just watch the thread for release... I will post when it will release here then give away 5 copies
    01-17-11 10:25 AM
    well, 4 free copies, and 1 for me. :-D
    01-17-11 11:16 AM
    daawww.. I'm too late Still wanna test though :P
    01-17-11 11:24 AM
    StaticFX, thanks for letting me test the theme, this has made my Torch experience as well as my Morning(over here).

Ok, first few:

The notifications over the icons cut off.

Same here.

Landscape view, all icons are cut off, and its having that TB6 problem, where the theme doesn't fill the screen. (i dont make themes, but i have seen themes where that has been fixed)

and im not sure if its on purpose, but you'll see in each screen shot, it always says "Text messages" over the clock.

so far GREAT theme overall.
    01-17-11 11:53 AM
    to fix landscape=

EIther A- Turn oFF TrackPad navigation

B= Manipulate what RIM has givin you & make them both work.

judging by your tron theme here, I say option 1 is the only plausable one, as option 2 may screw the desired effect of your theme.
    01-17-11 11:57 AM
    molson0 - are you saying for me to turn off trackpad nav or for the user?

I am working with bbthemes to try to resolve but his tricks arent working.

Im announcing right now that this may be my ONLY 0S6 theme until TB6 is out of beta. It is an absolute mess and should not even be in BETA. This is an Alpha version at best.
    01-17-11 12:47 PM
    I agree.

Yes SaticFX if you turn of homescreen navigation it will fix the landscape issue.

IE: check do not create default links...then hit reset all navigational links

then you can check enable landscape homescreen and have it work fine...

There ARE ways to have both as you can see by the vertiberry series...BUT
    I think with the icons your using and your home screen layout..the workaroound wont work.
    01-17-11 01:10 PM
    I did that and it didnt fix it. But, I have added code to the SVG to jump to app screen on landscape. Works...

update will be released tomorrow.

Has anyone tried the social app? Find any apps that you cant read the words?
    01-17-11 01:38 PM
    nice one.....
    01-17-11 01:42 PM
    i'd be thrilled to test this for you...and if you don't need me, i'd be thrilled to buy once it's done.
    01-17-11 02:55 PM
    Willing tester with a Torch here!
    01-17-11 08:06 PM
    i have my testers - thank you
    01-17-11 08:16 PM
    love to be tester for u
    01-17-11 08:54 PM
    Theme looks legit! I wouldn't mind testing it for you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-11 09:33 PM
    StaticFX, thanks for letting me test the theme, this has made my Torch experience as well as my Morning(over here).

Ok, first few:

The notifications over the icons cut off.

Same here.

Landscape view, all icons are cut off, and its having that TB6 problem, where the theme doesn't fill the screen. (i dont make themes, but i have seen themes where that has been fixed)

and im not sure if its on purpose, but you'll see in each screen shot, it always says "Text messages" over the clock.

so far GREAT theme overall.
    Hey StaticFX. I love this theme. Nice touch on the animations. I am having the same problems as above. Landscape is a mess, but I lock the tilt anyways so it really doesn't bug me that much.

Battery indicator in bottom right hand corner does not seem to be working, for me anyways. See pic below.

When I have the MSG CNTR open, and I try to open the Dock, the calendar entries seem to get in the way as you can see on my screen shot below. But thank you for how you set-up the today features in MSG CNTR.

Will we be able to use the escape key? Doesn't seem to work on the home screen to move back to main screen.

Overall, love this theme. Thank-you...
    01-17-11 10:47 PM
    Oops, may have been wrong about the battery meter. When I loaded theme I had a full battery, and meter appeared white. Now it's down to 90% and the meter has changed.
    01-18-11 05:57 AM
    how odd I never had that today issue on the storm... let me play with that a bit. Update coming shortly
    01-18-11 07:30 AM
    I did that and it didnt fix it. But, I have added code to the SVG to jump to app screen on landscape. Works...

update will be released tomorrow.

Has anyone tried the social app? Find any apps that you cant read the words?

So far not color issues using: uber twitter, twitter for bb, trillian, fb, whatsapp, social feeds, photo bucket, duo berry, or google maps.
    But, for those who use it, I found that when entering a password in Password keeper, the "titles" font is black, against the dark blue back, making It tough to see.

And from my previous post, the text over the font is what ever is in the first slot on the app screen.

Thanks again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-11 07:54 AM
    to my testers: Theme has been updated, re-download.

thanks!
    01-18-11 08:02 AM
    the first slot is designed for the weather.. that way it shows the current conditions right above the clock.
    01-18-11 08:13 AM
    I love the way the Today features now work in the MSG CNTR. I think it is better that when I touch the DATE icon, my calendar entries come up without going straight into the calendar app, and when I want to go into the calendar, I just tape the calendar title to take me into the app.

Personal preference, but I would rather have a BBM icon in MSG CNTR than the SMS icon, but I may be in the minority.

Landscape is working, as it is now going straight into the all screen.

Is it possible to make the icons a little smaller so they fit into your graphics better? Some of the icons are still hidden by graphics, but not a huge deal.

Otherwise, I'm really enjoying this theme. Great work...
    01-18-11 07:02 PM
    1) to all... another update is out.. re-downlaod

2) does the BBM give the messages like SMS in OS6? i never use it because it doesnt in 5.

3) what do you mean make the icons a little smaller? can you post a pic?
    01-18-11 09:56 PM
    1) to all... another update is out.. re-downlaod

2) does the BBM give the messages like SMS in OS6? i never use it because it doesnt in 5.

3) what do you mean make the icons a little smaller? can you post a pic?
    Not sure what you are asking in question 2. Do you mean preview of messages, or how that chat is set-up? eg. bubbles or stripes.

In my screen prints below, you can see where the social feeds icon on the bottom left is a liitle to big for the graphics. The weather icon in the top right is also like that as well.
    01-18-11 10:15 PM
    i forgot to mention that if you have BERRYWEATHER - go into the "download more icons" and get the TRON icons. They are designed to fit in the slot0 (upper right square)
    01-18-11 10:15 PM
    i forgot to mention that if you have BERRYWEATHER - go into the "download more icons" and get the TRON icons. They are designed to fit in the slot0 (upper right square)
    Just got it. Looks good...
    01-18-11 10:32 PM
81 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD