This is my first post on the forum and I just wanted to say this has got to be one of the nicest themes I've seen so far.............thanks for posting it guzzl3r.

I do have a question for you though. I was wondering which version (if any) can be used with The Weather Network weather app, or if the theme is limited to only the WeatherBug and BerryWeather?
    11-20-10 10:43 AM
    This is my first post on the forum and I just wanted to say this has got to be one of the nicest themes I've seen so far.............thanks for posting it guzzl3r.

I do have a question for you though. I was wondering which version (if any) can be used with The Weather Network weather app, or if the theme is limited to only the WeatherBug and BerryWeather?
    Neither of these are limited to BerryWeather or WeatherBug. The only difference is that one (WB) allows you to put an icon (any icon) on the top dock; which most people would use to place their weather icon (from any application vendor - so TWN's app icon would work, if it displays weather on the icon). The other version (BW) does not place the icon on the top doc. This is intended for those who want to use the "wallpaper" feature of BerryWeather. Although, anyone can use it if they just don't want the icon to be on the top dock. If TWN supports weather wallpaper, then you could use this version.

Personally, I am using the WB version, so that I can use an icon, PLUS I still activated my BerryWeather wallpaper for the forecast to display...

But, if you look at an examples of Tellsells screen, the BW (BerryWeather) version is in use, meaning their is no middle icon, but the BerryWeather wallpaper is in use only...

In short: My "current condition" icon is actually an icon (using WB); Tellsells "current condition" icon is a wallpaper (using BW).
    guzzl3r likes this.
    11-20-10 10:57 AM
    awesome walls thanks so much for sharing :]
    11-20-10 11:01 AM
    Thanks for the info KahneFan, I just ordered the WB version a few minutes ago

I chose the download to desktop option but when I opened the zipfile, the only the only thing I found in it were the the wallpapers and a read me file........no .exe, alx, or .jad file.

Fortunately I still had my order page open so I went back and selected the PDA/Smartphone by Email option, but I haven't received an e-mail with a download link yet and it's been about 30 minutes.

Did I mess up my order?
    11-20-10 05:02 PM
    OK, forget about what I said in my last post, the e-mail with the download link just came through. It took about 45 minutes to come through and I actually got 4 e-mails with the same link

The theme looks fantastic!
    11-20-10 05:21 PM
    Just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be working on the updates for next week. So if you have any findings that you want to mention just let me know and I will add it to my update list. Also if there are any new features that you think could be added to enhance the theme without sacrificing the performance throw them out there and I'll see if they can be implemented.

Thanks
    I've had the WB version of your theme installed for a day now and absolutely love it!

I did find two minor things;

1) The text for the icons in the set up screen only shows up when you highlight the item, otherwise it's white text on a white background with only the icon being visible.

2) I'm using The Weather Network app in slot 14 and in landscape mode it works perfectly, but in portrait mode some of the text gets cut off depending on how long it is.

I also took a shot at making a wallpaper using the clock pad you provided......

11-21-10 11:23 PM

Thank You!
    11-22-10 08:18 AM
    I've had the WB version of your theme installed for a day now and absolutely love it!

I did find two minor things;

1) The text for the icons in the set up screen only shows up when you highlight the item, otherwise it's white text on a white background with only the icon being visible.

2) I'm using The Weather Network app in slot 14 and in landscape mode it works perfectly, but in portrait mode some of the text gets cut off depending on how long it is.

I also took a shot at making a wallpaper using the clock pad you provided......

Thanks for the feedback. Several others have pointed out the font color issue and I'll be taking care of that issue in the update.

I can't do anything about the icon text being cut off, it's the way the phone handles the icon text when it's too long. When the new theme builder is released I may be able to do do a fix.

Thanks for the wall, looks great.
    11-22-10 08:24 AM
    This is by far the BEST theme on my Torch. Great job guzzl3r! The only suggestion I have is to make the "music" tab a "media" tab with pics/music/video as active buttons in the tab. This theme is wicked sick!
    11-22-10 09:41 AM
    This is by far the BEST theme on my Torch. Great job guzzl3r! The only suggestion I have is to make the "music" tab a "media" tab with pics/music/video as active buttons in the tab. This theme is wicked sick!
    Thanks leanko! That's actually how the media tab is set up on the storm version but since I gave the Torch version the today screen I didn't want to add too many icons so it would slow down performance.
    11-23-10 07:47 AM
    i know if we download the zip file we get some wallpaper. anyway to get the wallpaper with out the clock pad on it?
    11-23-10 08:36 AM
    i know if we download the zip file we get some wallpaper. anyway to get the wallpaper with out the clock pad on it?
    There are wallpapers in the zip file that do not have the clock pad on there. If there is specific wallpaper you want let me know which one.
    11-23-10 11:48 AM
    htc Revolution has been updated to version 1.2. A list of changes is below.

-Fixed font color issue
    -Fixed alignment of elements on incoming call screens

The theme is also on sale for $1.99.

Thank You
    HawkC026 and Blacklatino like this.
    11-23-10 11:50 AM
    Thanks for the update:

Last edited by tellsells; 11-23-10 at 08:39 PM.
    11-23-10 05:25 PM
    There are wallpapers in the zip file that do not have the clock pad on there. If there is specific wallpaper you want let me know which one.
    i would like all of the wallpaper if u can upload them or send me a link via PM??

as always thanks
    11-23-10 05:30 PM
    Thanks for the feedback. Several others have pointed out the font color issue and I'll be taking care of that issue in the update.

I can't do anything about the icon text being cut off, it's the way the phone handles the icon text when it's too long. When the new theme builder is released I may be able to do do a fix.

Thanks for the wall, looks great.
    Thank you for the great theme guzzl3r and for the update, I just installed it a few minutes ago

No worries about the weather text being cut off in portrait mode. If I really want to ready what it says I just flip the phone to landscape mode and all is good.

I'm really looking forward to more of your themes but I have a feeling that I'll need to replenish my PayPal account frequently if the others are anywhere near as nice as this one.
    11-23-10 09:35 PM
    i would like all of the wallpaper if u can upload them or send me a link via PM??

as always thanks
    I'll see what I can do.

Thank you for the great theme guzzl3r and for the update, I just installed it a few minutes ago

No worries about the weather text being cut off in portrait mode. If I really want to ready what it says I just flip the phone to landscape mode and all is good.

I'm really looking forward to more of your themes but I have a feeling that I'll need to replenish my PayPal account frequently if the others are anywhere near as nice as this one.

You're welcome and thank you.
    11-23-10 11:31 PM
    TY........
    11-24-10 08:03 AM
    No images yet??
    11-27-10 07:20 AM
    hello i want the headphone pic,its awesome
    11-27-10 08:56 AM
    No images yet??
    Being that it was the holidays I totally forgot but I'll upload them tomorrow.
    11-28-10 12:38 AM
    NP Thanks.
    11-28-10 08:52 AM
    Here's a few new wallpapers with clockpads:

guzzl3r likes this.
    11-28-10 10:04 AM
    Can someone do a few Xmas or Holiday walls with the clockpad? Thanks.
    11-28-10 12:16 PM

Last edited by guzzl3r; 11-28-10 at 01:27 PM.
    11-28-10 01:18 PM
268 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD