Hi Jalaw,

Would it be possible to make that a shortcut to the instant messaging folder if possible, since no one would want it to lag up the theme! :P
    12-02-10 04:51 PM
    Hi Jalaw,

Would it be possible to make that a shortcut to the instant messaging folder if possible, since no one would want it to lag up the theme! :P
    Also another good suggestion, but as I stated in post #36 it is hard to make big changes to a theme once it has been on the market for some time. People may have bought my theme strictly on the fact that clicking on that panel takes them directly to BBM. I hope you understand where I'm coming from on this...
    12-02-10 05:16 PM
    Just grabbed this GREAT theme on sale for only 0.99cents!!
    Wonder why it took me so long to give this one a try...
    12-02-10 07:41 PM
    Got this last night and I love it... One question/suggestion that would make this theme perfect for me... if while on the home screen, sliding all the way left or all the way right left the slider clear to show off the background..
    12-03-10 08:28 AM
    Got this last night and I love it... One question/suggestion that would make this theme perfect for me... if while on the home screen, sliding all the way left or all the way right left the slider clear to show off the background..
    While in portriat mode if you touch above the Panels it will hide and show them (Panels). If you touch below the Panels it will raise and lower the bottom dock a bit
    joe.kent likes this.
    12-03-10 11:41 AM
    While in portriat mode if you touch above the Panels it will hide and show them (Panels). If you touch below the Panels it will raise and lower the bottom dock a bit
    If I'd have only taken the time to watch the video... Thanks for a great theme.
    12-03-10 11:51 AM
    Digging this theme, great job! No complaints her, no lag! Love how it hides everything. $.99 cents Wow!
    12-03-10 12:14 PM
    If I'd have only taken the time to watch the video... Thanks for a great theme.
    Haha Not a problem, we've all done it before...
    12-03-10 02:28 PM
    Haha Not a problem, we've all done it before...
    I just reset the phone to uninstall an app, and now my Calendar icon is stuck on 31... any ideas how to fix this?
    12-03-10 03:04 PM
    I just reset the phone to uninstall an app, and now my Calendar icon is stuck on 31... any ideas how to fix this?
    Oh show-off! You're actually a Protect tester? (Assuming shield icon is BB Protect...) Before you I hadn't found one person that was! Must have been a really small testing pool upfront...

Anyway, have you tried another battery pull to see if Calendar is fixed?
    12-03-10 04:08 PM
    Oh show-off! You're actually a Protect tester? (Assuming shield icon is BB Protect...) Before you I hadn't found one person that was! Must have been a really small testing pool upfront...

Anyway, have you tried another battery pull to see if Calendar is fixed?
    Yes I am a Protect tester, and I absolutely love that app. I've tried battery pulls, I've tried alt rt shift del, I've tried switching themes, nothing gets the 31 to go away...
    12-03-10 04:11 PM
    Wow... I woke up this morning and its fixed... not sure why or how....
    12-04-10 09:45 AM
    Wow... I woke up this morning and its fixed... not sure why or how....
    It was caught in a glitch and needed the day to change so it could fix it's self...

Just my therory...lol
    12-04-10 10:55 AM
    I love this theme but I have 2 problems. I have a 9800 Torch and have had this app for about 3 weeks. My first issue is when I turn my Torch sideways while its locked, my current wallpaper becomes the stock green back round. This also happens when I activate my "password lock" app that came with the phone. Anyway to fix this? Im not a huge fan of that bright green screen.

My second issue pertains more towards the BerryWeather and having the Icon in the back round in the wallpaper. Does this only work if you have the paid version of BerryWeather? I have the free version and cant find the option anywhere to post the icon on my wallpaper.
    12-15-10 12:46 PM
    I love this theme but I have 2 problems. I have a 9800 Torch and have had this app for about 3 weeks. My first issue is when I turn my Torch sideways while its locked, my current wallpaper becomes the stock green back round. This also happens when I activate my "password lock" app that came with the phone. Anyway to fix this? Im not a huge fan of that bright green screen.
    I'll let jalaw confirm, but pretty sure this is a defect of the beta Theme Builder 6. It was worse before he added that green screen.
    I'm sure as updates to TB6 are released, there will be updates to this theme as well.

My second issue pertains more towards the BerryWeather and having the Icon in the back round in the wallpaper. Does this only work if you have the paid version of BerryWeather? I have the free version and cant find the option anywhere to post the icon on my wallpaper.
    Yes, this is only a feature of the premium BerryWeather version. There are numerous other features as well only available with the paid.
    $9.99 is a little steep. Last year, it was on sale 50% off 4.99 at the end of the year. It comes with a free trial, so DL it first before spending your $5-10. I think it's a 7-day trial.
    Cheez-Its likes this.
    12-15-10 03:10 PM
    is there anyway the shortcut to the calander can show the current month and date?
    12-15-10 03:38 PM
    I'll let jalaw confirm, but pretty sure this is a defect of the beta Theme Builder 6. It was worse before he added that green screen.
    I'm sure as updates to TB6 are released, there will be updates to this theme as well.

Yes, this is only a feature of the premium BerryWeather version. There are numerous other features as well only available with the paid.
    $9.99 is a little steep. Last year, it was on sale 50% off 4.99 at the end of the year. It comes with a free trial, so DL it first before spending your $5-10. I think it's a 7-day trial.
    Thanks for the response. The PB issue is down right annoying. That awful green screen is so bright and ugly IMO. I hope there is a quick fix for that.
    As far as BerryWeather and that kool icon.....yeah, not that kool for 10 bucks I think. Maybe I will give in one day, but just seems like the free version gets it done for me.
    12-15-10 05:00 PM

Cheez-Its, please help me to understand how the Torch device is supposed to work with other themes. It is well known that the only wallpaper that is customizable is the portrait wallpaper; the landscape wallpaper has never been customizable. Is this not true on a Torch device?

Also we have never been able to customize the wallpaper on the default lock screen either, so whatever the theme developer choose for the portrait and landscape wallpaper is what the default lock screen will be. Does the Torch device work different than this?
    12-16-10 06:24 AM
    Cheez-Its, please help me to understand how the Torch device is supposed to work with other themes. It is well known that the only wallpaper that is customizable is the portrait wallpaper; the landscape wallpaper has never been customizable. Is this not true on a Torch device?

Also we have never been able to customize the wallpaper on the default lock screen either, so whatever the theme developer choose for the portrait and landscape wallpaper is what the default lock screen will be. Does the Torch device work different than this?
    On the default OS6 theme, when you change your wallpaper it changes portrait and landscape. It just shows it differently in landscape because of the resolution change. Not sure about the lock screen though. Haven't use the default theme since I got my phone.
    12-16-10 07:20 AM
    On the default OS6 theme, when you change your wallpaper it changes portrait and landscape. It just shows it differently in landscape because of the resolution change. Not sure about the lock screen though. Haven't use the default theme since I got my phone.
    Ah yes but what about a custom theme?
    12-16-10 07:35 AM
    This is correct. And its the same on the default theme for the lock screen.

Thank you for responding. And I have no idea if this is a problem with other custom themes. I've just noticed it with this theme because of that bright green screen. Either way, I love this theme and would hope these issues could get fixed.
    12-16-10 11:17 AM
    Someone on here made a theme that when in landscape mode would show the wallpaper that you had in portrait Curve something or another.

*edit* Found his name. Here it is: curve1967
    Last edited by mrro82; 12-16-10 at 12:05 PM.
    12-16-10 12:02 PM
    Any news on this? Happy Monday people!!
    12-20-10 12:30 PM
    Any news on this? Happy Monday people!!
    My hands are sort of tied Cheez-it. I could change the background in an update but as I have stated before that is not advisable. The reason is I have sold a few of these and if I start changing the looks I will receive a lot of complaints from people saying that they liked it the other way. I hope this makes sense.
    12-20-10 01:58 PM
    It makes perfect sense. Thanks for the response and I completely understand.
    12-20-10 02:09 PM
119 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD