Second TEASER
    paulmcneil, EAGLESFAN and batrad like this.
    05-31-11 04:46 PM
    Second TEASER...
    E I would thank you, but you're killing me over here. I really need this theme now. Ready, set.... LETS GO. HAHA. So excited.
    06-02-11 02:24 AM
    Helloo, i am new to this, can anyone give me a link where to purchase/ dowload this theme or is it still in development? very confused! thanks
    06-03-11 04:19 AM
    The theme is being redeveloped, but is already available, in the first post on the first page there is a link to the mobihand page that you can purchase this theme from. Htc Sense UI (now w/ os6 support!!!) on CrackBerry App Superstore - make your life easier I will link it. Enjoy.
    06-06-11 01:38 AM
    hi, i like the theme very much so i went on and got it.
    it is a perfect one i must say, but could you make the facebook icon on the today area to be customisable also? i dont use facebook that much and im sure im not the only one...
    06-06-11 05:48 AM
    E your killing me I'm checking this thread so often just incase you edit the first post. Can we get an ETA please, you have been working on this update forever it feels like.
    06-10-11 05:13 PM
    E your killing me I'm checking this thread so often just incase you edit the first post. Can we get an ETA please, you have been working on this update forever it feels like.
    +1...the suspense is killing us.
    06-13-11 07:50 AM
    ThIs is ridiculously taking so long

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-11 08:48 AM
    I like the theme the way it is. Why does it need to be changed? Is a theme builder required to makes changes?
    06-14-11 10:19 AM
    this is such a nice theme thanks again
    06-16-11 02:06 PM
    hoping the update will be released sooooooooooooooooooon
    06-17-11 02:03 PM
    K well I have one request is it possible you can make a today screen like the default one (Just with maybe a greyish background instead of an overlay). Its the only feature this theme has always been missing.
    06-18-11 02:34 AM
    E. Just adding to the chorus, but whats the status? We're all waiting, and the teasers are just not cutting it... we want the real thing... whats your ETA on the update?
    06-22-11 11:46 AM
    Were Waiting ............ i hope this is gonna be good.
    06-22-11 05:15 PM
    I like the theme the way it is. Why does it need to be changed? Is a theme builder required to makes changes?
    It would seem he listened to your advice.
    06-29-11 07:18 AM
    I've just stopped waiting for the update, ill let mobihand notify me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-11 09:26 AM
    Theme looks awesome but if it's going to be updated I'd rather just wait for the newer version. Seems like the developer has gone AWOL though.
    07-08-11 06:21 PM
    where i can find a free copy of this theme, any idea?
    07-08-11 08:55 PM
    where i can find a free copy of this theme, any idea?
    No one on this forum will help you steal. E worked very hard on this theme. If you wanna steal software get off this forum, this is a productive backberry community that encourages blackberry development, not the theft of the software.
    homer1475, arjae_rj and EAGLESFAN like this.
    07-09-11 02:57 AM
    wow! you sound very irritated for my comment who say "steal" ohh, yes i remember now! YOU... not me...i think i have more values than you " Legendary" how many times you steal in your life? Next time be more smart and make better comments...
    elsantojp likes this.
    07-09-11 11:56 AM
    wow! you sound very irritated for my comment who say "steal" ohh, yes i remember now! YOU... not me...i think i have more values than you " Legendary" how many times you steal in your life? Next time be more smart and make better comments...
    Since when free means steal? I am telling you, too many people touchie in CB.
    07-09-11 12:25 PM
    07-09-11 12:26 PM
    Since this is a PREMIUM Theme, finding it free somewhere means someone stole it from the creator, or bought it and posted the cod file for free. Either way, giving something away for free that everyone else payed for without the creators knowledge is stealing.
    The Legendary likes this.
    07-09-11 12:48 PM
    Asking someone to give you something the creator is selling for free is called stealing. I am irritated. I'm sick of people stealing from hard working developers. Torrenting and Warez have become a common phenomenon in todays society and its pathetic. People like you think its not stealing because no one is watching, or you call it "getting it for free". Getting it for free means you're getting it and E isn't getting any money for his hard work, therefore you're STEALING from him.

EDIT:
    Dictionary Definition:

steal |stēl|
    verb ( past stole |stōl|; past participle stolen |ˈstōlən| )
    1 [ with obj. ] take (another person's property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it
    Last edited by The Legendary; 07-20-11 at 11:58 PM.
    07-20-11 11:51 PM
    wow, isn't this the most viewed and most commented theme ever? most commented i meant relevant or irrelevant to the theme either way.
    07-21-11 12:17 AM
1,022 ... 38394041
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD