I have the free version of Beweather.

The weather icon shows up when in landscape mode but not when in portrait mode.

Whats up with that??
    i think u gotta buy it.......i have it too n cant get it to show up....
    AxKxB likes this.
    11-16-10 11:45 PM
    I have the free version of Beweather.

The weather icon shows up when in landscape mode but not when in portrait mode.

Whats up with that??
    i think u gotta buy it.......i have it too n cant get it to show up....
    It sounds like you purchased the BerryWeather version of the theme which does not have the dedicated weather icon on the portrait home screen. You should have purchased the WB version which has the weather slot on the home screen. This is explained on the front page of this thread and also on product page of the theme.
    11-17-10 08:28 AM
    Will you ever offer both theme options for the price of 1? I DL'ed the WB theme, but now I think I might prefer the BW theme
    I have been trying to figure out a way to do this but since mobihand will not let you bundle what they consider as two slave products it won't happen. So what I'm going to do is place the themes on sale for $1.00 for the rest of the weekend. So if you purchased one version but want the other now is the time to do so.
    11-17-10 08:33 AM
    NOW ON SALE FOR $.99 UNTIL SUNDAY NOVEMBER,21!!!!!

OTA Install for htc Revolution

Last edited by guzzl3r; 11-17-10 at 08:47 AM.
    11-17-10 08:40 AM
    For anyone contemplating purchasing this theme... DO IT!! This theme is outstanding! There are 2 other themes which are similar, and no discredit to those themes since they too are great themes (I have purchased all 3), but this theme is the winner in my book. I can't even imagine what guzzl3r could do if the theme builder was not beta.

This made my Torch feel new all over again. Every time I see a different screen, which guzzl3r has customized just about every screen, I am just in awe.

Thanks for all your hard work on this theme.
    11-17-10 01:30 PM
    Thank you for the great work !
    11-17-10 02:10 PM
    For anyone contemplating purchasing this theme... DO IT!! This theme is outstanding! There are 2 other themes which are similar, and no discredit to those themes since they too are great themes (I have purchased all 3), but this theme is the winner in my book. I can't even imagine what guzzl3r could do if the theme builder was not beta.

This made my Torch feel new all over again. Every time I see a different screen, which guzzl3r has customized just about every screen, I am just in awe.

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAID ABOUT THIS THEME!

Here's a few screens with a smaller clock pad:

11-17-10 02:30 PM

Well said. I also have two of the three themes mentioned. So, take advantage of the sale, CB.
    11-17-10 04:15 PM
    Storm and Torch Walls

i added some "girly" walls for this theme, scroll past the first 3 walls, then
    there are the ones with the clock pad.

i LOVE this theme!!!!!
    11-17-10 05:56 PM
    Hi

No I paid for the Berry Weather, but it will not let me select the any wallpaper - Not sure what the issue is I gave up on it, it will allow me to put the weather icon in the center with temp....but it has a black background, looks like I am mourning
    11-17-10 07:53 PM

Thank you for the great work !
    I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAID ABOUT THIS THEME!
    Well said. I also have two of the three themes mentioned. So, take advantage of the sale, CB.
    Storm and Torch Walls

i added some "girly" walls for this theme, scroll past the first 3 walls, then
    there are the ones with the clock pad.

i LOVE this theme!!!!!
    Thanks everyone! I truly appreciate your compliments and I'm glad you're all enjoying the theme.
    11-17-10 08:26 PM
    Hi

No I paid for the Berry Weather, but it will not let me select the any wallpaper - Not sure what the issue is I gave up on it, it will allow me to put the weather icon in the center with temp....but it has a black background, looks like I am mourning
    So when you go into the BerryWeather settings under home screen wallpaper there is no option to select an image for the background?
    11-17-10 08:29 PM
    11-17-10 09:02 PM
    Clean - 3 Docks

11-17-10 10:15 PM
    More docks if anyone would like to use them, feel free...

11-17-10 10:47 PM
    I can only post 10 images at a time...
    tsells likes this.
    11-17-10 10:48 PM
    Last 4 docks...

11-17-10 10:50 PM
    WOW!!!!!!!!!! That looks amazing!
    11-18-10 05:50 AM
    WOW!!!!!!!!!! That looks amazing!
    Here's the WP in case you want it:

11-18-10 07:32 AM
    Thanks to Kahne's clock pads:

There are a few HTC themes out there but this one is cetainly the one I prefer. The clockpad options gives it more versatility and it is obvious that it was tested very well before it was rolled out.
    guzzl3r likes this.
    11-18-10 07:37 AM
    What version does everyone like best? the 9800_WB or 9800_BW?
    11-18-10 07:54 AM
    What version does everyone like best? the 9800_WB or 9800_BW?
    The BW version has more options provided you have the paid version of BW.
    11-18-10 08:01 AM
    The BW version has more options provided you have the paid version of BW.
    Damm I bought the 9800_WB but getting the BW now.
    11-18-10 08:25 AM
    I believe you can do a free switch (not 100% sure) by logging into your CB account (from a computer) and there should be an option to "switch versions". But it's only $0.99 now so it's not a big deal to own both versions and see which one works best.
    11-18-10 08:39 AM
    Using BW, I put my actual BW icon on my bottom tray, then I was able to use my BW space for a forecast (you can do hourly forecast as well). Now all I need is wind speed and rainfall amounts

Now that I think about it though, I could use the WB version, place my icon in the middle of the screen, plus add my forecast, and STILL have a true 4th icon on the bottom tray... off to play

Clean - 3 Docks

11-18-10 08:43 AM
268 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD