Loving the theme.. Just one question, in the left most screen, it shows me three like submenus, Calendar, Messages, Text Messages .. however only the Calendar submenu has entries, the rest are all empty, even if I get a message

is it supposed to be like that ?
    Sorry I missed this question!

The left-most screen will only display new AND unread messages/SMS.

For example, if you get a new email, it will appear in your "Messages" list. If you visit your inbox but don't read the email and go back to your home screen, the message technically isn't new anymore, just unread, and it will not appear.

RIM controls how this feature works, otherwise I would just set it to display the three most recent of each at all times.
    01-12-11 02:24 PM
    Got an email that there was an update on this theme. So far I can't figure out what was change/added. Could you please explain the changes to me?
    01-12-11 04:59 PM
    Got an email that there was an update on this theme. So far I can't figure out what was change/added. Could you please explain the changes to me?
    You might want to re-read that email. It tells you what was updated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    hastings likes this.
    01-12-11 05:34 PM
    Changes

- Added landscape home screen support. (no special features, just a simple home screen)
    - Added a product walkthrough icon: iBerry 4 Walkthrough - by BlingBerry Themes
    - Fixed cut off icons/reflections on home screen.
    - Made icon selection overlay bigger on application icon menu.
    - Brighter button selection on dialog boxes.
    - Added icon underlay on home screen.
    - Made touch points bigger and easier to trigger on home screen.

My favourite part of the update beyond the landscape home screen is the improved touch points for navigating the portrait home screen. They're 20% bigger and WAY easier to trigger now.
    01-12-11 06:49 PM
    hey does this work on on the torch??? heard rumours that its not great with the torch! i want this theme but worried wot ive seen by other people are right
    01-14-11 12:29 PM
    hey does this work on on the torch??? heard rumours that its not great with the torch! i want this theme but worried wot ive seen by other people are right
    It works the best on the Torch, in fact, the entire product tour on the first page is taken directly from my Torch.

Where did you hear otherwise?
    01-14-11 01:03 PM
    its on customers reviews where you buy it from! as your the boss of this im guna take your word for it and buy it
    01-14-11 01:53 PM
    its on customers reviews where you buy it from! as your the boss of this im guna take your word for it and buy it
    I noticed a few of those too.

A lot of reviewers unfortunately don't always have the most solid understanding of their devices.

For example, I got a review today where the user somehow expected iBerry 4 to make his Storm non-surepress, which is obviously something impossible.

As long as you don't expect this theme to turn your device into an actual iPhone, you'll be very pleased!
    01-14-11 02:06 PM
    just let you know,ive now got this theme on my torch,looks so much better now!
    01-14-11 03:04 PM
    just let you know,ive now got this theme on my torch,looks so much better now!
    Great to hear!

Don't forget to check out the little product walkthrough, it explains how to use the theme in a few seconds.

iBerry 4 Walkthrough - by BlingBerry Themes
    01-14-11 04:44 PM
    Great to hear!

Don't forget to check out the little product walkthrough, it explains how to use the theme in a few seconds.

iBerry 4 Walkthrough - by BlingBerry Themes
    I also was thinking of buying this but I had bought 2 other iPhone simulators that showed to scroll side to side like the way your preview does, but actually scrolled up and down. Huge disappointment! Does this work like that on the Torch or is the Theme Builder keeping this one from working right also?
    01-14-11 08:53 PM
    I also was thinking of buying this but I had bought 2 other iPhone simulators that showed to scroll side to side like the way your preview does, but actually scrolled up and down. Huge disappointment! Does this work like that on the Torch or is the Theme Builder keeping this one from working right also?
    Hey there,

It's important to understand that there are certain things that themes cannot change about your device. Managing expectations is really important when using a theme.

The home screen will scroll left to right, which we can control, but the Application icon menu (where all your icons are) still scrolls vertically. Developers have no control over this, it's built into the OS and it's simply the way your OS is designed to work.

The only place a developer can really do whatever they want (within reason) is the home screen, but iPhone-style swipe gestures don't work (BlackBerry doesn't support it). Most themes with multiple home screen sections rely on touch points to move around.

Hope this helps!
    SinCity2003 likes this.
    01-15-11 01:24 PM
    Hey there,

It's important to understand that there are certain things that themes cannot change about your device. Managing expectations is really important when using a theme.

The home screen will scroll left to right, which we can control, but the Application icon menu (where all your icons are) still scrolls vertically. Developers have no control over this, it's built into the OS and it's simply the way your OS is designed to work.

The only place a developer can really do whatever they want (within reason) is the home screen, but iPhone-style swipe gestures don't work (BlackBerry doesn't support it). Most themes with multiple home screen sections rely on touch points to move around.

Hope this helps!
    Yes sir. It surely dose. So, even when the Theme Builder is out of beta, developers still won't be able to change the scrolling/swiping? By the way, I had heard that Jan. 14 was supposed to be the release date for the theme builder. I assume that didn't happen.......

You give some very thorough and well thought out answers. I thank you for ya help.
    01-15-11 11:25 PM
    can anyone tell if it haves the "SLIDE TO UNLOCK" feature ? for blackberry torch 9800.
    tkx
    03-18-11 05:31 AM
    Me too please! [email protected]

03-18-11 05:43 AM
    Does this theme work well for the torch? It seems to get mixed reviews.

03-20-11 07:54 PM
    I beta tested this theme and still using it. IMO its a great theme and one of the best iPhone like themes out there in the market
    03-20-11 08:21 PM
    Better then g iphone? That's a great looking theme but idk how the functionality compares

03-20-11 09:52 PM
    I beta tested this theme and still using it. IMO its a great theme and one of the best iPhone like themes out there in the market
    I also tested this theme for Andrew and I agree. It is definitely the best iPhone theme and is in my opinion, one of the best themes made, all together.
    The functionality is flawless.
    03-21-11 03:43 AM
    I want to ask is this themes font size will same as my font size setting (from blackberry screen display setting) ?
    because i use font size 6 with font BBGlobal Sans..

nb: I'm sorry for my bad english..

Thanks before,

Cinhau
    03-27-11 11:16 PM
    hey there hastings
    any updates to include an icon for gmail's new enhanced gmail plug-in ?
    the icon reverts back to the orginal os icon

BlackBerry - Enhanced Gmail� Plug-In Details

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    04-01-11 07:31 PM
    from the bottom of my heart, I want it...

but have no 200 post...

really appreciate if you take me as one of your beta tester.

my email : [email protected]

thank you so much...
    04-29-11 11:09 AM
    please send me the app
    06-06-11 11:32 PM
    Really like this theme.

can somebody pls send me at [email protected]

Appreciate it

Cheers !!
    06-11-11 08:07 AM
    any updates on this theme??
    08-07-11 11:36 AM