Some more walls if anyone wants them:

Here's what they look like:

Last edited by tellsells; 12-05-10 at 08:00 AM.
    12-05-10 07:56 AM
    omg how cute :] tellsells
    12-05-10 02:18 PM
    Does this theme support landscape mode?
    12-08-10 06:26 AM
    Does this theme support landscape mode?
    This theme works great in landscape. (It displays the stock theme wallpaper in landscape.)
    Last edited by tellsells; 12-09-10 at 08:32 PM.
    12-09-10 11:21 AM
    Just jumped on the HTC Revolution bandwagon!

To be honest, I'd been holding out on been holding out on getting this theme, why I don't know because it's f*c*ing AMAZING!

Right before this became available, I had been using the HTC Fire Cracker theme by ECruz! That theme is pretty amazing as well! Then I tried out VinceThePrince's theme HTC Desire HD (Metal version) which is also a sick take on the HTC lines of themes for BlackBerry! After that, TDM Designs dropped their unique (but AWESOME) HTC theme, TDM EVO 4G!

I've been following this thread for a minute now and reading through the many pages, there isn't one seriously negative comment in here about your theme! VERY IMPRESSIVE!

Now that I've purchased and played with your theme for a few hours, I'm loving it! The icons are sick! The functionality is perfect! Just about every resource on my BlackBerry, that I use on a regular basis, is available one way or another (or can be made available by icon/folder placement) from the home screen!

One thing I love about this theme is the user customizable wallpaper/dock setup! I mean really, you could do that (to some extent) with most any theme, but the way you made it available to us and encouraged it's use is awesome! It's something I've really yet to seen be done. Ya sure, there are tons of themes where you're able to hide the banners and backgrounds and so on, just nobody's done it like you have (that I know of anyway)...giving us the option to use the clock dock or not! And now by the looks, users have taken that to a whole new level by creating their own docks and incorporating it into your theme!

Once I get some time to use GIMP, I'll post some personal wallpaper creations of my own!

Final thoughts for now, GREAT F*C*ING JOB ON THE THEME!! Definitely one of the best themes for BlackBerry EVER made!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-10 08:20 PM
    Here are some more walls (with clock pads):

Last edited by tellsells; 12-10-10 at 08:45 AM.
    12-10-10 08:05 AM
    Just jumped on the HTC Revolution bandwagon!

To be honest, I'd been holding out on been holding out on getting this theme, why I don't know because it's f*c*ing AMAZING!

Right before this became available, I had been using the HTC Fire Cracker theme by ECruz! That theme is pretty amazing as well! Then I tried out VinceThePrince's theme HTC Desire HD (Metal version) which is also a sick take on the HTC lines of themes for BlackBerry! After that, TDM Designs dropped their unique (but AWESOME) HTC theme, TDM EVO 4G!

I've been following this thread for a minute now and reading through the many pages, there isn't one seriously negative comment in here about your theme! VERY IMPRESSIVE!

Now that I've purchased and played with your theme for a few hours, I'm loving it! The icons are sick! The functionality is perfect! Just about every resource on my BlackBerry, that I use on a regular basis, is available one way or another (or can be made available by icon/folder placement) from the home screen!

One thing I love about this theme is the user customizable wallpaper/dock setup! I mean really, you could do that (to some extent) with most any theme, but the way you made it available to us and encouraged it's use is awesome! It's something I've really yet to seen be done. Ya sure, there are tons of themes where you're able to hide the banners and backgrounds and so on, just nobody's done it like you have (that I know of anyway)...giving us the option to use the clock dock or not! And now by the looks, users have taken that to a whole new level by creating their own docks and incorporating it into your theme!

Once I get some time to use GIMP, I'll post some personal wallpaper creations of my own!

Final thoughts for now, GREAT F*C*ING JOB ON THE THEME!! Definitely one of the best themes for BlackBerry EVER made!!

Thank you for the compliments! Those all solid themes that you mentioned. I'm always trying to find different ways to offer top notch themes with the most customization as possible so it's great to see when everyone gets involved.
    12-11-10 10:02 AM
    Thank you for the compliments! Those all solid themes that you mentioned. I'm always trying to find different ways to offer top notch themes with the most customization as possible so it's great to see when everyone gets involved.
    You're Welcome!!

Got a question for everyone... What's everybody using for BeWeather icons? (Meaning what icon set are you using, do you recommend, or just simply think compliments the theme well).

12-11-10 10:17 AM
    Bump..

12-13-10 07:00 PM
    I am not sure if anyone uses these walls, but I still like the versatility of this theme:

Last edited by tellsells; 12-17-10 at 09:10 AM.
    12-17-10 08:10 AM
    Thank you for the walls!!

12-17-10 11:09 AM
    Guzzl3r, I miss your storm2 themes!!!

Will a theme like this be ported over to OS5.0 for those of us still struggling with the storm? lol

Awesome theme!
    12-18-10 09:37 PM

goes with the berry weather grinch icons :]
    Last edited by swdoro; 12-19-10 at 03:49 PM.
    12-19-10 02:12 PM
    Love the Grinch! Thanks for post swdoro.
    swdoro likes this.
    12-19-10 03:39 PM
    Some more walls (with clock pads):

12-20-10 10:48 AM
    guzzl3r likes this.
    12-23-10 07:48 PM

guzzl3r likes this.
    12-24-10 09:12 AM
    Guzzl3r, I miss your storm2 themes!!!

Will a theme like this be ported over to OS5.0 for those of us still struggling with the storm? lol

Awesome theme!
    Thanks SaMaster, the theme is already out for the Storm1 and Storm2. I'm still with my storm so you know I'm not going to leave you guys out lol. The Torch version is very similar to the Storm versions.
    01-03-11 09:35 AM
    Just bought this...major disappointment. I have BerryWeather and cannot display icon under the clock. Are you kidding me...that should be a given. My bad...guess I should have have read more before buying lol.

Second disappointment is the lack of multiple screens. With the stock OS you can swipe from side to side for different menus like All, Favorites, Media, etc (and slide up to see more). This theme takes that feature out! WTF...I paid $3 to lose that.

Oh well...live and learn.
    01-03-11 08:41 PM
    Just bought this...major disappointment. I have BerryWeather and cannot display icon under the clock. Are you kidding me...that should be a given. My bad...guess I should have have read more before buying lol.

Second disappointment is the lack of multiple screens. With the stock OS you can swipe from side to side for different menus like All, Favorites, Media, etc (and slide up to see more). This theme takes that feature out! WTF...I paid $3 to lose that.

Oh well...live and learn.
    I'm sorry you feel that way. Yes you should have read the very detailed description that I have for the theme on the first page of this thread and on the page of the product. I give detailed instructions on which version you should get for your needs. I could see if this was a bug that is in the theme but this your negligence to read the product description.

Secondly this is not the default theme that comes with your phone so no,I don't see why you think that it would have the same navigational features as the default theme. The theme was not advertised as being such.

With that being said if any of my customers have a legitimate reason to dislike my work such as bugs or poor customer support I don't mind you calling me on it, in fact I welcome it but that is not the case here. I have done everything in my power to assure that you understood what you were buying.
    01-04-11 09:57 AM
    Hey guzzl3r-

So I bought the theme through the superstore on my torch and it seems like it never gave me a choice of which version to pick. I wanted to go with the version with the weather icon slot but it didn't let me choose What do I do now?

-dan

01-07-11 12:18 AM
    I sent you an email, but then I thought here would be better. May be there are some other newbies like me , here are the questions:

1- I do not use at all any weather prog, so really I prefer not to have wheather info, so what type do you advise , WB or BW ?
    2- Can I assign some of the 5 lower icons as seen on your photo to other programs ( for example the 1st one to open PocketInformant, instead of the BB calnder).
    3- Do I choose which icons to be shown on 1st home screen ? Can some of them be folders that I create and name ?

Thanks
    M Seif
    01-07-11 10:32 AM
    just made some more girly htc walls for this fab theme, on my blog

torch walls
    guzzl3r likes this.
    01-08-11 12:29 PM
    I have bought the theme today and it is really nice. But I have one problem.
    I found that that the main 5 tabs for the 5 home screens ( or pages as the old HTC used to call them) : Calender, Icons,setting, media and browser , does not open unless I touch a small specific area , the top left corner of each. If I touch the big other part of the icon no matter fast or clicked , they do not respond .

This is annoying if true, becuse it needs some concentration , and sometime they need maore than 2 touchs to find it. May be you can adjust so the icon acts when touching any part?

I have pulled the battery 3 times . still the area to be touched is small.

One question, why is the nr. 23 on the on the top of the Calnder ? just an indication ?
    I also guess that we can not move to the days of the week in this home screen , only today. Right ?
    Thanks
    Last edited by m.seif; 01-10-11 at 06:45 AM.
    01-09-11 01:32 PM

One of my favorite themes! You guys are gonna love it ..
    Where can I find the bottom wallpaper?
    01-09-11 02:11 PM
268 ... 891011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD