Yes. Preview of messages. Does 6 do that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-11 10:35 PM

With certain themes it does, yeah.

01-18-11 10:41 PM

It does in the Messages screen. But you have to go into Options in BBM to turn that feature on.

01-18-11 10:45 PM
    Just curious -- I've looked at the screenshots and the theme looks quite interesting. Do you by chance have an idea when the theme may be ready for release? I know a few friends who'd be jealous if I had a Tron lookin' phone.
    01-18-11 11:28 PM
    I see the landscape view has been fixed. Nice.

01-19-11 12:16 AM
    @Kidmac13 - cool.. that was a pain to get working! lol

@Shoshi - its getting close... I will take a stab that this should be ready/released on monday

TO ALL: would BBM be a better fit than text for the msg center?? I personally find that I text more than bbm because only a few people I know have a BB.
    01-19-11 07:07 AM
    I vote BBM, but I am probably in the minority here. My texts go in my Message list, but so do my BBMs.

01-19-11 07:33 AM
    I use BBM more, so that would be my choice.

01-19-11 07:47 AM
    Everyone can use text, only your bb friends can use BBM.

Untill apple gets it (which i really can't understand)
    01-19-11 07:49 AM
    I have about 160 bbm contacts, and I use it all day.
    Yet, I still send no less than 1,000 texts a month, so its clear how I use my phone.

I agree with brb321, we very well may be the minority.
    I have them both on my home screen as we speak either way.

01-20-11 04:47 AM
    Bro ******* sick *** theme !! I'll be down to try it for sure.. I'll send u my reviews

01-20-11 02:53 PM
    1. Where can I download it ?

1) to all... another update is out.. re-downlaod

2) does the BBM give the messages like SMS in OS6? i never use it because it doesnt in 5.

3) what do you mean make the icons a little smaller? can you post a pic?
    01-20-11 03:22 PM
    it has not been released... testers have the final beta. if all goes well (so far) this will be up for sale on Monday.. watch monday noonish(EST) for the release I will give away 5 copies
    01-20-11 04:12 PM
    sorry got swamped at work with a watermain break 20+ hours to repair :s just downloading the new beta version and from previous remarks it seems as if any of the issues i had have been dealt with / addressed in the new beta. i will report back in a bit on my findings.

main issues i had with previous beta was

1: when going from portrait homescreen to landscape, it would switch to all screen (this wasn't the issue, as i've tried other bb6 themes and they do similar, i just figured it was a way of not having to redsign the homescreen layout for landscape) but my issue was that after doing this, when rotating the phone back to portrait, it would remain in all screen, instead of returning to homescreen (this was my issue, because the other bb6 themes would return to homescreen upon rotating back to portrait.

2: when having a folder ie. applications on the homescreen, if you opened the folder from the homescreen icon, then exited the folder, it would take you to the all screen, instead of back to the homescreen. i'm not sure if this is a theme issue, or a bb6 issue.

3: in msg cntr window on homescreen, bbm's and pin's would not preview

4: notification images being cutoff (i know this has been brought up before, just stating some of my issues during testing)

those are the only issues i can think of with the 1.18.855 beta release, downloading and installing the 1.19.849 beta release now, will test it out and post findings in a couple hours.
    01-20-11 08:25 PM
    2) thats part of the OS not a theme issue.

3) BBM was not included in the msg center unless you have them combined in messages.

4) i forgot to fix this... please let me know if its still there (no one has mentioned it)
    01-20-11 09:04 PM
    Edit.***** Cool concept for a theme.
    01-20-11 09:11 PM
    Let me test :-)
    01-23-11 01:23 AM
    Your theme looks awesome... I would like to test it
    Please share its to me... Thx

01-23-11 11:37 PM
    Looks like another amazing theme!!! I would love to test this one out. [email protected] or BBM PIN: 22FCDECC
    01-23-11 11:52 PM
    hey brb321, I see that you are using a background i made for this theme. Cool. That background was made for patternlock so it may seem a bit cluttered in the main theme screne. I made another one that works really well as a background for this theme. I'll attach it if anyone wants it. Also attached is a new version of the patternlock wall. the identity disk is perfectly centered with the center ring in patternlock.

and Static, glad to see that we helped you come up with a pretty popular theme.
    01-24-11 12:56 AM
    Thanks Rob for your help in this!!

(Let me know if you are interested in testing 'Boxed')

and to the 9800 owners... watch for this to drop today! If you are quick.. you will get it for free!

to my Torch Testers... I will get you each a coupon for the final for free, please do not use the coupon posted up for the giveaway when released.

Thanks to all!

(noon EST)
    Last edited by StaticFX; 01-24-11 at 07:05 AM.
    vickdashiznit and brb321 like this.
    01-24-11 07:00 AM
    This theme looks pretty sweet, and I seen that preview of boxed. I love the icons and can't wait to see what the theme is going to look like! Good work Static!
    01-24-11 07:33 AM
    Waiting for the release.
    01-24-11 07:34 AM
    sameee been refreshing like nonstop lol

Waiting for the release.
    01-24-11 11:12 AM
    LOL.. sorry.. got delayed... better look now!
    01-24-11 11:37 AM
81 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD