Here it is by popular demand!

Impakt - Bounce Back is a take off of my original Impakt Theme Series. I incorporated feedback from various users to give you the latest release. Impakt is still incredibly fast and user friendly giving you a professional theme capable of going from the board room to the living room. All icons are user defined and show notifications. The home screen even shows 3rd party icons as being skinned in the tabs. I hope you all enjoy the latest and greatest in the Impakt line of themes.

9800 Users:

22 Home screen Icons - Including 2 weather slots
    ALL Icons are User Defined by the App Screen Order
    4 Tabs of 5 Icons Each
    Hide All Button on the Bottom Bar
    QuickLaunch Hot Spot over Battery
    Custom Battery and Signal Meters

Check Here for My Other IMPAKT Themes

Last edited by john7760; 02-04-11 at 12:41 PM.
    phantommadman likes this.
    02-01-11 06:00 PM
    Wow! Great looking theme just wished it had landscape functionality! Hopefully when TB gets fixed it will work! What does the landscape look like, any screen shots?
    02-01-11 08:20 PM
    Very Nice looking theme, You do a great job.
    02-01-11 08:29 PM
    Looks great, any coupons?
    02-01-11 09:37 PM
    Looks great, any coupons?
    Thanks, but there won't be any coupons. Sorry. There was an insane amount of time and work put into this theme to make it extremely fast and functional and I believe $3.99 isn't a crazy price considering.

ps. You can go to Mobihand directly and request a coupon to save like 20% I believe.
    02-01-11 09:41 PM
    As an inveterate theme junkie I am almost embarassed to admit I almost never spend this much money on a theme. This one is a record for me but well worth every penny. I hope to get the upgrade with Landscape enabled later today.

Overall the functionality is excellent. Lightning fast. You won me with lots of hidden docks and a QuickLaunch button. This is a real winner IMHO.
    02-02-11 11:15 AM
    I appreciate that you went against your history and took a chance. Glad it met your expectations. The update is up with landscape home. Enjoy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-11 11:20 AM
    Looks great. Going to purchase now. What is the name of the analog clock application you have in your screen shots?
    02-02-11 02:14 PM
    Looks great. Going to purchase now. What is the name of the analog clock application you have in your screen shots?
    Appcalendar icon. And appclock icon i believe were the names by toysoft

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-11 02:51 PM
    Wow! This is a great theme! Thanks for fixing the Landscape (shows my wall paper Kool!). GET THIS THEME!!!!!!!!
    02-02-11 03:49 PM
    Wow! This is a great theme! Thanks for fixing the Landscape (shows my wall paper Kool!). GET THIS THEME!!!!!!!!
    Would you like to post a couple of screen shots to show off the theme?
    02-02-11 05:14 PM
    Looks really good JP. If it's out I'll be grabbing one on 9650/6 fo sho!
    02-03-11 10:56 PM
    This superb!!! You didint give out free coupon for this...
    02-03-11 11:29 PM
    Wow.. Never thought I'd see a theme that would make me wanna switch from bbt's Tint. Very nice looking theme, wish I had money to purchase it.
    02-04-11 06:51 AM
    Wow.. Never thought I'd see a theme that would make me wanna switch from bbt's Tint. Very nice looking theme, wish I had money to purchase it.
    I also wish you had the money for it, so you would stop posting in many of the theme threads that "you don't have money for it"!
    02-04-11 07:33 AM
    Lets take up a collection.
    02-04-11 07:43 AM
    Lets take up a collection.
    I'm in.
    I have no problem that he can't afford a theme but why does he have to post it in every theme he likes?
    He should get a "cup and a monkey" if he wants to beg.

But we are hijacking this thread complaining about someone else who is off-topic. Sorry.
    02-04-11 08:02 AM
    Looks very practical in having four stable tabs , each for so many icons.
    But it is lacking a very important feature if you can do it.
    Each tab must have a name, and should be editable, like creating a folder in the app screen.
    For example I may put calculator, Memopad,voice notes in a tab and call it tools.
    Put all my email ( I have 3) in a tab and call it Emails.

This would make it very useful, but leaving the tabs un-named is confusing.
    Last edited by m.seif; 02-04-11 at 11:32 AM.
    02-04-11 11:01 AM
    Could you post the original backgroud picture. I am using berry weather and it uses its own but i would like to use the original grey with berryweather.
    02-04-11 11:14 AM
    Could you post the original backgroud picture. I am using berry weather and it uses its own but i would like to use the original grey with berryweather.
    Added to the OP.
    02-04-11 12:42 PM
    Each tab must have a name, and should be editable, like creating a folder in the app screen.
    For example I may put calculator, Memopad,voice notes in a tab and call it tools.

I can do custom themes for specific needs or requests. PM me if this is something you are interested in.
    02-04-11 12:44 PM

+1

I would buy if this was added... and, if I had the money kidding...

Seriously, add customizable headings for the tabs and I'll buy immediately.
    02-09-11 09:56 PM
    nice theme, a bit discount code will be good !!!!
    02-09-11 10:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD