I hope that you will consider me for a beta tester even though I don't have the number of posts that you require. I bought this theme for my 9700 and it was my favorite one. It is the only iOS reproduction out there that is the most realistic rendering of that style. Now that I have my new Torch (woo hoo!), I haven't been able to enjoy the same look that would make it look perfect next to my iPad. Also, the fact that testers would get a free copy doesn't hurt either! ... As a previous customer, I'm sure it will be a quality product. Keep up the great work! Cheers!!
    11-21-10 11:24 AM
    Would love to test this one out....
    [email protected]
    11-21-10 12:03 PM
    Love it and would love to try the beta version of iBerry 4.
    11-21-10 12:52 PM
    Hey all,

I'll be sending out beta links tomorrow. Just finishing up a couple of last minute things. I've been running it on my personal device for almost a week now, and performance/battery life is fantastic. No issues besides the regular bugs that all themes suffer from using beta software.
    11-21-10 04:40 PM
    I'll beta test it for you. I'm a theme nut anyway...
    11-21-10 06:22 PM
    Hey all,

I'll be sending out beta links tomorrow. Just finishing up a couple of last minute things. I've been running it on my personal device for almost a week now, and performance/battery life is fantastic. No issues besides the regular bugs that all themes suffer from using beta software.
    Yay!! Can't wait! Hope I'm one of the testers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-10 07:32 PM
    this theme looks like its going to be great! can't wait
    11-21-10 07:59 PM
    Might be the best theme I've tried yet, but will have to wait til tomorrow for the link. Still currently using the orginal theme that came with the Torch cause I couldn't find a decent one.
    11-21-10 09:56 PM
    I've gotta be pushing 200+ posts (can't tell cuz I'm on my Torch ha) but I've been a member for a hot minute!

Add me to the potential tester list [email protected]

Thanks for the opertunity! Either way I look forward to theme!

PS: my family (Mom, and 2 sisters) jumped ship to the iPhone recently and they all had BB's before kinda makes me sad inside but it does get it's credit where credit is due!

Posted from my CrackBerry Torch at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-10 11:58 PM
    Would this work on my 9700 bold with os6? Would love to test this.

[email protected]
    11-22-10 02:56 AM
    Has anyone received an invite yet?

11-22-10 04:42 PM
    I would love to help test thus out. PM me if you still need testers.

11-22-10 04:47 PM
    Just a quick update:

I'm finishing the very last icon up (Social Feeds), and the last two new notifications that OS6 added, and then I'll be sending out beta links.

We're trying to get it as close to an actual release candidate as possible before I send it out to beta testers. We don't need many testers (3-4), but we are aiming for a Wednesday release so if you're not selected you won't have to wait long.

Hang tight! Thanks for the patience.
    11-22-10 05:02 PM
    Just a quick update:

I'm finishing the very last icon up (Social Feeds), and the last two new notifications that OS6 added, and then I'll be sending out beta links.

We're trying to get it as close to an actual release candidate as possible before I send it out to beta testers. We don't need many testers (3-4), but we are aiming for a Wednesday release so if you're not selected you won't have to wait long.

Please please pick me!!! Lol. Seriously though. I'd like to test it out.

11-22-10 05:41 PM
    hey there! i don't have 200 post quite yet.. but i'm also not a person that just joined recently! keep me in mind if you can please thank you
    11-22-10 05:42 PM
    [email protected] i love this look!
    11-22-10 05:50 PM
    I'm honored you chose me as a tester. Thanks man.
    Here's a pic of the homescreen:

So far I've only noticed that links are hard to read in the browsers bookmark section. Black lettering on dark gray background. Gonna poke around some more. I'm impressed so far though. Good job man.

Last edited by mrro82; 11-22-10 at 07:19 PM.
    11-22-10 07:17 PM
    Just a quick update:

do you have a price yet?
    11-22-10 07:29 PM
    Just a quick update:

I would love to beta test.

11-22-10 07:35 PM
    Great theme just like mrro82 said the links are hard to read as black on gray isn't great but not sure if you have control on that.

Thanks for choosing me as beta tester
    11-22-10 07:52 PM
    do you have a price yet?
    iBerry 4 has been out for over a month on other devices, the current price right now is $2.49 on sale, but it usually sits at around $3.99.
    11-22-10 08:15 PM
    @ Beta testers

I'll definitely look into the font colour issue. I'm glad other developers have this problem fixed, it means I can probably do the same.
    11-22-10 08:16 PM
    Just downloaded and installed ical... will report back later.. First impressions are killer though..
    11-22-10 08:18 PM
    Hey all,

Just wanted to drop in and show off a VERY early beta screen shot of our latest and greatest, iBerry 4 - the iPhone Simulator.

A lot of people have been waiting for us to port this, and we're rolling forward at record speed. The beta development tools are incredibly buggy, but we're going to release it as a premium theme in a public beta. If you've ever purchased a theme from us before, you know we're perfectionists and all the issues will be ironed out with a final release.

Anyway, here's a quick look with a custom background running on my personal device.

We're looking for a few beta testers. If you're interested and you've got at least 200 posts here on CrackBerry, feel free to leave a comment with your email address and we'll select a few people at random. All testers get a free copy when it's released publically.

Of course, this theme will come with a free version of 'RealCal - iPhone Edition' included. This means you can expect a fully updating calendar icon in the style of the iPhone, not the typical OS6 calendar icon. (it's not shown in the screenshot)

Thanks for your interest! We'll get more pics up as we get further along.
    I bought the version for the 9700 a little while ago, would it be possible to get a copy of the torch version when it is isssued?

11-22-10 09:55 PM
    I bought the version for the 9700 a little while ago, would it be possible to get a copy of the torch version when it is isssued?

Of course!

When it's released, contact [email protected] with the email address you used to purchase the theme, and we'll gladly swap it out for you.
    11-22-10 10:04 PM
127 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD