I'm currently working on a new theme but I've come to a bit of a stand still . I feel like its almost done but I don't want to release an incomplete project. So if you could try it out and tell me what else it needs, that would be great. Also, I'm having problems thinking of a name, so if anything comes to you, feel free to share! Here are some screenshots:

And here is the download link:http://sleestack.dyndns.org:9878/bla...heme_vista.jad
    I'll be looking forward to your advice!
    03-14-11 08:51 AM
    I would love to test
    03-14-11 09:24 AM
    Downloaded, will report back after some usage. Some items do seem to be cut off from the statusbar when not on the home screen though.

Looks lovely otherwise, nice work man!
    03-14-11 09:34 AM
    Downloaded your theme and so far so good. I like the color scheme and I like the way you set up the app screen wih the icons set in squares. Its basically a simple theme but simple can be good if done well and this seems to be. Judging by the wallpaper you have used, I immediately thought of a name for your theme. I'd call it Trapeze! Ill test a bit and give you any additional comments. Good work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-11 09:39 AM
    Landscape mode needs work, screen cuts off. Also on the options menu the white font and white background make it hard to read. On the positive, its a beautiful clean looking theme.

03-14-11 09:58 AM
    I like it a lot. To fix the landscape you have to build a 480x360 version of your dock and wallpaper in composer if that's what you built it with. The name I thought of was transquilty. Good job.

03-14-11 11:22 AM
    You need to change font color. Its typing white on white and cannot see what has been tyoped!

03-14-11 03:12 PM
    Downloading now. I'd call it 'JADE'
    Tnx

03-14-11 03:34 PM
    Call it ENVY

03-14-11 04:32 PM
    If you are still needing testers I would be happy to test this
    03-14-11 05:19 PM
    I'll test, but from what I've seen, looks nice. I vote "Fresh Mint" for the name.

And the link won't work for me.

03-16-11 04:49 PM
    Yeah, I submitted my theme to RIM so I took down the link. Thanks for the intrest though!
    I'll test, but from what I've seen, looks nice. I vote "Fresh Mint" for the name.

And the link won't work for me.

03-16-11 05:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD