I was wondering if anyone here would be able to point me in the direction of a "LiveStrong" theme for the 9800. I had one for my previous BB but can't seem to locate one for the new phone.
    03-14-11 10:01 AM
    I was wondering if anyone here would be able to point me in the direction of a "LiveStrong" theme for the 9800. I had one for my previous BB but can't seem to locate one for the new phone.
    Tell me what you would like and I'll try my dangest to build for it. To be honest I don't know what the "livestrong" looked like or features it had or what your "old" bb was. So we csn build this custom one from the ground up. You with me?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-11 12:14 PM
    Thank you very much for responding. LiveStrong is the name of the Lance Armstrong Cancer Foundation (the LiveStrong Foundation produces the yellow wrist bands you may have seen:
    Livestrong wristband - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )

Here is a site that shows one of the themes:
    Free Livestrong Zen Theme For BlackBerry 8300 Curve - BerryReview

...and another:
    Blackberry Skins and Themes - Part 31

The basic theme includes the word LiveStrong, wristband is usually designed with a black and yellow color scheme.

I hope this helps!

John, thecop@optonline.net
    03-14-11 01:20 PM
    I'm going to try to build this theme. It might take me some time cause I have to research LiveStrong and any copy rights etc thats tied up with LiveStrong.
    03-15-11 01:25 AM
    I really appreciate you taking this on!!

John
    03-15-11 10:22 AM
    I really appreciate you taking this on!!

John
    I have an idea of having banners with LiveStrong on it. I've already made some menus with livestrong bracelet watermarked on them.the font and wallpapers are driving me crazy. I can't settledown on 1 thing.
    What I really want to do is find a good picture of Lance wining a race andnhotoshopping a yellow ribbon with livestrong printed on it and a bracelet watermarket above and behind his head. For icons I'm thinking about using thick cartoony icons with colors. Reminds us of kids and kids is my symbol of humbleness. Whatcha think?

Last edited by 13echo4; 03-15-11 at 02:01 PM.
    03-15-11 01:58 PM
    I love the concept. If I had any artistic sense or sense of graphic style I wouldn't dress the way I do! That said, whatever you come up with will be just fine in my book.

John
    03-15-11 02:21 PM
    I appreciate it. I looked at the theme that you had link earlier. I really didn't understand that theme's concept. The lighting and the survivors I assume holding hands. However I understand the concept of livestrong and like it. I'm ashamed I didn't know about it. My wife and I have been involved with relay for life for 14 yrs now. I raise 3 steirs ever year and have them butchered and we run a grill at the event. All of the money goes to the relay. I donate the meat, fixings, grill, charcoal everything. They have tried to reinburse me for some off the stuff over the yrs but I won't have it. This is my cup of tea. I really hope I pull this one off. This will be the one that won't get exposed untell I'm finished.

03-15-11 04:38 PM
    If it's all right with you, I would be more than happy to make a small donation to BOTH Relay for Life and the LiveStrong Foundation on your behalf in lieu of payment for your services.
    03-16-11 10:26 AM
    Guys, the idea of this theme is amazing. I look forward to seeing what is created.
    Cheers!
    03-18-11 07:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD