02-22-11 09:34 PM
41 12
tools
    Does the QuickLaunch shortcut (date area) also work on the Torch?
    I'm looking for a theme with QuickLaunch shortcut, so that I can save my space bar for Universal Search function.
    Quicklaunch already has a HOTKEY shortcut built into the app that will work on any theme! In Quicklaunch options scroll down to HOMESCREEN HOTKEY and set it to a specific letter or space bar!
    Last edited by tellsells; 11-21-10 at 09:55 AM.
    11-21-10 09:50 AM
    Does the QuickLaunch shortcut (date area) also work on the Torch?
    I'm looking for a theme with QuickLaunch shortcut, so that I can save my space bar for Universal Search function.
    You can set the quicklaunch icon to the 6th icon in the applist.then you can active it in the bottom of the homescreen.
    11-21-10 09:53 AM
    would anyone be able to provide the wallpaper used in the app screen (rain drops) for the torch?
    11-23-10 04:40 PM
    would anyone be able to provide the wallpaper used in the app screen (rain drops) for the torch?
    Here.
    11-26-10 11:12 PM
    You can set the quicklaunch icon to the 6th icon in the applist.then you can active it in the bottom of the homescreen.
    Rose, why isn't there a landscape mode for the torch? Highly disappointed when I PAID for this theme, and no landscape mode.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-10 12:18 AM
    Here.
    Where is the update? I bought mine in appworld and my version's landscape mode doesn't work? Someone help me please?

11-27-10 05:08 AM
    I bought mine through my 9800 with the Crackberry Superstore. Doesnt matter which wallpaper I choose, as soon as I go into landscape, the theme sets the wallpaper back to the default green one..Is this correct or some bug? In your first page I saw some pics of the theme in landscape showing other wallpapers than the green one. So I more or less assumed custom wallpapers would also be possible in landscape?

please advise.
    11-27-10 12:39 PM
    i have a question, if I purchased this not long ago for my 9000, but just upgraded to a 9800, do i need to repurchase?
    11-27-10 01:40 PM
    Three questions:
    1. Is there a version without carrier on home screen?
    2. Are the landscape issues fixed?
    3. Does this theme link Gmail icons? Some themes link Gmail mail boxes and if you hide one, it hides all. If you move one, it will move the rest on reboot, app install, app deletion, etc.
    11-27-10 09:19 PM
    Rose, why isn't there a landscape mode for the torch? Highly disappointed when I PAID for this theme, and no landscape mode.

The 2.1 version add the ladscape mode,but the wallpaper can't be changed.I'm trying to solve this problem.
    12-07-10 07:58 PM
    Hi Rose,

Would it be possible to fix the today area to make the font a bit smaller so I can see more of it? and when I scroll around the profile area the underlay turns to a big box is it possible to fix? also the tilt screen wallpaper is it ok to change to the same wallpaper as the water mark in the original app page? Thanks!
    +1 to all of these suggestions.
    12-08-10 11:16 PM
    thank you verry good
    01-09-11 06:15 PM
    this is a great original idea for a theme, love it
    01-13-11 02:58 PM
    Rose,
    Great theme, I've had it on two bb's so far and haven't found anything I like more. Having upgraded to the latest version, however, I miss having SMS on the Today area and notice that the font is too large to fit more than a few entries in any category. I wonder if it is possible to downgrade to an earlier version (for the Storm 9550) to get the SMS back or if you will offer that option in a future upgrade? Thanks!
    01-26-11 08:01 AM
    Rose,
    Great theme, I've had it on two bb's so far and haven't found anything I like more. Having upgraded to the latest version, however, I miss having SMS on the Today area and notice that the font is too large to fit more than a few entries in any category. I wonder if it is possible to downgrade to an earlier version (for the Storm 9550) to get the SMS back or if you will offer that option in a future upgrade? Thanks!
    I agree with this. I just d/l last night, and it is nice, but I would luv to have the SMS in the Today area. The Messages in the today is nice, but there is also a messages tab on the screen so you have 2 spots just for messages. I would like to be able to change one to SMS.
    01-26-11 09:33 AM
    I agree with this. I just d/l last night, and it is nice, but I would luv to have the SMS in the Today area. The Messages in the today is nice, but there is also a messages tab on the screen so you have 2 spots just for messages. I would like to be able to change one to SMS.
    I don't mind not having SMS on the main screen but agree about the font size on the today portion of the homescreen. If it could be changed to the same size as the Date then this would be the perfect theme.

02-22-11 09:34 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD