awesome theme love it cant wait for the updates i cant wait to see how you make this theme better.....itll be hard
    thanks a bunch
    01-12-11 06:54 PM
    Personally, I would rather see the few bugs ironed out before a major update! ie Today area and locked icons, lost Search function
    LOVE the theme though!
    I do believe some of these "issues" were addressed multiple times in a few of the 58 pages. lol.
    01-13-11 12:20 AM
    I do believe some of these "issues" were addressed multiple times in a few of the 58 pages. lol.
    Sorry - not understood?!
    Certainly raised...but (as far as I am aware) not yet fixed in the current release.
    Maybe you would be happier with a specific example? Take the Today 3rd icon from the left, that has a Twitter icon. This location links to Position 17. Whatever is in Position 17, the icon remains as Twitter.
    Last edited by robinb; 01-13-11 at 12:38 AM.
    01-13-11 12:35 AM
    OK... I have this theme and REALLY like it.
    I've been following this thread for a while so I've scanned most of the 59 pages and did a search of THIS thread. That said... I've never had an opportunity to use my device (with this theme) while plugged in to the charger till today. I notice a good many things simply wont work when charging. (i.e. on the phone dial touch screen, several of the numbers won't work... on the home screen pressing the small clock doesn't slide the big clock dock... both docks that drop down when touching the top of the screen are inop.) Anyone else experiencing this? As soon as I remove the USB plug, everything's back to normal. And before anyone asks... yes, I've pulled the battery several times.
    01-13-11 03:00 PM
    How do I get the weather to show on the home screen like in the pictures of this theme?

PS. Awesome theme I love it... just the weather issue.
    01-13-11 04:14 PM
    How do I get the weather to show on the home screen like in the pictures of this theme?

PS. Awesome theme I love it... just the weather issue.
    The weather application is picked up from Location 1 of your grid.
    Location 2 is the bottom-centre button
    Locations 3-5 are the first batch of icons at the bottom of the screen
    Locations 7-14 are the next batch of 8 icons
    Location 15 is the lower-left button
    Locations 16-18 are part of the Today bar (the icons do not show, but they work OK)
    01-13-11 04:26 PM
    Where exactly is location 1? Right now instead of the weather is has the messages folder icon.

The weather application is picked up from Location 1 of your grid.
    Location 2 is the bottom-centre button
    Locations 3-5 are the first batch of icons at the bottom of the screen
    Locations 7-14 are the next batch of 8 icons
    Location 15 is the lower-left button
    Locations 16-18 are part of the Today bar (the icons do not show, but they work OK)
    01-13-11 04:34 PM
    Where exactly is location 1? Right now instead of the weather is has the messages folder icon.
    Look at all those icons at the bottom of your Standard Screen - the one that was there with the stock Blackberry theme.
    Top left is Location 1, top right is location 4 (etc)
    01-13-11 04:37 PM
    Thank you! figured it out. great theme

Look at all those icons at the bottom of your Standard Screen - the one that was there with the stock Blackberry theme.
    Top left is Location 1, top right is location 4 (etc)
    01-13-11 04:44 PM
    Any discount coupons or price reduction gonna to be posted anytime soon? Would like this theme, but unfortunately can't afford $2.99 I know that sounds sad, but I have a large family to support.
    01-13-11 07:37 PM
    Any discount coupons or price reduction gonna to be posted anytime soon? Would like this theme, but unfortunately can't afford $2.99 I know that sounds sad, but I have a large family to support.
    cgmorgan1,

When I bought it through Mobihand, I screwed up and ended up buying two copies of it... (no big deal really though).

If anyone knows of a way to transfer a purchase, I'll gladly transfer one of them to you.
    01-14-11 12:06 AM
    Sorry - not understood?!
    Certainly raised...but (as far as I am aware) not yet fixed in the current release.
    Maybe you would be happier with a specific example? Take the Today 3rd icon from the left, that has a Twitter icon. This location links to Position 17. Whatever is in Position 17, the icon remains as Twitter.
    Im not sure how this is a bug or an issue. Position 17 is meant for your twitter application. The icon is fixed for aesthetic reasons so you dont have a bunch of mismatched icons. Its supposed to be that way.
    01-14-11 04:19 AM
    I love the theme... exactly what I want!!! But when I try and tap the button to turn the clock to zen... it seems to just slide the clock, and I get the weather view... Is there a way you can help, or help me understand what I'm doing wrong? I did it the way your examples show... please and thank you... great theme...
    01-14-11 08:11 AM
    cgmorgan1,

When I bought it through Mobihand, I screwed up and ended up buying two copies of it... (no big deal really though).

If anyone knows of a way to transfer a purchase, I'll gladly transfer one of them to you.
    Sent you a PM
    01-14-11 08:19 PM
    E how is the gingerbread update coming, I'm really excited and hope you will release it soon
    01-15-11 01:21 PM
    Im not sure how this is a bug or an issue. Position 17 is meant for your twitter application. The icon is fixed for aesthetic reasons so you dont have a bunch of mismatched icons. Its supposed to be that way.
    Noted, but if one does not use Twitter and thus decides to put another programme at Location 17, then that programme will run (of course).
    I don't use Twitter and so have decided to put my Calculator at Location 17....but is seems really stupid that I have to remember that the Twitter icon is in fact my Calculator!
    01-15-11 04:39 PM
    Noted, but if one does not use Twitter and thus decides to put another programme at Location 17, then that programme will run (of course).
    I don't use Twitter and so have decided to put my Calculator at Location 17....but is seems really stupid that I have to remember that the Twitter icon is in fact my Calculator!
    Maybe he'll do something different in an update. But...doesnt seem that big of a deal. If it bothers you that much i dont see how you couldnt remember that Twitter is now in fact your calculator. :P I think it gets hard sometimes when you have to make a decision between better function vs. design. Sometimes design wins. If it had been different you might complain how awkward the calculator icon looks there lol. Just trying to point out reasoning. All in all, i think the quality of the theme and updates makes something like that extremely minor considering the people who dont even update...*looks at VTPs thread*. But thats just me. :P
    Last edited by thaqueencami; 01-15-11 at 11:49 PM.
    01-15-11 11:41 PM
    Your version of the HTC theme for BlackBerry is by far The Best......Period! It's flawless and looks incredible on my Torch. Just when I think it couldn't be any better, you come out w/ an update and prove me wrong. I give props to theme developers for trying, but none of them will surpass your version!!!

--Cindy
    Twitter: @akaJennaJax
    01-16-11 01:31 AM
    Htc Bella coming soon!!! A new theme build from the Maia update for the ladies. Pics and info coming soon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-11 03:05 AM
    Htc Bella coming soon!!! A new theme build from the Maia update for the ladies. Pics and info coming soon.

Looking forward to the "girlie" update E! I have to say that no matter how many themes I download (premium and free) this is one of just _two_ that I've kept. It's just simply AWESOME!

Keep up the great work! Cheers!

01-17-11 07:19 AM
    Have you done any themes since this one? This is an awesome theme and am interested in your next project
    01-20-11 06:17 PM
    Just wondering if there is any updates about v3, will you be releasing it soon?
    01-28-11 04:41 AM
    Now that the final of theme builder 6 is leaked I am expecting this theme to get even more awesome. How long till we can see V3 E, I'm not patient lol.
    01-28-11 01:37 PM
    Now that the final of theme builder 6 is leaked I am expecting this theme to get even more awesome. How long till we can see V3 E, I'm not patient lol.
    Not really a final theme kit, Beta2 Theme Kit. :/ more bugs than fixes. GingerBread is still an on going project.

01-30-11 03:59 PM
    Any chance those of us who want to and have already paid for the theme can beta test the new version. Sorry I'm excited lol.
    01-31-11 12:50 AM
1,022 ... 3435363738 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD