Much thanks to everybody who appreciates my themes. Here's a new one I've been working on. It's called, N. If you put Today apps in the first four slots (any order) you'll get text about them when highlighted. Then, there's the ability to scroll down through the events and execute them.

OTA Link
    http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/4OUFp1

Enjoy. Comments welcomed.
    Last edited by KEB64; 01-11-11 at 07:59 PM.
    sweb, Philldoe and ev44 like this.
    01-11-11 04:21 AM
    Screenshot on the way.
    Last edited by KEB64; 01-11-11 at 05:17 PM.
    01-11-11 04:44 AM
    How about a screenshot of your latest. I do like the other themes that you have created, Good job!
    01-11-11 05:05 PM
    Done. Enjoy!
    01-11-11 05:37 PM
    Oh my......this is even better than 21...in my opinion. I love both now...actually all your themes. Once again thanks for sharing them and keeping them free for us cheapos. haha No really thanks.
    Any ideas for adding a pinkish hue anywhere?
    01-11-11 08:16 PM
    Oh my......this is even better than 21...in my opinion. I love both now...actually all your themes. Once again thanks for sharing them and keeping them free for us cheapos. haha No really thanks.
    My creative juices are flowing right now. When that calms down I'll go back and add some different flavors to the themes (think pink).
    01-11-11 08:51 PM
    Looks good man nice and clean
    01-11-11 09:12 PM
    Wow... Very slick work on the today screen part. Impressive! Thanks for the wonderfull and free theme

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-11 10:03 PM
    is there a bug? I cant scroll through the icons in the home screen smoothly. I gotta go left to right.

and when I receive texts, why does it only display the red notification asterisk in the "Messages" today area, but not the preview of the text, only emails?

also I would like to see an improved notification bar.

thanks

awesome theme btw!
    Last edited by ev44; 01-12-11 at 03:08 PM.
    01-11-11 11:08 PM
    Okay, just changed the screens to pink. I might do more. Just wanted to give you something.

PinkN OTA download link -
    http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/PHr3rJ
    Last edited by KEB64; 01-13-11 at 01:16 AM.
    01-12-11 10:26 PM
    Looks good man nice and clean
    That means alot coming from you. Your themes are definitely my favorite. In fact, you're themes are what inspired me to make my own themes. Thanks Pootermobile!
    Pootermobile likes this.
    01-12-11 10:30 PM
    Wow... Very slick work on the today screen part. Impressive! Thanks for the wonderfull and free theme

Thank you and you're welcome!
    01-12-11 10:31 PM
    is there a bug? I cant scroll through the icons in the home screen smoothly. I gotta go left to right.

The navigation is designed to be all horizontal.

and when I receive texts, why does it only display the red notification asterisk in the "Messages" today area, but not the preview of the text, only emails?

I don't have any control over that (from what I know now). That just seems to be the normal behavior for the Focus Today view.

In what way?

thanks

awesome theme btw!
    Thank you for the feedback and you're welcome .
    ev44 likes this.
    01-12-11 10:37 PM
    That means alot coming from you. Your themes are definitely my favorite. In fact, you're themes are what inspired me to make my own themes. Thanks Pootermobile!
    Well it means alot that I inspired someone to make themes Never give up no matter what people may say and have fun making themes! And thank you KEB64!
    01-12-11 10:49 PM
    Okay, just changed the screens to pink. I might do more. Just wanted to give you something.

Can I quote Keith Partridge and say "I think I love you..." (please tell me you sang that in your head.....
    Thanks so much it looks great! xo
    01-12-11 10:59 PM
    The very last icon in the far right bottom corner, the text is over the icon instead of on top. I have NO idea how to attach a screenie. Can I email it to you? Thanks for the pink btw!

01-12-11 11:01 PM

One thing tho? See how the last icons on the bottom kinda hang a little? The "Media" is on the top rather than the bottom...
    Just an FYI.
    I am loving the pink!
    01-12-11 11:02 PM
    The very last icon in the far right bottom corner, the text is over the icon instead of on top. I have NO idea how to attach a screenie. Can I email it to you? Thanks for the pink btw!

Damn Gina!!! No, I mean Damn Gina! Jinx to you!
    01-12-11 11:03 PM
    Damn Gina!!! No, I mean Damn Gina! Jinx to you!
    Now you know how I got my name! Ha!

01-12-11 11:05 PM

Oh, yeah. I keep my weather in that slot and like the temp above the icon in my version. Fixed. Just re-download/install.

01-13-11 01:16 AM
    Can I quote Keith Partridge and say "I think I love you..." (please tell me you sang that in your head.....
    Thanks so much it looks great! xo
    Too funny! Glad you like it.
    01-13-11 01:17 AM
    Awesome! Thanks so much for satisfying our needs. haha oh me.
    01-18-11 07:41 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ev44 View Post

The navigation is designed to be all horizontal.

I don't have any control over that (from what I know now). That just seems to be the normal behavior for the Focus Today view.

In what way?

thanks

awesome theme btw!
    Thank you for the feedback and you're welcome . Thank you for the feedback and you're welcome
    hi,

would you be able to fix/add alerts in the notification bar in the home and locked screens

and be able to scroll left, right, up and down the icon in the home screen. (not crucial)

thx
    Last edited by ev44; 01-19-11 at 02:08 AM.
    01-18-11 11:45 PM
    Tried tom use the OTA mentioned on the 1st page for the grau theme, but on my torch I received the "You do not have permission....." a 403 error.

Have you removed the link ? Thanks
    01-20-11 07:10 AM
    Tried tom use the OTA mentioned on the 1st page for the grau theme, but on my torch I received the "You do not have permission....." a 403 error.

Have you removed the link ? Thanks
    SORRY, published in the wrong place. I meant another thread.
    01-20-11 07:47 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD