The font selected in the options, does not affect the font here, this is a theme font. Notice that the time is cut off
    10-04-10 02:15 PM
    Does anyone else miss not having the sound profiles icon on the home screen? Is there any chance this will be added in a future release?

-Rich

You could make it one of your 12 shortcuts?
    10-04-10 02:16 PM
    I did not change the font since downloading the theme and my time in messages is just fine. Are you using beta os?

10-04-10 02:20 PM
    The font selected in the options, does not affect the font here, this is a theme font. Notice that the time is cut off
    As I said, I have not adjusted any fonts. The theme fonts for messages and everything else are just fine. Mine shows up just like the previous poster's screenshot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-10 02:27 PM
    I did not change the font since downloading the theme and my time in messages is just fine. Are you using beta os?
    Mine shows up perfectly just like this.

10-04-10 02:28 PM
    My messages are also cut off:

The above is the ONLY issue (and it's minor). I am using OS .225.
    Last edited by tellsells; 10-04-10 at 02:55 PM.
    10-04-10 02:37 PM
    Mine are cut off like above!
    its difficult to decipher what is a bug with the torch right now. Depending on the os your running you might not see some of the issues some are having, but then again who knows. Theme Kit is beta but some of the bugs seems to be only os related.
    Taking a few days off just reading and taking notes of what people are posting.
    So far the update will include hotkeys, wider network button and make the down arrow key user define.
    10-04-10 02:45 PM
    Awesome theme. purchased already but.. is there any way to include the notification bar from the OS6 theme on this one. ? it would be great if we can do that.

its difficult to decipher what is a bug with the torch right now. Depending on the os your running you might not see some of the issues some are having, but then again who knows. Theme Kit is beta but some of the bugs seems to be only os related.
    So far the update will include hotkeys, wider network button and make the down arrow key user define.
    10-04-10 02:53 PM
    Two questions:

1. Which hotkeys will you be introducing?

2. Any ETA on the Today screen? Just curious, not rushing you.
    10-04-10 02:54 PM
    Nope, you are not missing anything with this theme.
    The today items are there because of one of my favorite apps called deToday and it allows you to put your calendar appointments on any theme. It has lots of options and it has a free trial.

In case anyone is interested, you have to configure deToday as follows to get the today items to show as in my screenshots:
    Number of events: 7
    Top Margin: 140
    Left Margin: 120
    And you have to have BerryWeather integration on and set to TOP.
    Can you help out a fellow berry owner with this? I just sent you a PM.
    10-04-10 02:56 PM
    Two questions:

1. Which hotkeys will you be introducing?

2. Any ETA on the Today screen? Just curious, not rushing you.

1. dont know yet
    F for facebook, space key for ql m for sms ???? going to look at the 9700 thread and see what the basic standard hotkey layout are.

2.Today Screen not really.....I really want to figure out how rim did the new slide message notification will solve all my issues but im playing with concepts right now trying to find the right balance to make everyone happy. Not and easy thing to do.
    10-04-10 03:07 PM
    Awesome theme. purchased already but.. is there any way to include the notification bar from the OS6 theme on this one. ? it would be great if we can do that.
    cant be done as a yet hopefully the final theme kit will allow us to do it. I am limited by static fix entries or a hidden today. if i do hidden today i need to figure the layout of it that makes sense without creating a lag or mem leak. I made this theme to run without any of those issues. Hopefully i succeed in that part.
    10-04-10 03:09 PM
    Can you help out a fellow berry owner with this? I just sent you a PM.
    Check your PM's.
    10-04-10 03:11 PM

1. dont know yet
    F for facebook, space key for ql m for sms ???? going to look at the 9700 thread and see what the basic standard hotkey layout are.

2.Today Screen not really.....I really want to figure out how rim did the new slide message notification will solve all my issues but im playing with concepts right now trying to find the right balance to make everyone happy. Not and easy thing to do.
    I think it's great as it is E! I wouldn't stress over it right now.

10-04-10 03:12 PM
    I think it's great as it is E! I wouldn't stress over it right now.

Im not taking a few days off let everyone post there 2 cents and see what sticks. Its all beta right now. os6 is optimize for its stock theme but when it comes to custom themes it falls short. Im pretty sure its why rim released a beta theme kit to find out all the issues and will address them in future os updates and theme kits.
    just like pc software patches
    10-04-10 03:16 PM
    Im not taking a few days off let everyone post there 2 cents and see what sticks. Its all beta right now. os6 is optimize for its stock theme but when it comes to custom themes it falls short. Im pretty sure its why rim released a beta theme kit to find out all the issues and will address them in future os updates and theme kits.
    just like pc software patches
    Yeah, I hear what you're saying. It will be easier when the official theme builder is released. Til then, don't sweat it. I am really loving everything about it. You did an awesome job considering you only had a beta build to work with.

10-04-10 03:23 PM
    make the down arrow key user define.

WOO HOO!! Doing the happy dance

By the way, just have to say again, this theme ROCKS!!!!
    10-04-10 03:35 PM

1. dont know yet

Thanks for the fast response. Usually, "$" has been the SMS key on other themes for the 9700, 9000, etc.

I totally understand what you mean about the Today screen and taking your time to get it right. There's ways to implement the notifications for Messages, Calendar, SMS, Facebook, BBM, Twitter via SVG- you have more skills than me in that department ;-). But I don't think it's necessary to implement it in a slider like the stock theme; some of the pics I saw with the custom, multi-screen today looked really cool (I guess that was for the Storm version?) and are how I'd love to see it implemented:

Something similar with Social screen would be wonderful.

But this really is a nice theme, runs great on my device. Kudos, man, for your support and availability.
    10-04-10 04:03 PM
    Thanks for the fast response. Usually, "$" has been the SMS key on other themes for the 9700, 9000, etc.

I totally understand what you mean about the Today screen and taking your time to get it right. There's ways to implement the notifications for Messages, Calendar, SMS, Facebook, BBM, Twitter via SVG- you have more skills than me in that department ;-). But I don't think it's necessary to implement it in a slider like the stock theme; some of the pics I saw with the custom, multi-screen today looked really cool (I guess that was for the Storm version?) and are how I'd love to see it implemented:

Something similar with Social screen would be wonderful.

But this really is a nice theme, runs great on my device. Kudos, man, for your support and availability.
    im thinking about something like that is one of the concept but my issue is not everyone uses sms, facebook, bbm and twitter.... so why waste possible lag and mem leak. Is not like i cant do it but how to implemented without causing issues and making it efficient.
    Like i said leave your 2cents and ill take notes.
    10-04-10 04:38 PM
    First purchased theme, how do you get to the profiles on the main screen?
    10-04-10 05:14 PM
    Very cool and nice, sport'n on the Torch Now!
    10-04-10 05:26 PM
    First purchased theme, how do you get to the profiles on the main screen?
    Go into the application list (press the BlackBerry key at the home screen) and move the Profiles icon to one of the first 6 slots. Then you'll see it on your home screen.
    10-04-10 05:39 PM
    Does anyone else miss not having the sound profiles icon on the home screen? Is there any chance this will be added in a future release?

-Rich
    I just noticed that there is no sound profile icon, bummer! I hope this gets added with the next update along with a notification bar.
    10-04-10 05:43 PM
    No notification bar!
    10-04-10 05:48 PM
    ok so i just payed for and d/led this theme.. my only question is how do we recieve updates? email, txt, or do we have to check here for updates?
    10-04-10 06:53 PM
1,022 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD