ѻ Menu Colors, Highlights, Alert icons and Pop-up buttons

ѻ New Fonts and Colors

ѻ 3D Titles and Group Box

ѻ Custom Battery Meter

ѻ Custom Signal Meter

ѻ Custom Volume Meter

ѻ Customized Calling screens and Lock screen

ѻ Custom Hourglass

NOTE: A BATTERY PULL AFTER INSTALLATION IS RECOMMENDED TO ENSURE THAT THE THEME WORKS PERFECTLY.

jenna_jax likes this.
    11-21-10 06:30 PM
    DISCLAIMER:
    "My themes are no longer free. I have contacted CB support to revise my threads changing the theme titles from free to premium. Any inconvenience until the said titles are changed is regretted."
    11-27-10 01:48 AM
    Hey Akash - Girl is on a break. Now it's time for LV to shine. Hope you like the pics!

12-29-10 05:59 AM
    This looks like a very solid theme. I won't be rocking it as its for girls. Just wanted to compliment your work. Those icons look great!
    12-29-10 11:14 AM
    I would like to add that I've had these theme for awhile and is truly one of Akash's best work.
    12-29-10 10:39 PM
    Hi Akash - I changed my Bweather wall on LV home screen. Hope you like!

12-30-10 12:36 AM
    This looks like a very solid theme. I won't be rocking it as its for girls. Just wanted to compliment your work. Those icons look great!
    I would like to add that I've had these theme for awhile and is truly one of Akash's best work.
    Thank you!

Hi Akash - I changed my Bweather wall on LV home screen. Hope you like!

It's like a part of the theme that was missing! Good match of the pinks there and perfect font selection! youve basically completed the theme..:P
    01-03-11 03:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD