11-16-10 10:23 AM
    [QUOTE=tellsells;5778602]

I figured out how to make a few walls with the clock background in case anyone wants them:

ok the only way i can do it is i have to actually hand cut it out on the wall i want, do you have a magical way? lol, i have been trying to make them all morning, i don't know how to share?

ps thanks for sharing yours!
    11-16-10 11:24 AM
    ok the only way i can do it is i have to actually hand cut it out on the wall i want, do you have a magical way? lol, i have been trying to make them all morning, i don't know how to share?

ps thanks for sharing yours!
    I am no expert but here's what I have been doing (I am using Vista 64bit):

I go to the picture that I want to use as background and right click to "Open with...Paint">then click on "edit">scroll to "paste from">and then I scroll to this picture that I saved:

I place it in the proper position and then save it and e-mail to myself.
    Last edited by tellsells; 11-16-10 at 12:30 PM.
    11-16-10 11:55 AM
    Wow! Finally got a chance to check back in. WPs look great KahneFan, and tellsells. I need to check it out.
    11-16-10 11:55 AM

I go to the picture that I want to use as background and left click to "Open with...Paint">then click on "edit">scroll to "paste from">and then I scroll to this picture that I saved:

And then save it and e-mail to yourself.
    Ok. Thanks for posting.
    11-16-10 11:57 AM

I go to the picture that I want to use as background and left click to "Open with...Paint">then click on "edit">scroll to "paste from">and then I scroll to this picture that I saved:

I place it in the proper position and then save it and e-mail to myself.
    i posted some walls on my blog: Storm and Torch Walls beware girly walls :]
    Last edited by swdoro; 11-16-10 at 12:36 PM.
    11-16-10 12:03 PM
    11-16-10 02:34 PM
    i noticed some problems with the theme. one is when u try and up load a pic to facebook and want to write a comment the text is white and the back drop is white so u cant see what u type.
    11-16-10 03:28 PM
    i noticed some problems with the theme. one is when u try and up load a pic to facebook and want to write a comment the text is white and the back drop is white so u cant see what u type.
    Have requested text in possibly green to match the theme? I noticed this as well. Hopefully something that might be fixed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-10 03:32 PM
    yah also when u send a text and type in the number its also white on white.
    11-16-10 05:06 PM
    yah also when u send a text and type in the number its also white on white.
    There are definitely a few places that the white text is on a white menu. A grey text would show up well and wouldn't offend anyone!
    11-16-10 05:14 PM
    Posted by Tellsells

Tellsells..

Would you mind posting up this wall?? thx

btw...great job guzzl3r...this theme put me over,,, I had to finally breakdown by get beweather... great..another obsession..themes now that BW...
    11-16-10 06:45 PM
    If its not too much trouble. A nice green to Match the rest of the theme maybe? Top theme btw

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    There are definitely a few places that the white text is on a white menu. A grey text would show up well and wouldn't offend anyone!
    I will look into another color for the text once I test out the best one and I'll send out updates.
    11-16-10 06:56 PM
    Posted by Tellsells

Tellsells..

btw...great job guzzl3r...this theme put me over,,, I had to finally breakdown by get beweather... great..another obsession..themes now that BW...
    Thanks, glad you're enjoying the theme.
    11-16-10 06:57 PM

Here's the clock pad for whoever wants it. It's already positioned correctly and sized at 360x480. What I do is use gimp or photo shop or you can use an online image editor. Save the clock pad then navigate to where you have it saved then also open up the wallpaper you want to use. Then all you have to do is copy and paste the clock pad on top of the wallpaper that you have open then save it to your phone's memory card and that's it. If anyone is still having problems post up a few wallpapers and make them for you.
    Last edited by guzzl3r; 11-16-10 at 07:12 PM.
    11-16-10 07:02 PM
    Here you go:

11-16-10 07:06 PM
    i posted some walls on my blog: Storm and Torch Walls beware girly walls :]
    I checked out your blog and like what you did with the wallpapers, they look great.
    11-16-10 07:11 PM
    Here you go:
    by tellsells..

Thanks very much..
    11-16-10 07:14 PM
    Here you go:

I never thought to color the clock pad. Looks great btw.
    11-16-10 07:15 PM
    11-16-10 07:25 PM
    I never thought to color the clock pad. Looks great btw.
    Here's a few of the clock pads in colors (in case anyone wants them):

Last edited by tellsells; 11-17-10 at 06:04 PM.
    11-16-10 07:30 PM
    Mind sharing the wallpaper without the clock pad, I like the look.
    11-16-10 07:38 PM
    Mind sharing the wallpaper without the clock pad, I like the look.
    Sure thing:

11-16-10 07:49 PM
    Sure thing:
    Thank you.
    AxKxB likes this.
    11-16-10 07:53 PM
    I have the free version of Beweather.

The weather icon shows up when in landscape mode but not when in portrait mode.

Whats up with that??
    AxKxB likes this.
    11-16-10 09:07 PM
268 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD