Wow more updates?
    This theme is great now I cant wait to see whats next.
    Ain't that right. This is definitly the LEAST flawed theme I've ever had on OS6! I keep trying other themes but always come back to this one! The only thing I'm not crazy about is the banner at the top when you first reboot or tap the top left corner. I don't have a facebook account so I don't use it, but evry now and then I will use it to go into Twitter or go to the today screen. Other than that, evrything fits me perfect! Great job on this!
    12-30-10 09:04 AM
    I can't find the search app after I install the theme. I want to have unviersal search still so I can assign it on the bottom left button. Any ideas what hapened?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-10 03:53 PM
    You are truly the best developer out there. You constantly make updates to an already outstanding theme, and for no additional upgrade fee. I have introduced your themes to friends and all are impressed with what you have done. Keep up the good work and come up with other outstanding new themes. Other developers should be ashamed of themselves.

*sigh* This is what i have to live up to E???

lol. <3 you! BEST HTC theme out there and your hardwork has paid off like i said before. Yay for no bugs and solid updates! coughvtpcough.

*polishes halo*
    12-31-10 03:36 AM
    Htc Incredible 3.0 (Gingerbread) coming in Jan 2011 as I get closer to launch date I will post pics .
    Some new features include
    *new "enhance" skin support
    *swipe like animation
    *landscape "enhancement"
    All with fully optimize svg coding.
    Any pictures yet? I'm getting excited!
    01-01-11 09:42 AM
    where can i download this new theme . I followed a link but it downloaded the same older version i want the new update for 9800
    01-02-11 03:21 AM
    Portrait
    *New Icon Base Today Layout
    I don't suppose the original FireCracker version is available with the today drop-down with text rather than the icons? If I've missed it or it's gona be in a future update (either as default or an option to choose icons or text) then you're welcome to laugh at me

the OEM theme for the torch doesn't really encourage people to use the phone as a touch device. Rather, a bold with touch screen functionality
    You're not kidding. I came from the Bold and I know exactly what you mean

And on that drop down, the icon on the furtherest right seems to open my Today area but then it also immediately opens the calendar??
    I have to close the calendar to read the Today area... normal???
    As far as the last calender icon, if you just tap it, the calender opens. If you tap and hold it for a second, it brings up the today screen.
    If I do what you say 'ehard24' the today screen still shows briefly before the calendar even when I just tap it. When I close the calendar, the today screen remains open.
    01-02-11 02:20 PM
    Htc Incredible 3.0 (Gingerbread) coming in Jan 2011 as I get closer to launch date I will post pics .
    Some new features include
    *new "enhance" skin support
    *swipe like animation
    *landscape "enhancement"
    All with fully optimize svg coding.

I'm using Brisk theme at the moment, but your theme was soooo good, I bought an android for a week. Went back to the torch because your theme is better than the android homescreen. Mainly because I can swipe things away for a clean look.

My only plea is that you disable the keyboard shortcuts for twitter and facebook. Your theme made me enable universal search but I stumble to not search for words that start with T or F.

I don't mind that facebook is pinned but why not pin twitter as well?

I love that I can open quicklaunch with the spacebar. I would consider unpinning the + shortcut for quick access to apps. Blackberry has a dedicate button already... Allow users to use all three dock buttons for apps/folders of their choice.

Last but not least, which I notice is true on the evo, why the need for two clocks, I noticed the "slate" theme has an HTC style clock without a smaller clock in status bar.

Best theme ever!!! Keep up the good work...
    01-02-11 05:31 PM
    I don't suppose the original FireCracker version is available with the today drop-down with text rather than the icons? If I've missed it or it's gona be in a future update (either as default or an option to choose icons or text) then you're welcome to laugh at me

That banner took a lil gettin used to for me to. The way mine is working, if u just tap the calender icon the today does show for just a second then the calender pops up. If u hold it for a second u will see the today screen pop up and it will stay. U just have to hold it until the today pops up, which for me is just a second. U can then tap it again to get the calender, tap another icon if u wanna go to something else in the banner, or u can tap the upper left corner of the screen to go back to the home screen. This is how mine is working....after fiddleing with it for a few days. I didn't like it at 1st but its starting to be rather useful.

If I do what you say 'ehard24' the today screen still shows briefly before the calendar even when I just tap it. When I close the calendar, the today screen remains open.

01-02-11 06:27 PM

That banner took a lil gettin used to for me to. The way mine is working, if u just tap the calender icon the today does show for just a second then the calender pops up. If u hold it for a second u will see the today screen pop up and it will stay. U just have to hold it until the today pops up, which for me is just a second. U can then tap it again to get the calender, tap another icon if u wanna go to something else in the banner, or u can tap the upper left corner of the screen to go back to the home screen. This is how mine is working....after fiddleing with it for a few days. I didn't like it at 1st but its starting to be rather useful.

01-02-11 06:30 PM
    Sorry about the double post above! I was typing from my BB and don't know how I ended up typing in da middle of a quote!! Fat-fingerin I guess!

01-02-11 06:34 PM
    Not sure if it's only me, but when I'm saving a picture, and want to rename it, the cursor is very hard to see, it'a a black cursor on very, very dark gray or black background, can you change the cursor to a lighter color.
    01-02-11 07:41 PM
    anyone knows where the search feature went? i don't want to enable search by typing. The video on youtube shows the search feature on the bottom left button. But I can't find it. I've PM'd the developer but I guess he still on vacation. I need search!!!
    01-03-11 12:17 PM
    E ... I love this them ... My only quam is the drop down bar... Is the update going to be more EVO like or what's

01-03-11 04:50 PM
    Any way the Today drop down menu is still available instead of the icon bar? I'd much prefer that.
    Had this theme before on my old Torch, as soon as I got the replacement I downloaded it again in a heartbeat.
    Definitely worth the $2.99, happily paid it again to get this theme back.
    01-03-11 07:45 PM
    How long? Till release cnt wait
    01-05-11 03:25 PM
    When is it coming the wait is killing me !

01-05-11 06:18 PM
    When is it coming the wait is killing me !

I second that !

01-05-11 07:37 PM
    Hopefully by the end of the month working on some side projects right now.

01-06-11 01:07 PM
    anyone knows where the search feature went? i don't want to enable search by typing. The video on youtube shows the search feature on the bottom left button. But I can't find it. I've PM'd the developer but I guess he still on vacation. I need search!!!
    Seconded - does anyone know how to set this up as an icon so that we can access it? Maybe as Icon15 so that it is accessible via lower-left?
    01-06-11 05:42 PM
    hi users of this theme...

i'm unable to locate the BB maps when using this theme, however i'm able to see google maps which i downloaded.

please advise.

thanks in advance.
    01-08-11 12:12 PM

i'm unable to locate the BB maps when using this theme, however i'm able to see google maps which i downloaded.

please advise.

thanks in advance.
    That's strange - the same icon that you used to click for BBMaps should still be there! Has the icon disappeared?
    01-08-11 06:33 PM
    Hopefully by the end of the month working on some side projects right now.

Like everyone else, I'm looking forward to your updates. But, take your time. Based on your themes on three of my Blackberries, I can confidently say it will be worth the wait.
    01-08-11 06:58 PM
    Personally, I would rather see the few bugs ironed out before a major update! ie Today area and locked icons, lost Search function
    LOVE the theme though!
    01-08-11 07:00 PM
    If you use at&t they disabled the BB Maps ... I went into the store and asked they same question.

01-08-11 09:56 PM

please advise.

thanks in advance.
    I use google maps more than I was using Blackberry Maps. Maps will work if you have the app Quick launch or try the (OTA) map launcher: http://www.gln.bz/ads.nsf/bbmapslaunch.jad

Just sent the link to my Torch and downloaded. So, it still works.
    01-08-11 11:00 PM
1,022 ... 3334353637 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD