I love the original torch theme.. But here are my dislikes about it

1: the tabs text is to large. Ie : All/frequent/media/favorites/downloads should have a smaller font..

2:The icon selection should be round and transparent ( like the christmas theme when you are trying to select an icon? Not sure if I'm explaining this right? )

3: I would like the notification and date areas switched..so that it would align everything example weather message and other alerts would be shown under the battery meter and the date would be where the notification bar is now.. And the date would open up calender entries. Up to 10 on a black background dark
    Transparent
    Is there any possible way to change this? Or would any theme builder care to try?

Thanks for reading

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Itzjusnick; 01-18-11 at 11:48 PM.
    01-18-11 11:22 PM
    I got a lot of views but no answers =(

01-19-11 07:33 PM
    If you have tabs you can only make Very minor changes to the look/layout.

So you could have Tabs and 1 and 2 or No tabs and 1, 2 and 3.

01-19-11 11:19 PM
    It would be cool to have 1 and 2 3 is a minor flaw but 1 and 2 are really the main things I would like.

01-19-11 11:31 PM
    I love the original torch theme.. But here are my dislikes about it

1: the tabs text is to large. Ie : All/frequent/media/favorites/downloads should have a smaller font..

2:The icon selection should be round and transparent ( like the christmas theme when you are trying to select an icon? Not sure if I'm explaining this right? )

3: I would like the notification and date areas switched..so that it would align everything example weather message and other alerts would be shown under the battery meter and the date would be where the notification bar is now.. And the date would open up calender entries. Up to 10 on a black background dark
    Transparent
    Is there any possible way to change this? Or would any theme builder care to try?

Thanks for reading

One way to act is to proclaim what goes wrong and to complain for it... OR to contact one of the countless Themebuilders, which offer Themes for free or as Premiumproduct... The most of them are very kind and are intent to fulfill your wishes... Indeed it could be possible, that they want a donation for there effort... JUSTIFIABLY!

Its your decision to hope for a theme-fairy or take the initiative!

I have VERY satisfactory experiences with a lot of (semi)pro themebuilders!
    01-20-11 12:14 AM
    I would be very happy to pay or donate for the changes made to the original theme. But was hoping one of the many would offer their services. If anyone wants to pm me a price for the changes and a way to send them a payment that would be great.

I'm not very familiar with the theme builders and thought starting a request thread would be more simple then pming people at random =)

Thanks for the advice

01-20-11 12:51 AM
    I would be very happy to pay or donate for the changes made to the original theme. But was hoping one of the many would offer their services. If anyone wants to pm me a price for the changes and a way to send them a payment that would be great.

I'm not very familiar with the theme builders and thought starting a request thread would be more simple then pming people at random =)

Thanks for the advice

I'm always looking for a challenge. Give me a day and I'll check this out. I'm working on my own themes constantly.
    01-20-11 02:22 AM
    Thanks that sounds great =)

01-20-11 07:15 AM
    I think keb forgot about me haha

01-21-11 10:06 PM
    I have a theme made that covers the first two of your requests, but the OTA hosting site I use is down at the moment. Either email me through my profile (make sure it IS email, not private messaging) and I'll email you the desktop manager files, or wait for the website to go back up. I would have done the third part, but that would have required that I emulate the OS6 UI, which would have been a lot of work and wouldn't work as well (You wouldn't be able to slide the tabs to the level you want).
    01-22-11 10:19 AM
    Cool thanks man does the navagation by trackpad still work? There have been themes that I like but they have no trackpad navigation haha

01-22-11 04:09 PM
    Trackpad navigation should work. It did on mine and it only seems not to on custom UI themes with landscape enabled. As this is an OS6 UI theme, you needn't worry
    01-23-11 09:29 AM
    Cool I haven't been near a computer to send you a message if you could message me on here with your email I could send you one that way. Unless the site you were speaking of before is back up.

01-23-11 08:40 PM
    OTA hosting working again:
    Get the theme here!
    Last edited by Jean-luc_Picard; 01-24-11 at 01:42 PM.
    01-24-11 12:58 PM
    Thanks very much this is very close to what I was looking for.

01-24-11 10:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD