Now we are preparing to develop a couple theme for Valentine's day which has two models. One is for male and another is for female. On the homescreen, the biggest bright spot is the magical photo frame that you can put your lover's photo in it. You can upload several your favorite pictures at the same time, then the magical photo frame will automatically change your photo every few minutes.

This is my idea and I believe this theme will turn your BB into new look. But everyone has his own idea for Valentine's day. So quick to post what you think here.

Your suggestions are our biggest wealth.
    Last edited by Serafina726; 12-08-10 at 01:43 AM.
    12-08-10 01:40 AM
    Hallo,all my friends:
    I have an idea. When we see our favorite pictures, if it can send out the familiar voice, such as the words your wife usually say to u, I think it will be very popular. Besides, I think we can keep the frame pure and fresh, also vivid. for example, you can use the real person's pictures as frames of this couple theme. These are all my suggestions. I don't know if you can know the meaning of me. But i hope you can.
    Serafina726 likes this.
    12-08-10 09:00 PM
    Good idea! We will consider it. Thanks.
    12-08-10 09:06 PM
    all your ideas are cool as it is but please sarafina....ensure that all the effect doesnt lead to "battery draining". if not, it would discourage buyers...

as an addition to what kkevin said...the voice can be a disturbance in an office environment..but if it is in text format, it won't disturb anyone....

the text can pop-up on the screen or flow in a timeline at the top of the screen like it does at the base of news TV stations...
    Serafina726 likes this.
    12-09-10 08:30 AM
    all your ideas are cool as it is but please sarafina....ensure that all the effect doesnt lead to "battery draining". if not, it would discourage buyers...

as an addition to what kkevin said...the voice can be a disturbance in an office environment..but if it is in text format, it won't disturb anyone....

the text can pop-up on the screen or flow in a timeline at the top of the screen like it does at the base of news TV stations...
    Oh, you are right. We will take the battery life into consideration. Thank you for reminding. I believe of course we can bring you holiday joy at the same time you also take a convenience.
    12-09-10 07:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD