Theme name:htc Revolution
    Theme author: guzzl3r
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 9800 OS 6.0
    Theme Cost: SALE PRICE $.99
    REGULAR PRICE $5.99
    Download Link(s):

NOW ON SALE FOR $.99 UNTIL SUNDAY NOVEMBER,21!!!!!

OTA Install for htc Revolution

htc Revolution is variation of the htc themes with digital clock and new icons. You still have the big clocks but with a digital clock instead of the original clock font.

There are 2 versions: WB version and BW version(compatible with BerryWeather home screen wallpaper feature).With the BerryWeather version you will be able to set your home screen wallpaper option and choose the size of your weather icon.

There are 5 home screens(tap dock tab). Each screen has a number of icons within reach with crisp clean animations on each screen. With htc Revolution you have 15 user defined icons.
    -Main homescreen (tap or swipe below the clock)(icon slots 1-4)
    -Icons tab(icon slots 5-13)
    -Settings tab(short cut to Clock, Manage connections,Files, Address Book and Options)
    -Media tab(tap play icon to open music)
    -Browser tab (search app of your choice)(icon slot 15)
    -Weather App(icon slot 14)
    The theme will also incorporate a hidden today screen for messages(4 entries), sms(2 entries), facebook(2 entries), twitter(2 entries),social feeds and BBM(2 entries). (tap the notification area to open tap back button to hide)

htc Revolution will have the usual hotspots with hot spots to the app screen(click to right of the bottom tab) and a hot spot for QuickLaunch(sold separately)(click left of the bottom tab).

If there are any problems or concerns do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected].

There are screenshots of the theme below with a list of features,suggestions and feedback are welcome.

***When the theme is released I will be giving away 15 free copies of the theme so keep a look out for the release.***

Thanks

Features:
    -User defined fonts
    -Custom menus and submenus
    -Wallpaper friendly
    -Themed call screens
    -5 Home screens (tap the bottom tab button to bring up hidden bottom dock)
    -15 User defined icons on home screen
    -Hidden Today Screen (tap the notification area to open tap back button to hide)
    -QuickLaunch(app sold separately) (click right side of bottom tab)
    -BerryWeather support (BerryWeather homescreen compatible)
    -Browser screen incorporates a search bar(tap to activate)(search app of your choice)(icon slot 15)
    -HTC digital flip clock

*NOTE: To get your BerryWeather icon to look like it is in the screen shots you will have to place your clock pad on top of your choice of wallpaper so I will include in the desktop installation a zip file with the png of the clock pad so you will be able to make your own BerryWeather wallpaper for use with the theme also included in the zip file are a few pre made wallpapers.

*NOTE: You have the choice of going without the clock pad if you choose to do so.

*NOTE:The BerryWeather version of the theme does not have a dedicated weather icon on the home screen, meaning you will not see an icon until you enable the BerryWeather homescreen wallpaper. You have to enable your BerryWeather homescreen wallpaper option. You are able to access the BerryWeather application from the home screen by placing the app in icon slot 13.
    The WB version of the theme has the dedicated icon slot on the home screen(icon slot 13).
    Last edited by guzzl3r; 11-17-10 at 08:46 AM.
    Blacklatino and jenna_jax like this.
    11-11-10 10:18 AM
    I have a Torch running .337. I'd be glad to beta test.

-Rich
    11-11-10 10:40 AM
    Awesome. Look, layout and different from other themes by the same name that I have and still use. I'll test for you. 9800 w/ .337 OS.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 11-11-10 at 11:17 AM.
    11-11-10 11:02 AM
    This theme seems to have a ton of potential. I would love to assist you in getting this one out there. Thank you!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

11-11-10 11:04 AM
    Thanks for the interest everyone. I'm still receiving PMs and replies here on the forums. So if you're still interested don't hesitate to contact me and once I go through them all I'll send out the invites and links to the betas this evening.
    11-11-10 11:24 AM

One of my favorite themes! You guys are gonna love it ..
    11-11-10 12:52 PM
    Your gonna love this theme on your torch guys.
    11-11-10 12:54 PM
    pm sent

hope you still have some slots open
    11-11-10 02:43 PM
    Interested

11-11-10 03:22 PM
    Thanks to everyone who wanted to beta test, sorry I couldn't choose everyone. The links have been sent to the beta testers and once we iron out all the kinks I'll will let everyone know when the theme will be ready for release. I'll also keep everyone up to speed with our progress.

Thanks
    11-11-10 05:02 PM
    Ill beta test. Ive done it in the past and i have every bb out there to test on. useing the torch now.
    11-11-10 05:26 PM
    I email u my info if ur still looking for testers. Theme looks hot

11-12-10 12:10 AM
    I'd love to help out. I came over from a HTC phone (running WM6.5) a month ago. I'd love to go back to the HTC themes with the greatness of OS 6 on Torch.
    11-12-10 08:47 AM
    I'd like to help beta test this theme.
    11-12-10 09:53 AM
    I would love to help you test your theme. It looks wicked sick!

11-12-10 10:03 AM
    All I can say... Is you guys are in for one heck of a treat!!!!
    11-13-10 08:35 PM
    All I can say is when the **** is it available ? Love these HTC themes !

11-13-10 09:48 PM
    yes when is it going to be available?
    11-14-10 06:29 AM
    All I can say is when the **** is it available ? Love these HTC themes !

yes when is it going to be available?
    Sorry about the wait but the theme went through some major changes. Thanks to the feedback from my beta testers I think it made the theme even better and efficient for you guys to use. I've posted a pic of the new today screen that that you'll be able to activate just by tapping the notification area. I will be working on fixing up a few things today and the release should be Monday night if nothing major comes up. Don't forget the first 15 get a free copy of the theme.

Today Screen

11-14-10 08:06 AM
    i wonder if this will be better then the htc theme from elycruz. he has a great theme. cant wait to see urs.
    11-14-10 08:31 AM
    i wonder if this will be better then the htc theme from elycruz. he has a great theme. cant wait to see urs.
    Thanks idle, I don't know about being better than any one else's theme but each theme has something to offer to different individuals hopefully a lot of individuals will like mine.
    11-14-10 08:36 AM
    the main screen is still going to be the large clock correct, not that screen you just posted? not into today or bb twitter.
    11-14-10 09:33 AM
    the main screen is still going to be the large clock correct, not that screen you just posted? not into today or bb twitter.
    Yes the main screen is still the big clock. The screen I just posted is the Today screen with all those apps pictured within easy access. You'll have a preview of all unread messages on the today screen. You can easily make the screen disappear and return to the main home screen once your done.
    11-14-10 09:44 AM
    i will beta test for you
    11-14-10 04:46 PM
    I have utilized themes by both thememakers for different Blackberries. IMHO, I think they are "both" excellent themes that are also different.
    11-14-10 05:10 PM
268 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD