LOL Too FUNNY
    10-27-10 03:12 PM
    zOMG a few hours???? You're such a tease, I'm going out and spending $375 to get out of my AT&T contract, joining Sprint, and spending $200 on an EVO to get the Sense experience because you're such a tease!

Edited to Add: an amazing 27,000+ views on this thread. The next most viewed 9800 Theme thread has over 5,100. Ely, I hope you're making good coin on this theme.
    i wish but u know as a theme maker views an actual buys are not a true indication of how many you sell. Plus i sell my themes at a low end 2.99 most theme makers charge 5.99, 6.99 and 7.99. Oh well FIRECRACKER is almost live!!!!!!
    10-27-10 03:22 PM
    i wish but u know as a theme maker views an actual buys are not a true indication of how many you sell. Plus i sell my themes at a low end 2.99 most theme makers charge 5.99, 6.99 and 7.99. Oh well FIRECRACKER is almost live!!!!!!
    And we appreciate that, you give definately the most bang for the buck... Will definately pick up the firecracker... especially if you do .99c the first week like you did on HTC.
    10-27-10 04:03 PM
    I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED UR THEMES. thats why im back with this one. love it. cant wait for the update.
    10-27-10 04:30 PM
    This is killing me ! Gun is to my head ittle voices are saying do it or the blackberry dies ! This is by far the most suspenseful thing I have been through in weeks since it was released. Hook us up !!!!!!!!!l

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-10 05:06 PM

FireCracker Update Log

*Newly Redesign coding for improve smoother lag free experience (battery pull recommended)
    *New Default Portrait/Landscape Wallpaper
    *Hotkey Apps
    F- Facebook
    $-Sms/Mms
    Space - QuickLaunch
    T - Twitter App Blackberry Version
    *Clock App Hotspot switches to Search App
    *New Homescreen Option Menu includes Clock, Files, Network, Contacts, Media, Ringtone Apps
    (Tap top Right to Open/Close Menu)
    *New Today Drop Down Menu includes Messages, TextMessages, BBMessenger, FaceBook, Twitter and Calendar Support
    (Tap top Left to Open/Close Menu)
    *Down Arrow Icons is now user define(QL user move icon to new slot position)
    Last edited by elycruz0102; 10-27-10 at 05:33 PM.
    10-27-10 05:09 PM
    I just went to download from MobiHand and it is still showing version 1.

I previously bought version 1. Can I upgrade?

Thanks
    10-27-10 05:42 PM
    htc Incredible Torch 98xx Edition, which you previously purchased for your mobile device, has been updated to version 2.0.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks E!
    10-27-10 06:01 PM
    Already received my upgrade email. Downloaded and am now rebooted from the battery pull. Thoughts forthcoming...

Thanks Ely!
    10-27-10 06:08 PM
    E-

These updates are absolutely amazing. I'm loving how accurate the hotspots are now, plus I am loving the upper left hotspot that brings down the dropdown menu for Twitter, Facebook, and BBM... lets me take those off of my home screen and just use it that way. The animations are so much quicker. I am definitely impressed. Also lovin how you got the landscape mode to work.... especially with a beta theme.

Again, This update is amazing. Still exploring, but loving it. Thank you for all the hard work !

Edit: I'm guessin that the hotspots probably will not be operational in landscape mode until at least the TB comes out of beta? With Firecracker and the initial release, couldnt get them to work.
    Last edited by WolfeOnIce; 10-27-10 at 06:19 PM.
    10-27-10 06:08 PM
    this is so buggy..omg...how do i go back to the original version?

dont get me wrong theme is amazing but way too many functions crammed into this.

bugs:
    whenever i go left, right, up or down with my trackpad it opens up my weather app
    i click the quicklaunch button bottom lower left (which i assume its for quicklaunch like the last version) it opens up a different app (times mobile)

edit 2: seems like theres an issue with trackpad movement.

i've done 4 battery pulls.
    currently running .246

edit 3: bottom dock support doesnt even work
    notification tab brings up

i see why you took so long releasing this..........................lol
    Last edited by ck555; 10-27-10 at 06:34 PM.
    10-27-10 06:21 PM
    this theme is not meant for track nagivation....unfortunately the theme kit automatically creates a set of navigation even if you decide not to make it.
    Its a touchscreen phone meant for touchscreen navigation. Optimize for touchscreen.

dont get me wrong theme is amazing but way too many functions crammed into this.

bugs:
    whenever i go left, right, up or down with my trackpad it opens up my weather app
    i click the quicklaunch button bottom lower left (which i assume its for quicklaunch like the last version) it opens up a different app (times mobile)

currently running .246
    10-27-10 06:33 PM
    Any way to change the wallpaper on the landscape mode? I've got it still showing the one it came with (bubblegum). I have a dark grey htc one I'm using. Also, when I've got the today open, and scroll to the calendar, of course the font is too large... I'm guessing that's because of inefficiencies in the beta?
    10-27-10 06:37 PM

bugs:

currently running .246

edit 3: bottom dock support doesnt even work
    notification tab brings up

i see why you took so long releasing this..........................lol
    Looks like the trackpad mimics the last action you performed on the touchscreen. Doesn't bother me since I never use the trackpad on the homescreen of a touchscreen device.

Bottom dock works for me, all buttons tested. Same OS you're running, too.
    10-27-10 06:41 PM
    Well this was deff worth the wait. When the theme builder comes out of beta are you going to update it or keep releaseing updates in the future ?
    Great work as always !

10-27-10 06:42 PM
    Looks like the trackpad mimics the last action you performed on the touchscreen. Doesn't bother me since I never use the trackpad on the homescreen of a touchscreen device.

Bottom dock works for me, all buttons tested. Same OS you're running, too.
    I never got track navigation on a touchscreen device.
    10-27-10 06:58 PM
    i just downloaded this new version and without a doubt it is an impressive piece of work. Like with all these things I suppose its about personal preference. I use a combination of touch and trackpad all the time on the homescreen so for me this just doesnt work out well. I guess old blackberry habits wil be hard to change. I tried pretending there is no trackpad (like other devices), and in that case this theme offers great access to so many things. Its great. I just prefer my trackpad.

Great work though and thanks.
    10-27-10 07:18 PM
    Like the update, but as mentioned above I guess having a built in wallpaper was the only way to get around the landscape bug? Other than that, its awesome. Definitly makes the phone a true touch only device but the added shortcuts make the trackpad useless. 2 thumbs up!

10-27-10 07:21 PM
    I never got track navigation on a touchscreen device.
    I find it useful for highlighting text on a web page, because my fingers aren't real thin. It comes in handy in specific situations, but for maneuvering through the UI like on my old 9700... no.

Been putting the update through its paces. Loving it so far. A few comments:

• The left Clock / Search hotspot doesn't work for me. Which doesn't bother me since I use the "typing from homescreen" feature to use Universal Search, but thought it was worth mentioning.
    • Sometimes, the new Messages today screen won't accept tapping on the message. The message highlights but never opens the actual email.
    • I like the drop-down list for the Today, but the actual today window looks a bit cramped. I do like the idea though.
    • Definitely feels smoother. Transitions to the Today and Options panels is smooth. Nicely done.
    • EDITED TO ADD: I also noticed another issue. After a battery pull, the theme opens to the settings and Today panels launched (guess they're missing the "hide at frame 1" setting?)

Overall, a great update to a great theme!
    Last edited by julioangelortiz; 10-27-10 at 07:30 PM.
    10-27-10 07:22 PM
    i get the idea of track navigation around the phone like browsing and texting and so on but homescreen??? not so much since it would be quicker to press on the icon you want than to navigate to a series of icons just to select it.
    I wanted to do hide on1 but added coding that is useless since really it only shows up when you do restart the phone.
    I find it useful for highlighting text on a web page, because my fingers aren't real thin. It comes in handy in specific situations, but for maneuvering through the UI like on my old 9700... no.

Been putting the update through its paces. Loving it so far. A few comments:

• The left Clock / Search hotspot doesn't work for me. Which doesn't bother me since I use the "typing from homescreen" feature to use Universal Search, but thought it was worth mentioning.
    • Sometimes, the new Messages today screen won't accept tapping on the message. The message highlights but never opens the actual email.
    • I like the drop-down list for the Today, but the actual today window looks a bit cramped. I do like the idea though.
    • Definitely feels smoother. Transitions to the Today and Options panels is smooth. Nicely done.
    • EDITED TO ADD: I also noticed another issue. After a battery pull, the theme opens to the settings and Today panels launched (guess they're missing the "hide at frame 1" setting?)

Overall, a great update to a great theme!
    10-27-10 07:40 PM
    It's a nice update, but I feel there's too much going on in the theme now. I'd try clicking one thing and another thing comes up. Again, it seems like anice update, but I guess it's just a bit too budy for me. I was liking this theme. If I could go back to 1.0 it'd be great to still use, but idk. Guess I'll have to try finding something different. Great job though, it looks good, just a bit too busy for my likings now.
    10-27-10 07:57 PM
    Nice Update. I get sick of waiting so i tried another theme and I get bashed for it lol.

Couple problems I'm noticing, the left hand hotspot that's supposed to open the search, does nothing. Also the second screen next to the options screen on the picture you posted of the update(the one with nothing on the screen and the clock on the bottom dock), how do I get to that screen?

For those that haven't figured it out, the bottom arrow on the home screen bottom dock corresponds to the fifteenth app position on the app screen(although I'm not sure why it just isn't the second or third.... possibly limitation in the TB?)

Overall a nice update and great work E. Keep up the good work.

And for those that bashed on me for saying i was sick of waiting... i used the Slate theme by BBT, also a very good theme. Certainly not KITTY CAMERA. Although if I had I would have certainly payed for it.
    roflmao
    Last edited by homer1475; 10-27-10 at 08:06 PM.
    10-27-10 07:58 PM
    It's a nice update, but I feel there's too much going on in the theme now. I'd try clicking one thing and another thing comes up. Again, it seems like anice update, but I guess it's just a bit too budy for me. I was liking this theme. If I could go back to 1.0 it'd be great to still use, but idk. Guess I'll have to try finding something different. Great job though, it looks good, just a bit too busy for my likings now.
    It still should be listed as version 1.0 in your theme list. Mine still is.

EDIT:
    Not version 1.0 and 2.0, but rather just TorchHTC and this update is called TorchHTCFirecracker.
    10-27-10 08:01 PM
    Today screen.....im a little confused...where is it? I tap on the upper left......and I only get the scroll down menu with messages, text messages twitter facebook.....am I missing somethin?

Love the theme...n will use it...but I would like to see the today screen.....pls help....

thanks
    10-27-10 08:19 PM
    Update will be coming in the next few days to eliminate the track navigation and increase the today and option hotspot. Found the issue my bad font will be change to bbalpha condensed also.....
    Last edited by elycruz0102; 10-27-10 at 08:40 PM.
    10-27-10 08:37 PM
1,022 ... 1819202122 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD