Heres Echo6_Ladies. It has your small icons on a hidden dock. Today screen featuring messages and calendar. As always I wanna hear whatcha think. Am I getting closer?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19360639/The...ho6_Ladies.jad

screen shots are on the way
    03-01-11 11:59 PM
    Any Screenshots?
    03-02-11 12:12 AM
    03-02-11 01:29 AM
    Has anybody tried this out? Does the dock work for you. I haven't figure out yet how to make it work the way I want it to so had to revert to this way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-11 01:37 PM
    Hi echo...I haven't tried the theme but from the screens shot its very bright pink almost Fuchsia, with black background and huge fonts. I like very feminie theme maybe a lighter shade of pink and different background. Just giving you my opinion I hope it helps.

03-03-11 07:59 AM
    Straight wackkk
    03-03-11 08:16 AM
    I agree with roseate. Something on the softer side.

03-03-11 04:21 PM
    Yes it helps. Would you please describe softer for. I'm not being funny. I just can't get soft in my head. I've been studying other girlie themes lately and getting an idea of what a girly theme should look like. I'm tied up with building another theme. So whatcha think about bringing in some whites and yellow and ltblue? I'm trying to bring in some backgrounds. I don't want to give anybody the feeling I'm ripping off the hello kitty or anything like that. I'll get yall one out.
    Kenan I like criticism. 1 word criticism doesn't do me any good. Tell me what's wack about it and what you think needs to be changed. I've only been doing this for alittle over a week. I wanna do some people will use and like. I'm not trying to sell you anything. I really listen to the ideas and feedback.

03-04-11 07:29 AM
    Girlie: Soft pinks or light bliue...no need for Hello Kitty and not a bunch of colors. A nice font or have it so we can use our custom fonts. The wallpaper shouldnt really matter cause we change out walls all the time anyway...but the app screen needs to be girlie...maybe light blue and white polka dots? We like options so maybe 2 themes...one with white text and one with black text? That way we can change to any wall we want.
    A weather slot is a great idea cause we have our bwi's. A hidden today theme is great so we can see our messages or calendar items...
    If you want to do a cute notification alert thingy...a heart or a pink something...
    6 icons on the bottom are great 8 would be fantastic.
    No one seems to have a good girlie top dock...so that might be a great thing as well.
    I am only suggesting these things cause you asked and its sweet you want to do a girlie theme for us.
    I think most girlies will agree that these are the basics we like in a theme geared towards us.
    03-04-11 07:43 AM
    Suggest away please. I have a top dock, but I haven't put it out yet. Now why did'nt I think about polka dots? Lol prolly cause I aint a girl. You've given me some stuff to work w/ thank you.
    Yea echo6 was suppose to have hidden today, I goofed up and rushed it out. The next one will be hidden. Lol.
    I like fonts myself as one would notice. I have a lot of fonts. If anybody has a favorite let me know I'll use it.
    Last edited by 13echo4; 03-04-11 at 11:58 AM.
    03-04-11 11:31 AM
    I don't like pink, not because I am a guy, I just don't like bright colors in general, so this theme is really not for me. Having said that, I just want to commend you on you efforts for trying to create / share your hard work with us.

Keep up the good work

03-04-11 04:16 PM
    Polka dots are fabulous! Not sure about everyone else but Chocolate and pink would be cute with fancy font. Hope this helps!

03-04-11 04:22 PM
    Omg I agree with you pearl I have been dieing for a brown and pink theme. Also fonts don't need to be fancy they have to readable. Some of the girly fonts are wacky. I think it has to be more pastel then light shade. Background maybe plain but a lighter shade ? That is really sweet of you to do this. We can he'll you bldg it. I can get a wallpaper maybe you can based colour scheme on it ?

03-04-11 04:42 PM
    Polka dots are fabulous! Not sure about everyone else but Chocolate and pink would be cute with fancy font. Hope this helps!

Hahaha that's really funny you made the suggestion while I was thinking about it.

03-04-11 04:42 PM
    Just to add when I said girly did not mean hello kitty at all..

03-04-11 04:43 PM
    LOL, I'm not a fan of Hello Kitty either!

03-04-11 04:54 PM
    Thanks for the ideas ladies. Listening to you I'm working on a brown and pink polka dot with babyboy font. Thinking about reverseing tje app screen from the home screen. Ie home screen brown base pink dots and app screen pink base brown dots. Although I'm liking the idea of a white base with brown and pink dots. No big deal if I can't decde I'll skin 2 themes. My challenge here is making the weather slot. I working on a heart with a chain. The chain is attached to the banner as if the heart is hanging.
    Roseate I didn't think you where talking about hello kitty. In my research a lot of the themes I found looked to me to be hello kitty inspired. Don't get me wrong I don't see anything wrong with this. I don't want to be coping off someone else. And I really don't like the "hello kitty" themes. Back to work........

03-04-11 09:02 PM
    I am so excited about the upcoming theme! Thanks you soooooo much, Echo!

03-04-11 09:08 PM
    I don't like pink, not because I am a guy, I just don't like bright colors in general, so this theme is really not for me. Having said that, I just want to commend you on you efforts for trying to create / share your hard work with us.

Keep up the good work

Thanks man. Na I'm not into bright colors. Matter of fact all I do like is green. Can ya tell. Anyway I can't sell this stuff. TB and composer is free software that knocks tons of code time down. As I've said before its just what I like to do. What would you like to see in a theme?

03-04-11 09:08 PM
    Omg echo your the best I have been waiting for brown and pink theme & polka dot is icing on the cake. Your idea sounds awesome but I don't know baby boy fonts not sure what they look like. I love italic globel serif.

03-04-11 10:50 PM
    I'm sorry I meant bubbleboy not baby boy.

03-05-11 12:10 AM
    I had to google it...hahaha looks nice you in right direction..omg can't wait for this theme....

03-05-11 12:21 PM
    LOL, I'm not a fan of Hello Kitty either!

Hahahaha pearl I don't mind as long the icons are not hello kitty. Hello kitty theme usually very girly colors. But I can't wait for echos work..

03-05-11 12:23 PM

Totally agreed. Chocolate and like a dusty pink are a great combo!
    03-05-11 12:54 PM

Thoughts on this type of Chocolate and pink polka?
    (This is kind of fun helping build this...)
    03-05-11 12:58 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD