04-03-13 07:42 AM
127 ... 456
tools
    Can somebody plaese send me link at delbeasty34@gmail.com
    01-18-13 06:12 PM
    Product Tour

http://i.imgur.com/QfUJW.png

So it all starts on the home screen. This is the focal point of your device, so we wanted to make it as full featured and clean as possible. We've created beautiful signal and battery meters, and placed the current time right in the middle. This is a super realistic looking iPhone theme, as you can already no doubt tell. Four icons rest on the real-time reflecting bottom dock, while 12 more sit on top.

Oh, and don't forget the real updating calendar icon that we bundle with the theme. You can see it above. It accurately displays the day and date automatically, it even syncs with your BlackBerry clock so if you change time zones the calendar stays up to date.

Your home screen has three different areas to explore, each with it's own purpose. The middle screen houses sixteen of your icons, in any order that you like. Touching the left or right of the three dots just above the dock slides you into either:

Left side: The 'Today' screen. You get quick access to your Calendar appointments, conversation over SMS, and your unread email messages.

Right side: Completely blank. This is great if you just want to keep things simple and enjoy the background you've selected. More icons are just a single touch away.

http://i.imgur.com/vlmhe.png

While you're on the homescreen, pressing the "Back" hardware key on your BlackBerry Torch will cause your entire home screen to slide up revealing quick access to your Profiles, Manage Connections, and Options menu. Touching the down arrow icon to the right will hide it again. This is an incredibly convenient feature, and it's something we feel every theme should have.

Going into your Application Icon Menu you will notice all of the custom icons that we created for this theme. You won't find the majority of these icons anywhere else. They're all professionally designed, and they look stunning on the Torch display.

We customized the top application menu banner with more custom battery and signal indicators, which is something most developers working on Torch themes right now have skipped over.

http://i.imgur.com/6HK8A.png

Going into your menus you will notice the incredibly realistic iPhone style we designed. If you've ever used an iPhone before, you'll see the amazing attention to detail. The way the reflections cut through the text, and the subtle transparency affect used throughout. It's really quite beautiful to use on a daily basis.

http://i.imgur.com/WI7on.png

Finally, the call screen was designed to be as functional as possible. We prioritize information such as the callers name and phone number by making them bigger than other information. On the active call screen, you'll notice that the current call duration is also very large, making it easy to see at a glance how long you've been talking. We've got a custom background, volume meter, and even went as far to customize the Speaker/Mute (etc) buttons to mimic the iPhone. Everything is customized, and it all looks great.

------------------------------

What I can't show you in screen shots is the great performance this theme has. Everything really does work well, and it simply will not slow down your device. It's an old expression, but the whole really is greater than the sum of it's parts. You have to really use this theme to understand why it's a best seller world wide and carries a perfect 5-star rating.

On top of that, BlingBerry Themes offers the best technical support on the market. If you ever have a question/comment/suggestion, write us anytime: support@blingberrythemes.com.

We answer all emails personally (no scripts!), and 99% of the time within 24 hours.

We pride ourselves on providing customers with the whole package, so you get a great theme, a great calendar application, and the best technical support available. Give us a try and you will not be disappointed. If you are, write us and we'll make it right.

Cheers,

Andrew
    BlingBerry Themes
    04-03-13 07:42 AM
127 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD