i'm sure this has been asked...or not but if i buy this theme would i be able to change the wallpaper or would it cause it to not work properly?
    02-27-11 01:19 AM
    i'm sure this has been asked...or not but if i buy this theme would i be able to change the wallpaper or would it cause it to not work properly?
    You can change the wallpaper. It will work fine in portrait mode.
    The wallpaper doesn't change in landscape.
    02-27-11 04:27 AM
    The middle button is supposed to be phone I believe

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Middle button is whatever app you have placed as the 2nd icon
    02-27-11 09:10 AM
    I have a few minor changes I would like to see (mentioned in earlier post), but after playing with this theme for a few days I have come to the conclusion that there must be some code optimization in this theme. What I mean is that this theme (at least on my device) runs very, very fast / fluid. There is absolutely no lag, no delay, no slight pauses...

I don't know if that is the luck of the draw - meaning how this theme works with my system (OS / app compatability, etc.), but, I tend to think that the designer has optimized this somehow. I've purchased 4-5 themes and tested several free ones, and I keep coming back to this one because of the overall functionality, layout, and the speed / optimization.
    02-28-11 08:44 AM
    I agree the speed and functionality is amazing. Anyway we could get the background to change in ls mode as well?

02-28-11 09:50 AM
    ok does anyone else notice, ive had this theme for a long time, and i just watched the vid for the theme and the top left hand corner he has a drop down menu, for me I have a banner that comes down and shows icons of the shortcuts not a txt list. I have the latest version. Can anyone help me.
    03-01-11 08:11 AM
    ok does anyone else notice, ive had this theme for a long time, and i just watched the vid for the theme and the top left hand corner he has a drop down menu, for me I have a banner that comes down and shows icons of the shortcuts not a txt list. I have the latest version. Can anyone help me.
    Quick - I beleive the video is from an earlier build of this theme. The designer later changed the drop down menu in favor of the icon list. There is nothing you can do to swap the two different layouts if you have the latest build (Firecracker).
    03-01-11 08:47 AM
    Ok cool thanks for the info Dim-Ize
    03-01-11 09:08 AM
    Just bought this app. Looks good and all, but does the track pad not work with it?? and can I customize the screens?
    03-03-11 02:17 PM
    darogers,

The weather application is picked up from Location 1 of your grid.
    Location 2 is the bottom-centre button
    Locations 3-5 are the first batch of icons at the bottom of the screen
    Locations 7-14 are the next batch of 8 icons
    Location 15 is the lower-left button
    Locations 16-18 are part of the Today bar (the icons do not show, but they work OK)

Cusomizing the screens is available via the icon selection (above) and changing wallpapers.

There is no track pad support for this theme. I personally don't see how it could be of use with the theme. But, I understand where you're coming from.
    03-03-11 03:25 PM
    I just purchased this theme and it is very nice, very smooth fluid movements with almost no lag.

I noticed though when I launch the hidden today (touch the upper left corner) some of the icons don't take me to what I thought they would. For an example, Messages, Calendar and "F" do take me to Message, Calendar and Facebook. When I touch the chat bubble (looks like text icon) it launches YouTube. When I touch the "T" it launches my Applicatins Folder (I am using Twitter, but it is a beat version through the Beat Zone) and when I touch the 2 chat bubbles it launches my downloads folder.

I am just wondering if this is normal, or if anyone else is seeing this issue. It's not a big deal as I will not use the hidden today very often but just more curious then anything.

Thanks!

Ryan
    03-06-11 02:38 PM
    Hey guys, In the originial vid, which weather app is being using. I tried the weather plus and the weather channel

i'm also interested to know what other apps ppl are using at location 1.
    03-11-11 07:26 PM
    I'm curious if the devoloper will be making any changes to this theme, or has it been abandoned?
    03-17-11 03:36 PM
    Just an update with the new theme builder would be nice for LS support and the BIS over wifi issue. He did mention at one point he was working on an update called Honeycomb or something but nothing ever happened. I hope he doesn't abandon it. I love this theme.
    03-17-11 03:51 PM
    I love this theme.
    I do too...it just seems like he is gone.
    03-17-11 03:53 PM
    New theme is out by my girl check it out, collaboration at is best . I will be catching up on this thread been out of it for so long update still in the works for htc more to come
    Excite

Excite 9800 - Themes BlackBerry Software
    .99 cent SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    till 3/25/2011

Last edited by elycruz0102; 03-22-11 at 09:15 AM.
    03-22-11 09:12 AM
    Honeycomb is still in the works and believe the wait will be worth it with never before seen features that truly takes it to new levels!!! Stay with me while I continue to mod and test it. No eta yet but it will be worth it

03-22-11 09:14 AM
    Good news - anxious to see the new release!
    03-22-11 09:26 AM
    Honeycomb is still in the works and believe the wait will be worth it with never before seen features that truly takes it to new levels!!! Stay with me while I continue to mod and test it. No eta yet but it will be worth it

I would call BS on anyone else making that claim, but when this dev says it, you gotta be pumped! Can you give us a preview?

Any thought on adding a feature to lock what appears on the screen? I too often accidentaly bring up the top left click dock when putting my 9800 on charging bay.

03-22-11 11:53 AM
    PREVIEW?????????? F%#K NO!!!! J/K I might, just debating on the final look and features. I am so uptight on making sure LAG is not in the theme and to make sure you have a full usable theme at all times.
    I would call BS on anyone else making that claim, but when this dev says it, you gotta be pumped! Can you give us a preview?

Any thought on adding a feature to lock what appears on the screen? I too often accidentaly bring up the top left click dock when putting my 9800 on charging bay.

bltkmt and The Legendary like this.
    03-22-11 05:53 PM
    any word on timing.. you've got us all curious...
    03-30-11 10:33 AM
    I purchased this theme; and I'm really feeling it. Good work!
    04-05-11 07:47 AM
    Now this theme looks absolutly incredible!
    I could only wish!

04-07-11 06:40 AM
    any word on timing.. you've got us all curious...
    +1 on this...any timing yet? Very anxious!
    04-12-11 09:02 AM
    +1 on this...any timing yet? Very anxious!
    just about ready to finish the 97xx 96xx os6 version.
    Sorry for the long wait. I really went back to the drawing board and took alot of the features originally slotted for the update out and decided to recode everything again from the ground up. Also most of the features that were part of the "FireCracker" update are taken out, replace with well with something else . No SKINS No fake WIDGETS just straight up coding and programing ADDED is Navigation and a TRUE feel of an old UI experience with a new twist, feel and look. Full LANDSCAPE and PORTRAIT support.
    So relax cause once that MOBIHAND email hits your inbox you may want to sit down.
    teamfoster03 likes this.
    04-17-11 03:53 AM
1,022 ... 3637383940 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD