The iPhone for BlackBerry!

What's new in update v6.1?...
    - Added Today Area for homescreen in Landscape Orientation
    - UI improvements
    - minor adjustments

Last edited by jerde; 03-29-11 at 08:24 PM.
    gam1970, nielsspek and iqbal965 like this.
    09-28-10 08:24 PM
    99 cents...nice. Thanks!
    09-28-10 11:00 PM
    99 cents...nice. Thanks!
    Yea, that's the intro sell price.
    09-29-10 01:53 AM
    Landscape mode screen gets cut off... when returned to portrait mode, applications menu automatically opens up. Same error I had with another theme.

It's really hard to click the connections button, could you make it a little bigger?
    09-29-10 02:09 AM
    Landscape mode screen gets cut off... when returned to portrait mode, applications menu automatically opens up. Same error I had with another theme.

It's really hard to click the connections button, could you make it a little bigger?
    Yea, I'm working on a fix. I'm aware of the bug and it seems that landscape is initiated even though it was not included in the programming. Let me know if you come across anything else.

Keep in mind you may come across more themes with this issue as this is made on a beta software which makes all the Torch themes for now in beta stage.
    roxxi23 likes this.
    09-29-10 02:39 AM
    Just bought in a package with another theme by you because it was cheap and I want an iPhone theme, but any updates soon?
    12-16-10 09:13 PM
    we need updates to this theme!
    03-02-11 06:50 PM
    Update just released!

What's new in update v6.1?...

- Added Today Area for homescreen in Landscape Orientation
    - UI improvements
    - minor adjustments
    03-29-11 08:27 PM
    Nice!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Lunars Edge Design likes this.
    03-29-11 08:32 PM
    Nice!
    We had to add the landscape to fix the bug that was cutting off the screen.
    04-02-11 03:35 AM
    Yup I got it and the today looks great

04-02-11 05:37 AM
    Yup I got it and the today looks great

That is a nice thing about the Torch, it handles a duel oriented screen much better than the Storm.

If you remember, the Storm had the same bug with a certain OS that was released.
    04-02-11 05:32 PM
    I just purchased this Theme for my 9800. None of the features work.
    04-03-11 01:50 AM
    Yes I am dissatisfied too. Not goof. Laggy, cannot scroll from one home screen to other. New message notification not working etc

04-03-11 02:20 AM
    I just purchased this Theme for my 9800. None of the features work.
    Did you already leave a one star review on this? I suggest to read the whole overview of a theme before purchasing. If you were to do so you would find that the Storm version only has the slidescreen/slidelock feature.
    04-03-11 03:12 AM
    Yes I am dissatisfied too. Not goof. Laggy, cannot scroll from one home screen to other. New message notification not working etc

Have you tried a battery pull after installing the theme? Sometimes that is all it takes. Works great on my test Torch device.

Also, are you running a hybrid or leaked OS? That could also effect the performance.
    04-03-11 03:13 AM
    That's one thing that's never worked for me, I'm running the stock os and the home screen scroll has never worked.

04-03-11 07:52 AM
    That's one thing that's never worked for me, I'm running the stock os and the home screen scroll has never worked.

Hey kenykett,

Do you mean the trackpad scrolling?
    04-03-11 06:22 PM
    Yea like I can see the two dots but have never been able to get the second screen to pop up. Maybe a video of the theme would help?

04-03-11 06:50 PM
    Yea like I can see the two dots but have never been able to get the second screen to pop up. Maybe a video of the theme would help?

I see.... This is because the Torch version does not have the second icon screen (slidescreen) feature. We didn't include it due to the higher demand to just have one icon screen.

In our store overview of iBerry, the details do state that the Storm version is the only version with the slidescreen/slidelock feature, so we do make sure that people are aware before they purchase.

However, if we get enough requests, we can add a slidescreen version for the Torch, is that something you would be interested in?
    04-03-11 07:02 PM
    would DEFINITELY prefer to have the slidescreen for the Torch as an update! Thanks...
    04-04-11 06:50 AM
    Agreed, itd be a nice feature. Plus some icons in LS v. Just today info

04-04-11 08:24 AM
    dayoungdc and kevykett,

I'll make a slidescreen version this week and post back when I've added it to the store.
    dayoungdc likes this.
    04-04-11 06:31 PM
    With the slidescreen update, could you possibly consider changing the apple cursor to something else, maybe just an outline?

04-04-11 06:49 PM
    With the slidescreen update, could you possibly consider changing the apple cursor to something else, maybe just an outline?

Sure, I'll make a note.
    04-04-11 06:57 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD