oh wait your talking about the home screen wallpaper icon arent you? still i need the wallpaper for this theme then because i like the box around the clock.
    You can get all the wallpapers for the theme in the desktop download. Log into your account and choose desktop download and in the zip file there are pre made wallpapers with the clock pad and some wallpapers with out. Also in that zip file I include the clock pad by itself so you can make your own wallpapers with it.
    11-15-10 09:35 PM
    Can someone give the instructions on how to have a wallpaper with the berry weather icon showing up like screen shots some have provided on here. I still have not figured it out and it's driving me crazy!

I love this theme, the clock and all, it's really awesome!
    11-15-10 10:15 PM
    Will you ever offer both theme options for the price of 1? I DL'ed the WB theme, but now I think I might prefer the BW theme
    11-15-10 10:16 PM
    Will you ever offer both theme options for the price of 1? I DL'ed the WB theme, but now I think I might prefer the BW theme
    i still am unsure as to wut the difference is between both other than being able to have a dedicated slot on the front screen on one. Is there another difference?
    11-15-10 10:19 PM
    i still am unsure as to wut the difference is between both other than being able to have a dedicated slot on the front screen on one. Is there another difference?
    That IS the difference. guzzl3r, please correct me if I'm wrong here;

WB = Your 10th app/icon will display just below the clock. However, if you try to use BerryWeather the 10th icon will lay on top of BerryWeather blocking it.

BW = a blank spot on the desktop so you can easily display your BerryWeather/BeWeather however you would like it to appear, without having an icon block it.
    11-15-10 10:45 PM
    You can get all the wallpapers for the theme in the desktop download. Log into your account and choose desktop download and in the zip file there are pre made wallpapers with the clock pad and some wallpapers with out. Also in that zip file I include the clock pad by itself so you can make your own wallpapers with it.
    I downloaded the clock pad. What is the trick to use the clock pad in your own wallpaper?
    11-15-10 10:47 PM
    Can someone give the instructions on how to have a wallpaper with the berry weather icon showing up like screen shots some have provided on here. I still have not figured it out and it's driving me crazy!

I love this theme, the clock and all, it's really awesome!
    Lol. It's been a minute or two.
    Open BW:
    Options/Settings/Homescreen Wallpaper/Enable Homescreen Wallpaper. >Scroll down further and choose Style Icon: Choose centered/right/left.
    >Choose Icon Size. My Top margin is set at 150 or higher to bring the icon lower for my other settings.
    >Then scroll down to Background Image and Select Image
    >Click on File > open.
    >Go to SDCard and Choose a pic for your Homescreen and save. If I missed something I'm sure tellsells will post the additional steps.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 11-15-10 at 11:14 PM.
    11-15-10 11:10 PM
    Screenshot. I need to DL the desktop pack so I can get the clock BG.
    Last edited by KahneFan; 11-15-10 at 11:33 PM.
    11-15-10 11:26 PM
    Hi
    Appreciate these instructions, where I get stuck is I open file
    but when I go to SDCARD and try to choose a picture and save, i get an error image failed to download. I am not sure what the heck I am doing wrong, hopefully I will figure it out!

Thanks for your help!
    11-15-10 11:28 PM
    Hi
    Appreciate these instructions, where I get stuck is I open file
    but when I go to SDCARD and try to choose a picture and save, i get an error image failed to download. I am not sure what the heck I am doing wrong, hopefully I will figure it out!

Thanks for your help!
    Just curious.

Will it allow you to pick one of the locked Wallpapers on the device?
    11-15-10 11:53 PM
    When I get to your screen that says

Homescreen Wallpaper Background

It's blank

I do not get anything like your picture your showing!
    11-16-10 12:03 AM
    When I get to your screen that says

Homescreen Wallpaper Background

It's blank

I do not get anything like your picture your showing!

Wow. That's weird that BeWeather is not allowing you to select from your SD card. Are you using the paid or free version?
    11-16-10 12:24 AM
    Anyone else have a problem with texts? When typing in the 'to' section no text shows?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-10 02:51 AM
    *also in the browser tab you have the searchbar...that also isn't working. Takes me straight to 'games'?

11-16-10 02:52 AM
    *also in the browser tab you have the searchbar...that also isn't working. Takes me straight to 'games'?

That's for the 15 slot on your app screen (you have games in the 15 slot). So if you want "search" there, you need to move your search icon to # 15.
    11-16-10 06:42 AM
    Ahhh I see. I can't find a search Icon though :s. Any chance of changing the font colour? To maybe a green to match the theme. Because its white you can't see a lot of the text..?

11-16-10 07:04 AM

I figured out how to make a few walls with the clock background in case anyone wants them:

11-16-10 07:56 AM

I figured out how to make a few walls with the clock background in case anyone wants them:

These are great, thanks for sharing! Quick question, how do you get your calendar not to show using datoday?
    11-16-10 08:28 AM
    That IS the difference. guzzl3r, please correct me if I'm wrong here;

WB = Your 10th app/icon will display just below the clock. However, if you try to use BerryWeather the 10th icon will lay on top of BerryWeather blocking it.

BW = a blank spot on the desktop so you can easily display your BerryWeather/BeWeather however you would like it to appear, without having an icon block it.
    Kahne you're exactly right. I can't explain it any better.

Correct that's the only difference between the two. One has a dedicated weather slot the other does not.

Ahhh I see. I can't find a search Icon though :s. Any chance of changing the font colour? To maybe a green to match the theme. Because its white you can't see a lot of the text..?

I usually just leave text at it's default in theme builder so that the fonts will be user defined. But if it's a huge problem I will take a look at it.
    11-16-10 08:39 AM
    These are great, thanks for sharing! Quick question, how do you get your calendar not to show using datoday?
    I set appointments to 1 and I just make up an all day appointment that is blank.
    I sent a request to the developer of deToday to offer a "0" option for number of "appointments" and he responded that this will be in the next update.
    BTW, the above pics are not with deToday enabled but just with the BerryWeather homescreen wallpaper enabled.
    11-16-10 08:43 AM
    I set appointments to 1 and I just make up an all day appointment that is blank.
    I sent a request to the developer of deToday to offer a "0" option for number of "appointments" and he responded that this will be in the next update.
    BTW, the above pics are not with deToday enabled but just with the BerryWeather homescreen wallpaper enabled.
    Thanks! I appreciate it!
    11-16-10 08:45 AM
    Screenshots...

11-16-10 08:54 AM
    Screenshots...

That's sweet! I like how the icons look like they're on a dock.
    11-16-10 09:00 AM
    Here is the black BG without the Texans logo. I can't take a screenshot of the bottom dock open since it blocks the QL hotspot when it's open, but the dock rests nicely into the gray area as well.

11-16-10 09:09 AM
    I usually just leave text at it's default in theme builder so that the fonts will be user defined. But if it's a huge problem I will take a look at it.
    If its not too much trouble. A nice green to Match the rest of the theme maybe? Top theme btw

11-16-10 09:11 AM
268 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD