OTA LINK

Very wall paper friendly theme. All stock icons are skinned to be 60% transparent. The bottom dock has 10 icons. Icons 2-6 are "hidden" in the dots and are a good spot to put your non-stock icons in. 7-11 are "visible", and is the best place to put the stock skinned icons. Icon 1 is the slot on the top left, mainly reserved for weather apps. The entire screens is track pad friendly. Hidden Today is placed near the top of the screen. Landscape is active and track pad friendly with today as well.

I have put together a site for my themes: EZ Themer - Index

Last edited by KahneFan; 02-02-11 at 08:37 PM.
    02-02-11 04:51 PM
    OTA Link added. Let me know what you think. Let me know if anyone wants a version without Today.
    02-02-11 08:38 PM
    What is the today, new here and to bb's in general

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-11 08:48 PM
    There are "fixed" and "hidden" today areas. The fixed, you will see on some themes, adds a permanent area to your desktop for email/text/calender entry titles. "Hidden" Todays make it so those only display when you hover over those icons. For example; in image 1 I'm hovering over the web browser, so the screen is blank. Image 2 I'm hover over a my calender app which makes my appointments appear on the screen.
    Last edited by KahneFan; 02-02-11 at 09:10 PM.
    02-02-11 08:54 PM
    Thank you so much for this!!!!!! I LOVE it! You really do great themes.
    02-02-11 09:57 PM
    Nice.. Thank for sharing...
    02-02-11 10:38 PM
    Thanks for this theme. Awesome
    02-02-11 11:25 PM
    Could u pls post the wallpaper you used in this theme for berryweather?

02-02-11 11:26 PM
    Could u pls post the wallpaper you used in this theme for berryweather?

Sure thing...

02-02-11 11:35 PM
    For other themers; here is a link to the icon set...

It's Clear - Clear Button Set
    02-03-11 08:43 AM

Hey KahneFan, This is a bit off topic but maybe you can help...is there any way to make our own icons from images? There is an app where we can change the name of the icon...the 2 Hello Kitty were just made by adding the image address to the home screen...but dont go to anything, obvs...
    Thanks for thinking about it. I love all your themes.
    02-09-11 08:39 AM

Hey KahneFan, This is a bit off topic but maybe you can help...is there any way to make our own icons from images? There is an app where we can change the name of the icon...the 2 Hello Kitty were just made by adding the image address to the home screen...but dont go to anything, obvs...
    Thanks for thinking about it. I love all your themes.
    oOo! girl i like those icons! they would be great for a girly theme!
    02-09-11 08:51 AM
    It looks like Shortcut Manager would let you create your own icon for any app. I just looked at the app on my phone and there is an option to create a new shortcut for any app on your phone. Then you just give the "shortcut" a new image. You could actually hide your original app link in a folder, then create a shortcut using SM.
    02-09-11 09:09 AM
    It looks like Shortcut Manager would let you create your own icon for any app. I just looked at the app on my phone and there is an option to create a new shortcut for any app on your phone. Then you just give the "shortcut" a new image. You could actually hide your original app link in a folder, then create a shortcut using SM.

OOOH! Sweet! I am checking it out right now. Thanks so much! My hero!
    02-09-11 09:38 AM
    If you like this "clear" theme, just wait. I have "peek-a-boo" which I'm working on right now. 30 apps and all 100% wallpaper friendly.
    02-09-11 09:54 AM
    I LOVE its clear! One thing? My icon arrangement is jenky...I have to play around with the placement because I cant get sms, message, cal, uber and bbm all lined up in a row...on the bottom row...I know the upper row (with the dots) are the first in line next to weather...but I have to keep moving them around to different postitons to get the right line up...is there a trick to it?
    Looking forward to your new theme!
    (Oh and ShortcutManager is fun!)
    02-09-11 10:13 AM
    I LOVE its clear! One thing? My icon arrangement is jenky...I have to play around with the placement because I cant get sms, message, cal, uber and bbm all lined up in a row...on the bottom row...I know the upper row (with the dots) are the first in line next to weather...but I have to keep moving them around to different postitons to get the right line up...is there a trick to it?
    Looking forward to your new theme!
    (Oh and ShortcutManager is fun!)
    shortcut manager is GREAT! I love that you can make contacts a 1 press to dial using it.

It's been a little while since I played with this theme, but it seems like I remember something about the bottom icons are a little off. I may try to play with it sometime to fix it. They are still 7-11, but it's something like 7/10/9/8/11 (or something of that nature).
    02-09-11 10:21 AM
    7,10,9,8,11.....I can work with that. If you feel like playing thats cool too. )))))))))))))))) and a ))
    02-09-11 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD