Disregard previous post, I found it. Help a newb out and tell me how you guys are getting these screen shots?
    01-09-11 04:47 PM
    Disregard previous post, I found it. Help a newb out and tell me how you guys are getting these screen shots?
    I use quicklaunch for my screenies and post them up on PhotoBucket. Copy and paste the img code into the reply box. Look here in the App store you may be able to find a utility that will do just a screencapture. There are also several desktop utilitys that will accomplish the same thing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    rbulldogger and guzzl3r like this.
    01-09-11 06:06 PM
    I have bought the theme today and it is really nice. But I have one problem.
    I found that that the main 5 tabs for the 5 home screens ( or pages as the old HTC used to call them) : Calender, Icons,setting, media and browser , does not open unless I touch a small specific area , the top left corner of each. If I touch the big other part of the icon no matter fast or clicked , they do not respond .

This is annoying if true, becuse it needs some concentration , and sometime they need maore than 2 touchs to find it. May be you can adjust so the icon acts when touching any part?

I have pulled the battery 3 times . still the area to be touched is small.

One question, why is the nr. 23 on the on the top of the Calnder ? just an indication ?
    I also guess that we can not move to the days of the week in this home screen , only today. Right ?
    Thanks
    Are you sure that you're using the Torch version of the theme because I haven't gotten any reports about you not being able to open the tabs properly and the calendar does not have the number 23 on it in the Torch version. The calendar icon is blank so that the date will update automatically. Only the storm version has the number 23 on the calendar.

No sorry the days of the week do not show on the homescreen, you have to go into your calendar app for that. The home screen only shows upcoming appointments and events.
    01-11-11 07:00 AM
    Are you sure that you're using the Torch version of the theme because I haven't gotten any reports about you not being able to open the tabs properly and the calendar does not have the number 23 on it in the Torch version. The calendar icon is blank so that the date will update automatically. Only the storm version has the number 23 on the calendar.

No sorry the days of the week do not show on the homescreen, you have to go into your calendar app for that. The home screen only shows upcoming appointments and events.
    yes I am sure. I went to Mobihand, and there at the HTC revolution page, only two choices but both are for the Torch 9800 , there is no choice for the storm ( as you can see from the attached pic ) . I picked the BW based on your advice in an email few days eralier, to pick that type as long as I do not want a weather slot/program.
    01-11-11 07:18 AM
    still my fav theme, love making walls for it :]
    01-11-11 07:21 AM
    yes I am sure. I went to Mobihand, and there at the HTC revolution page, only two choices but both are for the Torch 9800 , there is no choice for the storm ( as you can see from the attached pic ) . I picked the BW based on your advice in an email few days eralier, to pick that type as long as I do not want a weather slot/program.
    Yes I see what you mean. Have you checked what version of the theme you have on the phone? If you go to options-applications-then choose the htc revolution theme and see what version you have. Because like I said before there should not be a number on the calendar icon.

When you check what version you have and if it says 9800 you may also want try and reset the theme defaults because I've been told that icons can be left over from previous themes with the Torch so you have to reset the theme defaults when this happens.
    01-11-11 07:31 AM
    still my fav theme, love making walls for it :]
    Thanks swdoro, glad to know you're still enjoying the theme.
    01-11-11 07:33 AM
    Yes I see what you mean. Have you checked what version of the theme you have on the phone? If you go to options-applications-then choose the htc revolution theme and see what version you have. Because like I said before there should not be a number on the calendar icon.

When you check what version you have and if it says 9800 you may also want try and reset the theme defaults because I've been told that icons can be left over from previous themes with the Torch so you have to reset the theme defaults when this happens.
    I went to options > 3rd part app but found a blank page !!!!!!!!!!!! very strange But I went to options>device>applications managment and found the name is com_plazmic_theme_htc_Revolution_9800_BW and the version to be 2010.11.23.1121 .
    01-11-11 07:52 AM
    I went to options > 3rd part app but found a blank page !!!!!!!!!!!! very strange But I went to options>device>applications managment and found the name is com_plazmic_theme_htc_Revolution_9800_BW and the version to be 2010.11.23.1121 .
    Ok that seems to be the correct version. Have you tried resetting the theme defaults? I'm not familiar with how 0S6 options menu is set up but it should be similar OS5. You should go to the app screen then hit the bb button and choose options from the menu then choose reset theme defaults and do a battery pull.
    01-11-11 08:38 AM
    Ok that seems to be the correct version. Have you tried resetting the theme defaults? I'm not familiar with how 0S6 options menu is set up but it should be similar OS5. You should go to the app screen then hit the bb button and choose options from the menu then choose reset theme defaults and do a battery pull.
    I did that, but there is no "reset theme" , there is only "reset wallpaper" which I did and made a battery pull , but nothing changed, still has to touch the 5 tabs from their top left corner precisely, and still have the "23 " on the calender.

If you say, this is a Storm theme , and sure that Torch theme has no number on the calendar, would you be so kind and send me the OTA to my email address ?
    I will write this content again to your email so, you can find my adress easily.
    Thanks in advance.
    01-11-11 10:43 AM
    this is one of my favorite themes, love the clock
    01-13-11 02:56 PM
    this is one of my favorite themes, love the clock
    Thank you! Nice to know that you're enjoying the theme.
    01-14-11 06:55 AM
    This is one HOT theme!
    Last edited by akbarmecha; 01-14-11 at 12:18 PM.
    01-14-11 08:13 AM
    Ok, need major help, already sent an email to Guzzl3r hopefully he will reply with a possible solution, figured I'd post up here too just to see if I can get some luck with getting a fix. Using a BB 9800 when I paid for this and downloaded it all that .zip had was a bunch of .jpg and .png.

Yes before you ask this is my first BB and so in that aspect I'm a Noob at all this. Love this theme and what I've been hearing bout it so I wanted to try and it has become a headache. I'm not bashing his work but I was hoping this would be a lot easier to use.

I have a Desktop client it is the one from BlackBerry's website.

Also, I did try the OTA with it and that failed epically says it can only be downloaded onto a desktop and synchronized with a cable....

Please someone help me I really want to use this.
    01-25-11 06:53 AM
    Ignore last post problem fixed thanks guzzl3r for the quick reply and helping me resolve the issue! Amazing theme.
    01-25-11 07:43 AM
    Ignore last post problem fixed thanks guzzl3r for the quick reply and helping me resolve the issue! Amazing theme.
    No problem, I'm glad we got it figured out.
    02-02-11 11:54 AM
    wow these wallpapers are so sick, i gotta get this theme
    03-23-11 05:53 PM
    great theme
    07-19-11 03:35 PM
268 ... 91011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD