========MMDesign========
    2010/11/13 V2.0 UPDATE

1,Add profiles icon on desktop.
    2,Remove the SMS on desktop,only messages and calendar.
    3,German characters fixed.
    4,Change background.
    5,Change the icons to the OS6 icons.
    6,Include the new OS6 notification icons.
    7,Fixed some bug.
    8,Add Torch 9800 version.

========MMDesign========
    2010/7/11 V1.6 UPDATE

1,Add the 85xx version.
    2,Click "0" to show the dock,click "space" to the 8th application in the applications list.click "z" to hide the today area only.(Storm version:add a button for hide the today area only.)
    3,Make the dock 6 icons a little bigger.
    4,Add the messages today area.
    5,Fix some bug.

========MMDesign========
    2010/6/24 V1.2 UPDATE

1,Add the storm version.
    2,Change the hidden today to sms and mms today area.
    3,Change the profiles icon to a customized icon in homescreen.You can set for profiles,weather application,etc.
    4,Click unread icon to messages,Click battery meter to options,Click signal meter to manage connections.
    5,Click "0" to the 9th icon in the applications list. (89,90,96,97 versions only)
    6,Some bug fixes.

Features:
    Clean and cool interface.
    Icons and today area will be hidden when press escape button and appear when press "0" button.(89,90,96,97 versions only)
    When click time,unread messages area,signal meter and battery meter on the desktop you will go to the Clock,Messages,Manage connections and Options.
    The date area --> Quicklaunch (Storm 95xx version only)
    Digital battery and Signal meter.
    When the battery is low or the signal is weak the digital number will turn red.
    Click "$" to SMS and MMS directly on the desktop. Click "space" to the 8th icon in the applications list. (89,90,96,97 versions only)
    The latest OS6 icons,1 big and 6 small customized icons on the desktop.(Storm 95xx version with 1 big and 5 small customized icons)
    Original alarm icon.
    Clear font,user defined menu and message list font.
    Wallpaper friendly.
    No time lag and requires less memory.
    Free update.

Last edited by Rose_MMDesign; 11-12-10 at 11:25 AM.
    11-12-10 11:06 AM
    Hi Rose,

I purchased this theme for the Bold 9700 and have since switched devices to the Torch 9800. Could you please send me the Torch version? thanks!

Regards,
    11-12-10 12:22 PM
    Hi I just downloaded this theme, but whenever I have the phone on its side, one side of the screen is all white. and when i position it upright it then instead of going back to normal shows me all my icons of all the stuff I have on my phone. And when i hit the go back button it goes back to the regular screen like in the pictures. I am using this theme on my torch 9800.
    11-12-10 02:35 PM
    I have also done the battery pull and still nothing.
    11-12-10 02:43 PM
    I have also done the battery pull and still nothing.
    can you give me a screenshot?
    11-12-10 07:52 PM
    I am sorry still new to this whole CB how can I send you a screenshot? I also use a mac.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-10 09:14 PM
    can you give me a screenshot?
    This is front view:

This is side view:

And when I rotate back to front view I get this:
    11-13-10 11:12 AM
    this theme is great
    11-13-10 11:36 AM
    I Rose,

I have yet to receive the updated version? Pls advise. I swapped versions. And have yet to receive anxiously waiting for it! Thanks!!

11-13-10 07:15 PM
    Rose: Great looking theme, but... the landscape mode seems to be an issue (see flex above), is there an update in the near future?
    11-13-10 07:48 PM
    Hi. So far enjoying the new theme. Also getting white space on the orientation flip, which is kind of annoying. Would like to know if there any way of switching the font size on the main screen under 'Messages' and 'Calendar'?

Thanks.
    11-14-10 08:27 AM
    Also, I have moved BeWeather into my customizable icon in the top left corner. Is there anyway the forcast text can show up as well?
    eg: -3 5/-4
    Overcast

Thanks...
    11-14-10 10:11 AM
    This is a great theme! As someone mentioned before, there is a bug in landscape mode, would be nice to make use of the entire screen. Otherwise great job!!

11-14-10 10:41 AM
    Hi Rose,

Got the theme ported to my Torch. Love it but was wondering if you could fix the calendar / message area to make the font a little smaller if possible. And a fix regarding the landscape would be great. Also notice when you go over the profile icon the underlay does not properly fit.

Thanks

11-14-10 08:37 PM
    I am LOVING you theme! I have the same problem in landscape mode. Any fix soon? Thanks! (:
    11-14-10 10:47 PM
    Thank you for your support and feedback,I'll fix it.
    11-15-10 08:12 AM
    Thank you for your support and feedback,I'll fix it.

Thank you Rose!
    11-15-10 08:22 AM
    thanks Rose, can't wait for the update! always loved this theme on my bold 9700 would you have an eta for the update? and also will you be porting your other theme to Torch also?

Regards
    11-15-10 02:07 PM
    I bought this theme after it was highlighted in the theme of the week post, and was really impressed, the portrait mode did exactly what I wanted from a theme, gathering all my info and all my 'buttons' in one place.

I downloaded the landscape fix upgrade last night, and this is definately my main theme now

Only bugs I have with it at the moment:
    If I have more than 2 notification icons, it goes 'off' screen, would be nice if it became a 2x2 grid but I don't think thats possible.
    If I have messages/calendar part of the today screen showing and go into messages, when I come back, it shows my unread count, but none of the messages

Cheers
    Last edited by blindgeekuk; 11-17-10 at 06:52 AM.
    11-17-10 06:47 AM
    Thanks for the new update Rose. So far, so good. I like the solution to the landscape tilt. Very slick. And it would be nice if the font on the home page would default to my devices font size. Otherwise, I really like this theme. Thanks again Rose...

Last edited by brb321; 11-17-10 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Did a hard reset, and fixed the problem
    11-17-10 06:50 AM
    Thanks for the update Rose GREAT WORK!!
    11-17-10 07:47 AM
    Thank You for the Update!
    11-17-10 10:08 AM
    Hi Rose,

Would it be possible to fix the today area to make the font a bit smaller so I can see more of it? and when I scroll around the profile area the underlay turns to a big box is it possible to fix? also the tilt screen wallpaper is it ok to change to the same wallpaper as the water mark in the original app page? Thanks!
    11-17-10 12:04 PM
    Thank you for your support!
    11-18-10 01:21 PM
    Does the QuickLaunch shortcut (date area) also work on the Torch?
    I'm looking for a theme with QuickLaunch shortcut, so that I can save my space bar for Universal Search function.
    11-21-10 09:24 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD