09-29-11 05:40 AM
119 1234 ...
tools
    I have just noticed as well. It works in landscape!!! Top marks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-10 09:15 AM
    Wow you are exactly right. I miss spoke when I said it would work for the torch theme. I apologize for this error. It only works for the Storm update 2.1 If it is possible to do with the 9800 I will do it.
    Ah okay! I was coming here to post about that too.

I thought maybe you posted a test version. Even though they were both 2.1, I upgraded last night hoping it was actually different than my test version to get the 2-line wrapping...

Oh well, hopefully you can figure that one out sometime.

Thanks for the update though! The landscape screen looks great.
    The icon ordering makes a lot more sense now too.
    11-15-10 04:11 PM
    Damn... i would usually never install any third party theme, but decided to give it a try and see if the panels really worked. The theme is really cool, specially considering how smooth it is (after everything loads). Good work there mate. One thing i noticed is that patternlock doesnt work with this theme :[
    Last edited by gbsn; 11-15-10 at 06:58 PM.
    11-15-10 06:35 PM
    awesome jalaw!! wish i could port my themes over for torch for crackberry users but my code isint working like yours :P lol
    11-16-10 03:03 AM
    Nice theme jalaw!
    11-17-10 08:43 AM
    Just downloaded it last night and here my pointers that could use upgrades
    1. The BBM Panel, picture shows the 5 native messenger that its really just a bbm link, for someone who use multi im program at once, it would be cool that they have separate link inside the images (like you did with the media panel)
    2. I dont know if this is possible, but it is possible to put a notification tray like the native theme?
    3. Tried a couple of time (even in landscape view) but I can only change the wallpaper in the portrait view, landscape always stock on the green one
    11-17-10 09:44 AM
    Just downloaded it last night and here my pointers that could use upgrades
    1. The BBM Panel, picture shows the 5 native messenger that its really just a bbm link, for someone who use multi im program at once, it would be cool that they have separate link inside the images (like you did with the media panel)
    2. I dont know if this is possible, but it is possible to put a notification tray like the native theme?
    3. Tried a couple of time (even in landscape view) but I can only change the wallpaper in the portrait view, landscape always stock on the green one
    1. I don't use the other IM apps, but I can see how that would be cool to have.

2. I think that would be cool. Or at least make the notification bar a hotkey to the Messages app.

3. This is how 9800 themes work for the time being. Portrait wallpaper is user-defined, Landscape wallpaper is theme-defined.
    Theme Builder really screws it up if the theme doesn't include its own Landscape wallpaper.
    11-17-10 07:20 PM
    I think a hideable Weather Slot under the top banner in the top left or right corner would be an awesome addition too.
    11-17-10 07:28 PM
    I actually prefer using this theme without the "cards". They seem to lag for me when I swipe, but the other aspects of the theme work just like I'm used to on older devices.
    11-17-10 08:55 PM
    Just some other observations....

If it isn't possible to get the 2 line display on the Torch on the homescreen icons, could we have no text at all? I think it would look cleaner with no text underneath the icons.

Also, on the application screen, having no lines between the rows would also be cleaner. Its just a suggestion, but I do like the theme they way it is a lot.

11-17-10 11:46 PM
    Just some other observations....

If it isn't possible to get the 2 line display on the Torch on the homescreen icons, could we have no text at all? I think it would look cleaner with no text underneath the icons.

Also, on the application screen, having no lines between the rows would also be cleaner. Its just a suggestion, but I do like the theme they way it is a lot.

Those are very good suggestion everyone is making. The problem is once a theme is released and ppl have paid money for it, I can not take things or items away. It could be that they purchased it just for that one reason where there was text under the icons...ect.

So I guess what Im saying is that I can really only fix things that are broken and not working right. If I change something for one person it might make another person unhappy.

I hope that makes sence...

Either way I hope everyone is enjoying the theme.
    11-18-10 07:12 AM
    I shall enjoy this theme, and the HTC theme once I get paid. Those 2 themes are the 2 that, to me, look the most pleasant to the eye and look way more organized then any other theme I've tried or looked at. Although I haven't bought it yet, I know I will love it. So good work on your themes and keep it up!
    11-19-10 07:37 AM
    Trying to buy this theme but only getting Upgrade options and it's asking for previous order number (which I do not have). Is there a new purchase link?
    11-19-10 10:57 AM
    Trying to buy this theme but only getting Upgrade options and it's asking for previous order number (which I do not have). Is there a new purchase link?
    Purchase link is on the first page of this thread (it has never changed). Not sure why it would ask you "upgrade options".
    11-19-10 11:23 AM
    Purchase link is on the first page of this thread (it has never changed). Not sure why it would ask you "upgrade options".
    I ordered using the link, however after the name "Mini PB" there is "v2.0 to v2.1". Ordered with IE where Firefox didn't show "Add to Cart", just "Buy an Upgrade"
    11-19-10 11:39 AM
    I ordered using the link, however after the name "Mini PB" there is "v2.0 to v2.1". Ordered with IE where Firefox didn't show "Add to Cart", just "Buy an Upgrade"
    I see what the problem is. You have a Bold 9000. This theme is not compatible with that device. This is the 9800 theme forum. Sorry...

11-19-10 01:47 PM
    I see what the problem is. You have a Bold 9000. This theme is not compatible with that device. This is the 9800 theme forum. Sorry...

Nope. I had 9800 selected.
    I got it ordered and installed however having issues with Gmail mailboxes and dupicate icons even after 4 battery pulls.

We can take this discussion to Private Messages with you prefer.
    11-19-10 02:22 PM
    Nope. I had 9800 selected.
    I got it ordered and installed however having issues with Gmail mailboxes and dupicate icons even after 4 battery pulls.

We can take this discussion to Private Messages with you prefer.
    Please read this thread all the way to the part where I tried to fix a similar problem.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/do...e-help-551095/

If that doesn't help than email me and we can see what we can do about it.
    11-19-10 02:31 PM
    Just downloaded this Theme! Great work!
    11-19-10 04:15 PM
    Just downloaded this Theme! Great work!
    Thank you .
    11-19-10 05:28 PM
    Back on my MiniPB today // this theme is awesome.
    11-22-10 01:05 PM
    Back on my MiniPB today // this theme is awesome.
    I hear you! I keep coming back to Mini PB too

11-22-10 01:48 PM
    Hi,

Was wondering if you would be changing the middle instant messaging box so its more like the Media box?

Regards

12-02-10 12:35 AM
    Hi,

Was wondering if you would be changing the middle instant messaging box so its more like the Media box?

Regards

That was the original design I was going to go with but adding the extra buttons caused more lag and other issues. I scapped that idea and just left the Media panel as you see it today. I really wish I could have made it work but most people would rather have a funtional theme than a laggy theme...
    12-02-10 07:08 AM
    Hi Jalaw,

Would it be possible to make that a shortcut to the instant messaging folder if possible, since no one would want it to lag up the theme! :P
    12-02-10 05:50 PM
119 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD