1,354 https://forums.cr" /> Htc Incredible (BerrySense UI) Torch - EThemes (Premium) - Page 37 - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    FYI theme is on sale for $1.99

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-11 10:27 AM
    Finally downloaded this one... I was away from BB for a little while. Love the latest update.
    Android look, BB functionality, woot! Nice price, too.
    Man, did I miss themes.
    02-04-11 05:05 PM
    Question. I bought this theme a while ago.

I installed the new firmware for my Torch. Now I can't get the theme. What must I do?
    02-07-11 07:39 AM
    Question. I bought this theme a while ago.

I installed the new firmware for my Torch. Now I can't get the theme. What must I do?
    You should be able to reinstall from an OTA link after logging into your account. Unless, you have a different PIN that would require you to contact CS.

02-07-11 08:15 AM
    Finally got this up and running on my phone. Awesome, awesome theme. Thank you so much.
    02-07-11 01:05 PM
    I normally don't post like this, but simply put, this is the best theme I've ever seen. I'd have paid $19.99. Well done...
    02-07-11 01:41 PM
    Elycruz,

know that the theme is almost perfect, but will we see any updates to the theme using the new theme builder esp for the landscape mode?
    02-19-11 01:14 PM
    I purchased the theme again even though I've already had it since its initial release. Support the GOOD theme builders!! Dying for the new update you've been teasing!! By far the best theme available...I love when I go to the ATT store and all the reps gather around to see all the functions of this theme that they never even knew was possible.

02-19-11 07:09 PM
    Over the holiday I broke my old torch and got a replacement phone, and after retrieving all of my data I realized I still had this theme. It continues to be fantastic! I've been using it pretty much since I started this new phone back up.

Recently I switched from this back to the normal OS6, and then about a week ago back to this, but now I'm experiencing the major battery drain that was talked about earlier on the thread. I know it's not any apps, because I haven't gotten any new ones, and now I have to charge my phone nightly instead of once every two or three days, depending on usage.

This might be I need to get an update, but clicking the buy link just sends me to repurchase the theme. Am I missing something major and not seeing the update? Because I'm pretty sure that will fix this.
    02-22-11 01:32 AM
    It's odd to me that anyone is complaining about battery drain. I've used this theme on a few different OS's and I have NEVER experienced battery drain when using this theme.

Personally, I think ya'll are crazy! More or less just looking for a reason to complain about something!

This is an awesome theme, can't it just be that?

02-22-11 05:38 AM
    Waiting on the update with the new TB........
    02-22-11 07:06 AM
    Awesome theme you build for us mate !! keep it up with updates and fixes yeah we know we ask to much for you but man you htc theme is AWESOME.

I have one question:
    The today MENU icons it not open what it shows for example i wanna open FB and it opens something else and non of the icons open what it shows .
    Did i install the theme wrong or is a bug or a problem in the theme coding ?
    02-24-11 01:18 PM
    I love this theme - thanks for your work.
    02-24-11 03:37 PM
    Just bought this on sale for .99 cents! Couldn't pass it up after this thread.
    02-24-11 07:49 PM
    Awesome theme you build for us mate !! keep it up with updates and fixes yeah we know we ask to much for you but man you htc theme is AWESOME.

I have one question:
    The today MENU icons it not open what it shows for example i wanna open FB and it opens something else and non of the icons open what it shows .
    Did i install the theme wrong or is a bug or a problem in the theme coding ?
    Nothing is wrong. Look at icon order 18+ on your app screen.

02-25-11 07:28 AM
    Very impressive. I wish there wern't 2 clocks on the home screen - just the HTC flip clock. And, I wish the + button on home was either customizeable or launched something else - like connections. Because, having the "+" plus button on the home screen launch the apps folder is a waste of realestate because the blackberry options logo hardware button (to the right of the green phone button) is just an inch away and does exactly the same thing. Those two items are redundant.

Is there a way to keep it from displaying the text underneath the icons on the home page? For example, I have visual voicemail as a homescreen icon - and it reads "Visual Voic..." underneath the icon. I would like to edit either the name or turn off font display. Is that possible? (Magic Icon may be a possible sollution). Oh how I wish I had a today screen (meetings, missed calls, messages) in the top left instead of the drop down menu. Or, if it were in landscape mode too...

Oh well, can't code for everyone. Nevertheless, this theme is beautiful, liquid smooth, useful, and fun. Great job!

Last edited by Dim-Ize; 02-25-11 at 02:48 PM.
    02-25-11 07:31 AM
    For .99 this theme is amazing! Great job, hopefully the updates keep coming!! First theme I ever bought and it was worth every penny

02-25-11 08:00 AM
    Elycruz,

know that the theme is almost perfect, but will we see any updates to the theme using the new theme builder esp for the landscape mode?
    +1...would love to see an update adding landscape functionality! Love this theme!
    02-25-11 12:33 PM
    I bought it and I love it! The most flexible them there is. Using Weather Plus as my weather app and it all integrates well.
    02-25-11 01:20 PM
    Anybody else think other themes drain their batt quicker? I've been using my phone on and off since 7am and its at 92 (its now 4pm or so). With other themes I feel like my batt drained much quicker

02-25-11 02:36 PM
    Just bought this for 99 cents. First theme I ever bought! You guys know how the middle bottom button is bbm. Anyway to make it not get cut off? Blackberry messe... Looks ugly

02-25-11 05:37 PM
    The middle button is supposed to be phone I believe

02-25-11 05:57 PM
    Just read the last 10 pages of thread and wow the developer is really a stand up guy. He's so active and polite.

Is firecracker the latest version of this theme? I just used link in first post to buy?

02-25-11 06:44 PM
    Yes I believe it is the most up to date, on mobihand they only have the most updated versions

02-25-11 07:08 PM
    I just purchased the theme firecracker and it's AWESOME !! this theme is a must for a torch owner
    02-26-11 09:21 AM
1,022 ... 3536373839 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD