im a bit confuzzled by this...i have the bw copy....so r u saying that there is no way to get the berryweather icon underneath the clock? or is there? if so....how? if not, can i put anything underneath the clock?
    Yes,I am assuming that you have berryweather installed if so all you have to do is go into the berryweather settings and enable the homescreen wallpaper. Once you do that the berry icon will be on the homescreen.
    11-15-10 07:20 PM
    Grabbed them both love the wallpaper set you provided. Great theme and cant wait till you update it with new features.
    Thanks, hope you enjoy the theme.
    11-15-10 07:21 PM
    Love it!!!!
    11-15-10 07:22 PM
    Yes,I am assuming that you have berryweather installed if so all you have to do is go into the berryweather settings and enable the homescreen wallpaper. Once you do that the berry icon will be on the homescreen.
    Excellent...!! thanks for that....I also notice that on landscape mode it shows along with any other icon I place in that spot.....is there a way to place another visible icon on the front screen as well (not in landscape mode, but upright??
    11-15-10 07:26 PM
    Love it!!!!
    Thanks jr.
    11-15-10 07:27 PM
    Excellent...!! thanks for that....I also notice that on landscape mode it shows along with any other icon I place in that spot.....is there a way to place another visible icon on the front screen as well (not in landscape mode, but upright??
    No there isn't,sorry. That's why I designed two versions. The people who choose the berryweather version have more control over what their weather icon will look like so that's why there is no other icon under the clock.
    11-15-10 07:31 PM
    Awesome theme.

Yeah, this one is hot.

Last edited by Blacklatino; 11-15-10 at 08:02 PM.
    11-15-10 07:47 PM
    You "set the bar" really high with this theme. It's one of the best ones I've ever tried:

And thanks for the "freebie"
    11-15-10 07:50 PM
    You "set the bar" really high with this theme. It's one of the best ones I've ever tried:

Thank you very much and you're welcome.
    11-15-10 07:55 PM
    Awesome theme.

Yeah, this one is hot.

Looks great BL!
    11-15-10 07:56 PM
    No there isn't,sorry. That's why I designed two versions. The people who choose the berryweather version have more control over what their weather icon will look like so that's why there is no other icon under the clock.
    Awesome with or without it.
    11-15-10 07:57 PM
    And nice work on the landscape screen. I know how hard it is to make it work properly in landscape mode (with the beta themebuilder) but your version works perfectly. There are a lot of themes that are being offered (and sold) that do not test them properly and the developers have no clue how to make landscape work right.
    You nailed it with this one!
    Last edited by tellsells; 11-15-10 at 08:04 PM.
    11-15-10 08:02 PM

tellsells how did u get the berry weather icon so big?
    11-15-10 08:05 PM
    Looks great BL!
    Great theme.
    11-15-10 08:05 PM
    tellsells how did u get the berry weather icon so big?
    I use an app called deToday which integrates with BerryWeather. It gives you a lot of control over your theme including weather icon size and placement. (It also allows you to show appointments on the homescreen but I didn't show any.)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-10 08:17 PM
    is detoday free?
    11-15-10 08:20 PM
    11-15-10 08:26 PM
    is detoday free?
    It's not free but it's in the CB store and on sale (but there is a free trial).
    You can also control the icon size with the paid version of BerryWeather!

Here's a screenshot using BerryWeather's XL icon (without using deToday):

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by tellsells; 11-15-10 at 08:45 PM.
    11-15-10 08:27 PM
    can we get the wallpaper so i can use it with betoday??
    11-15-10 08:28 PM
    tellsells i have the paid version and i cant figure out how to make the icon bigger? were int he setting is it and is it for the home screen icon under the clock?
    11-15-10 08:45 PM
    oh wait your talking about the home screen wallpaper icon arent you? still i need the wallpaper for this theme then because i like the box around the clock.
    11-15-10 08:48 PM
    tellsells i have the paid version and i cant figure out how to make the icon bigger? were int he setting is it and is it for the home screen icon under the clock?
    Open BerryWeather>Settings>Homescreen Wallpaper>Check off "enable homescreen wallpaper" and scroll down and Set Top Margin to 150PX. Then scroll down and check off "Show Current Conditions and click on "Configure">Style should be "Icon Centered" and then pick Icon size>SAVE

And here are the WP's:

11-15-10 09:07 PM
    Damn.. I wish I could get it for free.. I can't ever get ones I gotta pay for.. It sucks.
    11-15-10 09:11 PM
    Missed the free version; still grabbed a discounted version though. So far so good. Only (very minor) comment I would have is; I'm not sure why people are coding in a hotspt for the app screen from the homescreen when the BB button does this. Not sure what else you could use your (hidden) hotspot for on this theme though, which is why this is a very minor comment.
    11-15-10 09:11 PM
    Open BerryWeather>Settings>Homescreen Wallpaper>Check off "enable homescreen wallpaper" and scroll down and Set Top Margin to 150PX. Then scroll down and check off "Show Current Conditions and click on "Configure">Style should be "Icon Centered" and then pick Icon size>SAVE
    I'll delete mine so there is no confusion.
    11-15-10 09:18 PM
268 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD