=== Simple Practical Beautiful ===

Abiding Theme By Magic Moment Design

Every BlackBerry now can use Abiding.The icons is cool.Our team design it exactly to the pixel,to give you a good visual experience and feel.It uses a unique font,redesigned call interface.Abiding is also wallpaper friendly.
    More importantly,it supports all BlackBerry new models.

We added 3 control buttons at the bottom of the desktop.
    "Tools": for sliding dock to display homescreen icons,they can be user-defined.
    "Profiles": for user to change the profiles.It can tell you what profile is now in.
    "Msgs": for calendar and messages list to display on homescreen.

And you can hide the "Tools" icons and "Msgs" list by click the "Hide the docks".Its location in the lower right corner of the banner.
    Also,you can click the clock and "manage connections" on homescreen.click "space" on keyboard can quickly into the 7th application."$" to sms.

So, you can not miss Abiding on your BlackBerry! Enjoy it!

Please visit the web: WWW.MMOMENT.NET for more information.

BUY IT NOW
    Last edited by Rose_MMDesign; 04-01-11 at 10:52 AM.
    03-26-11 01:41 PM
    This is really art.
    Very well done.

Any discount as introduction ?
    Last edited by m.seif; 03-26-11 at 02:15 PM.
    03-26-11 02:13 PM
    This is really art.
    Very well done.

Any discount as introduction ?
    Special Price: $2.99 until 31 Mar.
    03-26-11 02:17 PM
    03-26-11 09:46 PM
    that is really elegant...
    03-27-11 12:19 AM
    does it support landscape mode?
    03-27-11 02:34 AM
    does it support landscape mode?
    In landscape mode you can go to the applications list.Thank you for your support!
    Last edited by Rose_MMDesign; 03-27-11 at 07:45 PM.
    03-27-11 12:28 PM
    Looks absolutely gorgeous!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-11 01:32 PM
    If we turn the phone from portrait to landscape, the theme does not "stretch" the width of the screen. There is simply a white space to the far right of the screen. Then when we turn the phone back to portrait, we are presented with the application screen rather than the home screen. This is definitely a bug and must fix. I purchased this theme and its very disapointing.

Rose_MMDesign likes this.
    03-27-11 04:07 PM
    If we turn the phone from portrait to landscape, the theme does not "stretch" the width of the screen. There is simply a white space to the far right of the screen. Then when we turn the phone back to portrait, we are presented with the application screen rather than the home screen. This is definitely a bug and must fix. I purchased this theme and its very disapointing.

I'll update the landscape soon.Thank you for your feedback.
    03-27-11 07:44 PM
    I'll update the landscape soon.Thank you for your feedback.
    You had the same landscape problem with your last theme. See posts 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 and many more posts regarding this problem in the thread below that went unanswered for a month:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/mm...remium-549635/

You were well aware that landscape was not supported in this theme and are selling a product that needs to be fixed. Your past themes were not supported, as there were problems that you failed to fix for a long time!
    Just thought I would point this out to anyone interested in this theme, seeing that you were being deceptive.
    Last edited by tellsells; 03-27-11 at 08:55 PM.
    03-27-11 08:41 PM
    You had the same landscape problem with your last theme. See posts 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 and many more posts regarding this problem in the thread below that went unanswered for a month:

You were well aware that landscape was not supported in this theme and are selling a product that needs to be fixed. Your past themes were not supported, as there were problems that you failed to fix for a long time!
    Just thought I would point this out to anyone interested in this theme, seeing that you were being deceptive.
    I have upgraded Brisk Theme to v2.1,and the landscape has been fixed.You can see posts 19, 20, 21, 22... in the thread below

Thank you for the reminder tellsells.I'll try my best to add the landscape made to Abiding theme on 9800.
    Give me 1 day.
    03-27-11 09:33 PM
    I have upgraded Brisk Theme to v2.1,and the landscape has been fixed.You can see posts 19, 20, 21, 22... in the thread below

Thank you for the reminder tellsells.I'll try my best to add the landscape made to Abiding theme on 9800.
    Give me 1 day.
    I was just pointing out that it took you 1 month to address the problem with your last theme.
    And now you make another "premium" theme with the exact same problem!
    03-27-11 09:42 PM
    I was just pointing out that it took you 1 month to address the problem with your last theme.
    And now you make another "premium" theme with the exact same problem!
    It is my fault.
    1 day.
    Last edited by Rose_MMDesign; 03-27-11 at 11:02 PM.
    03-27-11 09:54 PM

Now you can update this theme,9800 landscape mode support.

03-27-11 11:00 PM
    Just bought this theme. It's beautiful, but the fonts is too hard to read.
    I barely can read the icon labels, battery, signal, and date on the homescreen.

Last edited by Lexion; 03-27-11 at 11:06 PM.
    03-27-11 11:03 PM
    Just bought this theme. It's beautiful, but the fonts is too hard to read.
    I barely can read the icon labels, battery, signal, and date on the homescreen.

If the battery is too low,you can see like this:

The fonts will turn red.Signal is the same.

This is for simplicity.
    03-27-11 11:15 PM
    That's great of you! But where do I go to update? When I go to the link shwon in the original post it says I need to pay again...
    And again thanks for the quik fix.

03-28-11 01:27 AM
    That's great of you! But where do I go to update? When I go to the link shwon in the original post it says I need to pay again...
    And again thanks for the quik fix.

The update is free.
    03-28-11 08:36 PM
    Please visit the web: Magic Moment Design - BlackBerry Theme Design for more information.
    03-29-11 09:40 AM
    03-29-11 08:54 PM
    03-30-11 07:51 PM
    I purchased this theme and love it! the only thing is the font is so tiny I can hardly see it, I love that it tells how much battery and signal u have in percentages, but am having trouble seeing it! do u think u might ever update to a bigger font?? thank you and other then that it is perfect!
    03-31-11 08:16 AM
    I purchased this theme and love it! the only thing is the font is so tiny I can hardly see it, I love that it tells how much battery and signal u have in percentages, but am having trouble seeing it! do u think u might ever update to a bigger font?? thank you and other then that it is perfect!
    I agree, the theme is beautiful, but I can't read anything on the home screen. The font needs to either be bigger or thicker.
    The thinness of the font makes the letters practically disappear on the screen.
    judy77 and Rose_MMDesign like this.
    03-31-11 09:32 AM
    I will update this theme.
    1, add a weather shot.
    2, update to a bigger font.

Thank you for your feedback.Wait for 3 days.
    judy77 likes this.
    03-31-11 06:56 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD