    11-05-10 10:02 PM
    i'm in, have tested quite a lot of torch themes up 2 now, and rather critical....i figure that is what it takes. need my pin or email?
    Hey, i sent you an email
    11-06-10 01:38 AM
    I'm interested, let me know.
    11-06-10 03:05 AM
    Gotya! Awaiting ur reply.

Hey, i sent you an email
    11-06-10 07:35 AM
    I would love to be a beta tester, I am serious. My pin is 2320E6EA. Looking forward to hear from you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-10 09:54 AM
    I'm in, let me know if you still need help. 232CAEC8
    Cheers,
    Kevin
    11-07-10 09:35 AM
    I can test for you.

11-07-10 10:51 AM
    I'm also interested.
    11-07-10 01:06 PM
    PM me if you still need a tester.

11-07-10 02:20 PM
    let me know i test for pootermobile and jsmurf all the time..my pin 22c419a5 or twitter busa72 add me
    11-07-10 05:55 PM
    I'm interested! I develope themes in my spare time occasionally and know a little something about a little something so if you are still in need of any testers than hit me!

I prefer not to leave my PIN or personal email on here (for privacy reasons of course) but if you are in need still than PM me or hit me up on Twitter @Jleeblanch

Either way, I look forward to your new creation . One thing I love about the Torch is all the MEMORY . I have just about every free theme and A LOT of the premium ones as well on my Torch lol.

11-07-10 06:41 PM
    First off, i have been through at least 50 themes for the Torch, couldn't count those for the 8520 and 9700.
    Of all the themes I tried out for the Torch, i kept coming back to one, cuz i just wasn't happy with any of them. I will be fair and admit that the one I always use, and keep coming back to, is Wallpaper Popup - All Select - Light Blck from (????).

Now I installed YOUR Theme, and was swept away immediately. It is logical, pragmatic, wallpaper friendly, convenient in ANY way you look at it.

For instance, i love not havin to hit my Blackberry button to go to my home screen, but instead just havin to touch the 8 little squares. The layout is very easy to oversee, i am absolutely in love with this system of Today screen, and crazy about the two vertical rows of icons.

I will post screenshots, but my most important comment first: do NOT make this a free theme, cuz it absolutely ROCKS!

Small comments for now: too bad the landscape screen is not employed at all, you really should do something about it...for now i use my lock.

The password lock uses ur wallpaper screen...would be nice if it would just adapt to the custom wallpaper.

colors in for instance facebook, when tryin to upload a pic and choosing a folder, are a bit off: black text on black background just doesnt work very well

But for the most of it: incredible, this is the first time i've had a theme i am 100% sure i will not trade in for another! Thanks for the opportunity...i will continue to test it and send you feedback, but this everyone should be able to hear about ur theme.....
    11-07-10 08:09 PM
    Im a tester for Zman Designs and Elecite. Would love to test for you. PM me your pin and we will talk
    11-08-10 12:31 AM
    Let me know, Grimm, when u want me to post screenshots....don't wanna do that without ur prior permission.
    11-08-10 08:44 AM
    I'd love to test this one out for you. email me if you still need some testers
    passthruX@yahoo.com
    11-18-10 10:59 PM
    I'd love to test this as well I've tested many themes in the past as well

11-19-10 03:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD